Posted: 4 years ago

Maine pahle hi kaha tha ki ye jasmin ko naagin ka acting nahi a raha, Pura show kharab kar deti hai wo, merko naagin pasand hai lekin iske Karan dekh nahi pa rahi thi, Acha kiya usko nikal diya

Ok she quit already and her fan r8 now are upset don't you think this is not the r8 tym to make topic like that?I mean plz don't create war some jasmin fan are so immature and rude .I don't know about you but that's not fair how you talking about her.i dont like jasmin acting but that doesn't mean I will be rude .whatever ishappens it's for good.now those fan will abuse nia and will say lot of things like anything. Plz stop all this why don't we respect each other opinion without bashing or abuse actors 

Originally posted by Sleppless

Ok she quit already and her fan r8 now are upset don't you think this is not the r8 tym to make topic like that?I mean plz don't create war some jasmin fan are so immature and rude .I don't know about you but that's not fair how you talking about her.i dont like jasmin acting but that doesn't mean I will be rude .whatever ishappens it's for good.now those fan will abuse nia and will say lot of things like anything. Plz stop all this why don't we respect each other opinion without bashing or abuse actors 

Maine kiya kar diya they get upset ab wo achi nahi thi to nahi thi what can I do? 

Originally posted by ExpectoPatronu

Maine kiya kar diya they get upset ab wo achi nahi thi to nahi thi what can I do? 

Kuch nehi but dont say anything like thanks ekta she's gone .I know you Express your view but bolne ki tarika accha nehi hain .

Maine pahle hi kaha tha ki ye jasmin ko naagin ka acting nahi a raha, Pura show kharab kar deti hai wo, merko naagin pasand hai lekin iske Karan dekh nahi pa rahi thi, Acha kiya usko nikal diya

Its one thing to express your views & abusing any actor/actress be it of any serial.There's a fine line between criticism and abuse.You may not like Jasmin or her acting abilities but whatever she portrayed on the screen was as per the script.And our Soap Queen is no fool to cast her as the Second Lead even if it was a 1 month cameo.

Jasmin gave her 100% as Nayanthara & people both on the social media as well as on this  forum had appreciated her acting .It was sad that she was not cast as the 2nd Naagin though who knows she might return at some point down the line.

Jasmin is mostly known for bubbly roles & this grey type role was a new field for her.She might not be some Biggie like Nia but has her own legion of fans.Both Nia & Jasmine are fine actors & may get both appreciation/criticism depending on the character portrayal but nobody has the right to abuse them either as actors or normal human beings also.

Originally posted by masked

Its one thing to express your views & abusing any actor/actress be it of any serial.There's a fine line between criticism and abuse.You may not like Jasmin or her acting abilities but whatever she portrayed on the screen was as per the script.And our Soap Queen is no fool to cast her as the Second Lead even if it was a 1 month cameo.

Jasmin gave her 100% as Nayanthara & people both on the social media as well as on this  forum had appreciated her acting .It was sad that she was not cast as the 2nd Naagin though who knows she might return at some point down the line.

Jasmin is mostly known for bubbly roles & this grey type role was a new field for her.She might not be some Biggie like Nia but has her own legion of fans.Both Nia & Jasmine are fine actors & may get both appreciation/criticism depending on the character portrayal but nobody has the right to abuse them either as actors or normal human beings also.

also calling jas fans rude is illogical as Nia fans themselves are really rude speaking nonsense and saying it's their opinion

Originally posted by Vaniraaj007

also calling jas fans rude is illogical as Nia fans themselves are really rude speaking nonsense and saying it's their opinion

Nope it's not because I get several time abuse by jasmin fan otherwise I never said that .and why I get abuse because I just told them to just enjoy whatever role she playing dont bash nia for this.and those jasmin fan personally bashing nia.its not like I'm nia fan because honestly I'm not but I love her work she is wonderful actress. Even lot of actor I'm not their fan but if they do something great I appreciate. So the way they bashing her I think it's not r8 so I raise my opinion. I'm not saying all jasmin fan same this forum does have some mature jasmin fan but mostly her fan seems immature. Anyway even topic maker they way saying I did not like so I also try to stop her/him.im nobody's blind fan and I have seen enough then I expected so chill.i don't want to argue about anymore  go ahead and say whatever you guys want i really don't care.

Originally posted by masked

Kuch bhi bakwas mat karo, kaha pe abuse kiya Maine? Dikha do koi abusive word use kiya ho to jab bolne ke liye kuch nahi hota to khulla jhuth bol rahe ho, kon sa word abusive hai bolo to? 

Originally posted by Sleppless

Kuch nehi but dont say anything like thanks ekta she's gone .I know you Express your view but bolne ki tarika accha nehi hain .

Are Maine pahle week me bola Tha ki ye merko achi nahi lagti, mai na jyada Shows nahi dekhti ekka dukka dekh leti hu, mere post dekh lena naagin 3 bhi dekhti thi mai, abhi merko pahle se hi nahi pasand a rahi thi ye Jasmin, isko acting nahi a rahi thi to Maine jab Insta pe dekha to maine post Bana diya, itna sugarcoat nahi karna Ata, nahi diplomatic hona Ata hai merko, Jo bolna hai bol deti hu. 

Ab batao kaha abuse kiya Maine Jasmin ko uske fans khulla jhuth bol rahe hai Mera post bhi yahi hai wo bhi yahi dekho unko

Kuch bhi bakwas mat karo, kaha pe abuse kiya Maine? Dikha do koi abusive word use kiya ho to jab bolne ke liye kuch nahi hota to khulla jhuth bol rahe ho, kon sa word abusive hai bolo to? 

You either did not understand or are you trying to.skirt the issue.Have you read my post properly? What I expressed was a general opinion and tumhara yeh comment ki accha kiya usko nikaal diya.Really? 

Have u read the full text of Jasmin's interview regarding her exit from the show? Did she say that she was kicked out either by the creatives or by the soap Queen? Kya interview mein Jasmine ne ek line bhi bola ki mujhe show se nikaal diya gaya? 

Didn't Jasmine specify that her role was only upto this and this part only? Maana ki hum log ko pata nahi tha ki uska role itna jaldi khatam hoga but yeh kahaan news mein aaya ki use direct Bahaar ka Raasta Dikhaya gaya as u said yourself.

I am not a Jasmin fan myself but just like other fans I appreciate the work of any actor whether its a positive or negative role.It shows their dedication and commitment to the show.

We the fans are the lifeblood of any serial.