Yeh Jaadu Hai Jinn Ka!

Ayaana will cure Parveen yet again! 🤔

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Parveen is not normally injured in any accident or got attacked by a normal person.

Haiwaana used her magical powers to kill her .

So ,no doctor can cure her completely.

Who knows Tabeezi again find out that only ayaana can cure parveen completely .only ayaana's positive touch can nullify haiwaana's black magic😂🙈.

P.s. this is just my guess ,there is no spoiler or anything of that sort .

I think that im very excited to see post separation episodes that's y creating scenarios abt situation in which roshan can meet

Edited by RoShaN_jAhAn - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

My only worry is most shows these days just rush things bcos they have to show leads in same frame..  so separations are never handled well.. so I just dont want them to introduce a crap twist where they hate each other but will still live together.. 

I want true separation..  for however many months or years in the show.. . roshni aman shouldn't meet or see each other at all.. 

But they showed parveen have  a change of heart. She accepted roshni. So I msure her recovery will be delayed and then she will reveal the truth.. 

Edited by minu_8 - 4 years ago
RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail

Originally posted by: minu_8

My only worry is most shows these days just rush things bcos they have to show leads in same frame..  so separations are never handled well.. so I just dont want them to introduce a crap twist where they share each other but will still live together.. 

I want true separation..  for however many months or years in the show.. . roshni aman shouldn't meet or see each other at all.. 

But they showed parveen have  a change of heart. She accepted roshni. So I msure her recovery will be delayed and then she will reveal the truth.. 

@ bold ye toh nhi hoga ðŸ˜”😕

In fact 3-4 episode after separation ,we will get hit n miss situation. Har show mein esa hi karte hai

minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

@ bold ye toh nhi hoga ðŸ˜”😕

In fact 3-4 episode after separation ,we will get hit n miss situation. Har show mein esa hi karte hai

That is ok.. what I mean is.. even If they show passing of time in 3 4 episodes also.. but within show time separation has to be real.. and they should find their way back to each other.. not some ridiculous way like they have to.be in each other space and hate marriage or hate drama..  there has been enough hate and negativity already.. want them to focus on aman realizing his mistakes and repenting.. rather than..them living together for whatever reason and continue insulting roshni etc

Edited by minu_8 - 4 years ago
vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Do you reckon she will leave town again? I mean now they don’t even have a home. Did aman think of that? Oh well a clear break is good at this stage. I really don’t want them together after 2 episodes. Make it longer and let Aman realise what he has done. But I want at least one other male character. It’s only Aman right now and that kid doesn’t count. 

aishurishi thumbnail

What if Parveen when she recovers , decides not to say the truth because she wants Aman to be a strong Jinnad ka Badshah without love in his heart?

As revealing the truth to Aman will make him regret his actions and love Roshni again!

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail

Originally posted by: minu_8

That is ok.. what I mean is.. even If they show passing of time in 3 4 episodes also.. but within show time separation has to be real.. and they should find their way back to each other.. not some ridiculous way like they have to.be in each other space and hate marriage or hate drama..  there has been enough hate and negativity already.. want them to focus on aman realizing his mistakes and repenting.. rather than..them living together for whatever reason and continue insulting roshni etc

that i agree completely .

I dont want Roshni to be back in his life just because mu got cleared .

No ,never because aman has become habitual of throwing roshni out whenever something happens in his family .

He would hv never done the same treatment to alia or his family members .why such insulting behavior with roshni everytime .

I want roshni to forgive him if after knowing the truth he asks for forgiveness but she should be firm n refuse to be part of his life again.

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

Do you reckon she will leave town again? I mean now they don’t even have a home. Did aman think of that? Oh well a clear break is good at this stage. I really don’t want them together after 2 episodes. Make it longer and let Aman realise what he has done. But I want at least one other male character. It’s only Aman right now and that kid doesn’t count. 

tbh i want her to leave Lucknow with salma . 

They wont be together after 2 epi as extension mila hai ,they need to stretch .

Before meeting eachother first time after the separation ,we will get to see several hit n Miss moments

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishurishi

What if Parveen when she recovers , decides not to say the truth because she wants Aman to be a strong Jinnad ka Badshah without love in his heart?

As revealing the truth to Aman will make him regret his actions and love Roshni again!

that's quite possible .if separation track will bring good trps then makers will definitely prolong it n only way to do so is not to clear the mu .so obviously parveen ko selfish mom bana sakte hai ki aman ko kj se bachane ke liye she din reveal the truth n mu clear nhi ki

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

tbh i want her to leave Lucknow with salma . 

They wont be together after 2 epi as extension mila hai ,they need to stretch .

Before meeting eachother first time after the separation ,we will get to see several hit n Miss moments

Me too get out of this town.

Yes the hit and miss will happen typically ITV. I don’t mind that if that means roshni is not back in JM. He called a lot of names last times so this time staying away is best.

Good they can stretch as much as they want I won’t complain but this time do it well.