Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8baqd_hLM0/?igshid=1wnfnei5ibjki

Seeing this there only one question that's popping up in mind...  are we gearing up for a heartbreak after this valentines?! 🤔

How come this is their first Valentine's?

What calendar do they follow? 

Just a month back preeta said she is trying to make Karan understand since two years .. no Valentine's then?

Or he meant first as a couple?🤪

Also, will Karan ever realise things and people around him? I am so tired ðŸ¤”

Does that mean Preeta is released from jail ? 

99% chances of it being a dream sequence .. 

Originally posted by Scarlet.ferro

How come this is their first Valentine's?

What calendar do they follow? 

Just a month back preeta said she is trying to make Karan understand since two years .. no Valentine's then?

Or he meant first as a couple?🤪

Also, will Karan ever realise things and people around him? I am so tired ðŸ¤”

@kdb special edition calendar shaayad😆 

Jo sirf or sirf writers ke hissab se season follow karte hai.  

I think he meant it as a couple its their first valentine.  Coz previously she was prithvi's would be wife. And karan's best friend. 

I think karan is actually feeling something something..  but still he is much confused like always. Maybe its time for us to have another heartbreak ðŸ˜† seems lile the much awaited "mahira's dad's entry" is going to happen soon.  

Originally posted by kavi4u

Does that mean Preeta is released from jail ? 

Seems like it. But yea we have to witness a lot of drama before that happens. Maybe we might even see mahira's dad soon.

Originally posted by Potterhead17

Ho sakta hai.. preeta won't be released anytime soon though. And with mahira's self kidnapping session we are not sure about what other bloody drama we have to witness

Originally posted by Potterhead17

100% it is a dream

And I meant it as a dream only that even in dream, what calander do these follow? ðŸ¤£

How on Earth can it be the first Valentine's , dream or reality ðŸ¤£

Also, now that she is going to get imprisoned , I am almost sure of heart break is definitely going to happen which was initially mentioned when the plot had started. 

Probably writers are trying a parallel between karan's mellow down and feelings of acceptance with preeta's broken trust. 

May be this will make preeta finally put a fullstop to all this extremely weird romantic scenarios.

Originally posted by Scarlet.ferro

100% it is a dream

And I meant it as a dream only that even in dream, what calander do these follow? ðŸ¤£

How on Earth can it be the first Valentine's , dream or reality ðŸ¤£

Also, now that she is going to get imprisoned , I am almost sure of heart break is definitely going to happen which was initially mentioned when the plot had started. 

Probably writers are trying a parallel between karan's mellow down and feelings of acceptance with preeta's broken trust. 

May be this will make preeta finally put a fullstop to all this extremely weird romantic scenarios.

But do u really think preeta will be doing that. I don't think so. We can expect anything to happen with him but not preeta she is just like that only. Karan ki bhasha mein bolun toh dumbo ki dumbo😆

Even if its a dream or reality this is the first time preeran is actually a couple (since the got married in 2019 ) so trp special lollipos for vday are must especially after #RIPpreeran trend😆

We should be ready for a heartbreak especially when cvs are giving you these sequences to drool😆

Originally posted by MandyTheBlogger

But do u really think preeta will be doing that. I don't think so. We can expect anything to happen with him but not preeta she is just like that only. Karan ki bhasha mein bolun toh dumbo ki dumbo😆

Even if its a dream or reality this is the first time preeran is actually a couple (since the got married in 2019 ) so trp special lollipos for vday are must especially after #RIPpreeran trend😆

We should be ready for a heartbreak especially when cvs are giving you these sequences to drool😆

Ya can't expect anything from preeta ðŸ¤”

Can only hope writers make preeta break down now on her hopes in Karan. 

Even if Karan had intentions of saving her while he went to save mahira..

Because apparently this is the second time when he is leaving her when she needed him the most.