What happd to season 1 - soulmate? Micki

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys.. sorry I haven’t been able to catch up.. with season 2... 

What happd to character micki - Mini’s soulmate n preets boy friend ?

They killed babes n Hanuman uncle . Micki also died? Where is he? 

He is no more part of the show now  .He is Preeth's fiancee who is settled out of India for study/business purpose now .Dont think he will be back on show  as the story is different now .In this season 2 everyone is moved on in life .

Originally posted by sajinifaby

Hey guys.. sorry I haven’t been able to catch up.. with season 2... 

What happd to character micki - Mini’s soulmate n preets boy friend ?

They killed babes n Hanuman uncle . Micki also died? Where is he? 

I really liked MIckey in season 1. i thought they will show romantic angle between mickey and mini but then they made him preet's boyfriend.

in season 2 Neil is the guy for mini. everyone loving their chemistry. season 2 mein mickey ko dikhaya nahi bas bataya gaya hai that he is in abroad.

Here RS and KK have list the plot in there mission to promote Ashnoor, at the expense of other.

So we have her playing a 23 years old but still looks and acts like a 15/16 years old.

Aarya is a 9 years old girl acting like a 5 years old girl, seriously have to see a 5 years old like they are showing in S2.

It was bad enough having poor smart Mini who knows it all now we Aarya.

Then we have a 35+years old men playing a role of a 23 years old and he looks old as well with his long hair etc which does not make him young by any means.

He played Krishna roles and RS and KK are desperate for devine powers to make this silly  S2 work for Ashnoor, otherwise all there backstabbing was not worth it.

But everytime he is with the 2 of them he looks and comes across as there father.

But its a sick and vile thing to show a old men romancing a 15 years old  girl.

But this is the type of roles that Ashnoor wants and she will get them as well but this Industry is fickle and she will be playing mother roles in a couple of years time.

But so far its a total replay of PB, with Chef Neil desperate to recreate HS, but than they can only be one.

I will not be surprised at all if they bring back HS and Babita to rescue this poor show that was glorified for poor Ashnoor.

And poor Mickey is out so that they can constrate on a elderly men romance with a 15 years old on this progressive show.

🤣I pity you .How long will you carry this jealousy and frustration ? Appreciate other fans at least they have moved on with good memories of their favourite characters but you are still wandering here like a old bhoot and keep showing  your jealousy , mentality to whole world.Have a bit of decency . Doesn't suit your age.  Look at yourself before talking about others age .Should be ashamed of yourself .

Krithzz

Its hilarious to call it jealous.

Yes but its peoples mentality to watch a 15/16 years old pretending to be 23 years old a 36 years old pretending to 23 years with open hair is not cutting it all.

But is sick and vile 

No I am sure that if you have a daughter than this is not acceptable at all. 

But the Actor was desperate to play this role as he had no job.

But this is the challenging roles that Ashnoor wanted and in this fickle industry she will get her wish and she will be playing mother roles soon.

Originally posted by anjali0111

I really liked MIckey in season 1. i thought they will show romantic angle between mickey and mini but then they made him preet's boyfriend.

in season 2 Neil is the guy for mini. everyone loving their chemistry. season 2 mein mickey ko dikhaya nahi bas bataya gaya hai that he is in abroad.

thank u

I also loved the "soulmate chemistry"  of Mini and Micky , but unfortunately,  the actor playing that role had to leave the show for unknown reasons 

Despite  "bad-duas" from may people , Season 2 is doing pretty well .