Lets Discuss Site Issues Here #3 🙏 - Page 80

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by GhungrooTootGye

i just  got the new update and updated the app its still the same 

now i can again login buts via crome then close app then again open without loging out 

its still same error guest  shown not login and again crashes connecting to server show and then agin crash close the app error 

i have no idea if anyone have the same problem anyways thank you vijay sir for replying πŸ˜Š

Try clearing google chrome cache and try again. That should fix the issue.

Originally posted by altgr

Please start posting Chaskta Meter ranking weekly like before.

yes and why no points for the new shows??

please also post ratings for tv and bolly celebs and maybe start posting for movies also?

is the app available on ios yet

wow app looks great and even has dark mode...but why am i unable to change text size?

Just downloaded the app for iOS. Found these things to be weird:

1. The IF emoticons come up like this. Mobile emojis are fine:Image
  2. "My Posts" is called "Watched Posts": Image
  3. "Topic" "Poll" "Watch Topic" "Something" What is that icon? Nothing happened when I click on it. And how do you post a reply?: Image
  4. When I tried to quote a post, it indicated that I'm creating a new topic. Also, in the command "[ QUOTE = name ]" isn't the name supposed to be of the person whose post is being quoted? Like here it should be vijay and not 2111_shweta: Image

Also in the picture #4, it shows the post with the codes, like it used to show earlier when commenting from mobile site and the coding used to remain the same on posting it. I didn't post it (because of the "new topic" showing up) but I hope that the quoted post doesn't come up with the codes on posting but applies those formatting codes.

It gives me an option to like my own post.

And I can’t see the bullet numbering on this post in the app.

Edited by 2111_shweta - 4 years ago

are u able to delete ur post through India forum app? I want to delete some of my post but I am unable to delete my post when I click on delete option to delete my post it say something went wrong

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by surabhi01

are u able to delete ur post through India forum app? I want to delete some of my post but I am unable to delete my post when I click on delete option to delete my post it say something went wrong

Post delete option is not available. We will be fixing the same in the App also.

Originally posted by 2111_shweta

Just downloaded the app for iOS. Found these things to be weird:

1. The IF emoticons come up like this. Mobile emojis are fine:Image
  2. "My Posts" is called "Watched Posts": Image
  3. "Topic" "Poll" "Watch Topic" "Something" What is that icon? Nothing happened when I click on it. And how do you post a reply?: Image
  4. When I tried to quote a post, it indicated that I'm creating a new topic. Also, in the command "[ QUOTE = name ]" isn't the name supposed to be of the person whose post is being quoted? Like here it should be vijay and not 2111_shweta: Image

Also in the picture #4, it shows the post with the codes, like it used to show earlier when commenting from mobile site and the coding used to remain the same on posting it. I didn't post it (because of the "new topic" showing up) but I hope that the quoted post doesn't come up with the codes on posting but applies those formatting codes.

It gives me an option to like my own post.

And I can’t see the bullet numbering on this post in the app.

This is our first attempt at making the App and your feedback will certainly help us improve it. We will be making the corrective changes soon.

This is the reason we have not started advertising about the App yet as we want to ensure its a smooth experience for our audience.

Originally posted by Jayshree

Plz give me the list of all Marathi channels so that I can create tags of all Marathi channels and will rename the Zee Marathi forum to Marathi Channels

Hello Ma'am . I have already provided the list of Marathi channels in previousπŸ‘πŸΌ , I am reposting the list . Would really appreciate it if you guys would code in the tags for Marathi channels πŸ‘πŸΌ so that we can tag the serials with correct channel names 

Zee Marathi

Star Pravah

Colors Marathi

Sony Marathi

DD Sahyadri

Fakt Marathi 

Zee Talkies

Zee Yuva

Edited by BhetuPunha - 4 years ago