Precap- Sarla goes on a slapathon

Posted: 4 years ago

well for some reason the precaps in Kundali Bhagya are always more interesting than the actual epi, and as it seems once Sherlyn tells Sarla that it was all Karan and Mahira's plan to keep Preeta in jail, she starts slapping him. Tbh, thou he deserves it, but still Sarla has bhaari haath!

Can I say I feel bad for dheeraj over Karan? Poor guy looked so bichara πŸ˜†

But I don't know why these people keep on believing sharlyn πŸ˜³ though Sarla has all the reasons to believe that Karan may/have ditched them yet again. 

Writers always leave my mind in two parts. Now will Karan get barbaric and change his mind or he will feel super guilty. 

And , why that lunatic romantic dream? πŸ€ͺ who in their right mind will dream about Valentine's πŸ˜‘

What on effing eff happening πŸ€¬

Originally posted by TheM5393

well for some reason the precaps in Kundali Bhagya are always more interesting than the actual epi, and as it seems once Sherlyn tells Sarla that it was all Karan and Mahira's plan to keep Preeta in jail, she starts slapping him. Tbh, thou he deserves it, but still Sarla has bhaari haath!

Is that the precap??  πŸ˜²πŸ€£πŸ€£

I thought sherlyn  gets one today from sarala by the way she irritated her in todays..  but get karan is the one who gets "benefited"🀣🀣

Originally posted by Scarlet.ferro

But I don't know why these people keep on believing sharlyn πŸ˜³ though Sarla has all the reasons to believe that Karan may/have ditched them yet again. 

Writers always leave my mind in two parts. Now will Karan get barbaric and change his mind or he will feel super guilty. 

And , why that lunatic romantic dream? πŸ€ͺ who in their right mind will dream about Valentine's πŸ˜‘

Arreyyy.. vahi toh... who is in their right mind in kdb πŸ€£πŸ€£ tabhi to voh log nikal pade hain vday manane! πŸ€ͺ

The show is boring nowadays. Stupidity, lack of logic, lack of shame, lack of self-respect. Good people have no brains to count 2+2. Bad people don't even have to try hard. Too predictable.

And lollypops!πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Originally posted by TheM5393

where I can watch the precap??

Originally posted by aisha_aashi

where I can watch the precap??

It is on the Zee 5 app. I would have uploaded the instagram link, but I think (I am not sure) either it goes against IF guidelines or the Instagram account that uploaded it is a private account.

Originally posted by Scarlet.ferro

@Bold there’s better shows to watch right now than this shit πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

That was one good scene πŸ˜ƒ

Think we should all leave this for sometime. Trust me trending some hashtags on twitter or ig is not going to make any difference to the show's story. Only trp is going to affect it.