Goosebumps worthy promo!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Loved today a precap Anirudh got bondita s letter and he seemed impressed by her 

Is it?

I unfortunately couldnt see the precap

Originally posted by Alexia_Wilson

Is it?

I unfortunately couldnt see the precap

Yes Anirudh got bondita s Letter we will get more clarity about he got it tomorrow i am excited

Originally posted by Poorabhforever

Yes Anirudh got bondita s Letter we will get more clarity about he got it tomorrow i am excited

I am so excited to know how its going to unfold.

How did you get the precap?

Yes, I'm excited too. 

Epi is nice again two different worlds....but it's realistic still some places...

Indeed Bandita has guts from that era to write a letter for her would-be husband ...

like their semi first meeting ...

Anirudh halfway got a glimpse for the future with whom he can change the society 

So Anirudh has GF who even family friend of them..

overall decent epi 

but m more curious about tomorrow how Anirudh will get the letter .....

as from precap already it's goose bumping...

P.s :- req to channel n CVS don't spoil it by the typical way..

let us give what u have promised already...as want to see ML helping n educating empowering his wife n becoming her friend...

I will look it as Lord Krishna guide Arjun in Kurukshetra like that in this society also another Kurukshetra n Anirudh as guiding Bondita...(not comparing just symbolically speaking  ) 

Originally posted by KrishnaSourav

Epi is nice again two different worlds....but it's realistic still some places...

Indeed Bandita has guts from that era to write a letter for her would-be husband ...

like their semi first meeting ...

Anirudh halfway got a glimpse for the future with whom he can change the society 

So Anirudh has GF who even family friend of them..

overall decent epi 

but m more curious about tomorrow how Anirudh will get the letter .....

as from precap already it's goose bumping...

P.s :- req to channel n CVS don't spoil it by the typical way..

let us give what u have promised already...as want to see ML helping n educating empowering his wife n becoming her friend...

I will look it as Lord Krishna guide Arjun in Kurukshetra like that in this society also another Kurukshetra n Anirudh as guiding Bondita...(not comparing just symbolically speaking  ) 

More like Krishna guiding drapaudi sakha guiding sakhi they shared the most beautiful bond

More like Krishna guiding drapaudi sakha guiding sakhi they shared the most beautiful bond

that can be also ...mainly as Krishna guiding ..

Love Anirudh n  bondita jodi, ðŸ¤—

Originally posted by br200910

Love Anirudh n  bondita jodi, ðŸ¤—

Have seen you dear?

Like in YJHJK Forum?