2.Woman Education
3.typical Saas Bahu & Vamp Saga
4.Strong Leads who will set a new dimension for the society
5.Strong Massage
6.Typical love story or Good story with good plot
Login To Vote
Posted: 4 years ago

let's discuss the show n vote guys...

lets the forum gets active with more discussion ......

Edited by KrishnaSourav - 4 years ago

I will go with #2 since if women are educated they will empower automatically. Education is the most important thing for a woman. And, if the leads are shown strong then it will be icing on the cake and I hope as the show progresses both of them will bring a change in the society. 

Originally posted by fatssrilanka

I will go with #2 since if women are educated they will empower automatically. Education is the most important thing for a woman. And, if the leads are shown strong then it will be icing on the cake and I hope as the show progresses both of them will bring a change in the society. 

True ...I just keeping low expectation so will not suffer any heartbreak if maker or channel change it but truly I wish they will follow the promos n give us a strong show with strong msg for woman education with a husband who will be with her like guiding light ...

indeed they can bring change in the society if I go with symbolism then from the first epi they show during ML's interaction with British ..I feel they will bring it again where the British man will come n see how ML has changed or trying to change the society with his little wife n helping him to get educated...

but my tension or say worry about the GF n her family ....hope that will not turn typical way....

I wi go with option 4 so far i m impressed with forum i m expecting the strong leads to change society dimemsions including empowering the education and status of women in the society😊

Story track Very old time british period ,,,, but my opt...4.  

Edited by br200910 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by KrishnaSourav

True ...I just keeping low expectation so will not suffer any heartbreak if maker or channel change it but truly I wish they will follow the promos n give us a strong show with strong msg for woman education with a husband who will be with her like guiding light ...

indeed they can bring change in the society if I go with symbolism then from the first epi they show during ML's interaction with British ..I feel they will bring it again where the British man will come n see how ML has changed or trying to change the society with his little wife n helping him to get educated...

but my tension or say worry about the GF n her family ....hope that will not turn typical way....

I agree with whatever you have mentioned. That's why I try to stay away from these daily soaps. I used to Patiala Babes on Sony which had great beginning with a whole new concept but somewhere down the line it lost it's uniqueness and became the same old show. So, here too I have kept my fingers crossed. And, as you said about Anirudh's GF. Even I'm concerned about her. What if she turns negative? Well, let's see what happens. 

I agree with whatever you have mentioned. That's why I try to stay away from these daily soaps. I used to Patiala Babes on Sony which had great beginning with a whole new concept but somewhere down the line it lost it's uniqueness and became the same old show. So, here too I have kept my fingers crossed. And, as you said about Anirudh's GF. Even I'm concerned about her. What if she turns negative? Well, let's see what happens. 

I so agree with you PB though had started out great but the theme got lost somewhere. That initial connect I felt with that show has gone. For this show I do have my hopes but as you said the only concern is Anirudh's GF doesnt turn out an vamp. And I do believe her character shouldnt go playing those typical vamp types. I hope if she had a major ro;e then her role should be perfectly justified one

Edited by Alexia_Wilson - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Kammy02

I wi go with option 4 so far i m impressed with forum i m expecting the strong leads to change society dimemsions including empowering the education and status of women in the society😊

Same feeling wants strong leads who will togetherly fought n try to bring change in society & work for woman education empowerment ....I hope cvs will follow those promos 

I know this feeling..its so disheartening after giving good promos they went down to wrong track..they lost their usp...for trp greed..I really hope here something else will happen n CVS will follow the real story...sply which they have shown in promos...

I voted for No. 4....I wanna see strong leads complementing each other in the difficult tasks they take to change the mindset of the society ....as the ML has said in his interview that there is no husband and wife angle but it's about a mentor and his student journey.... how he takes her under his wing protect her, educate her to become a barrister and fight the odds of the society ....I wanna see that journey