Naagin 4

Who is Dev n how he could touch naagmani?

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all, 

So last episode had a big twist with Dev actually touching the naagmani...  N it also kinda showed naagmani going inside him like the naagmani symbol on his forehead...  So who exactly is Dev?  How could he touch naagmani?  N be fine with it?  Does he have any powers now? 

Feel free to discuss 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is a mystery like how come he touch that and nothing happened to him.as all nayan fan thought she is behir child but vish reavel something different reason .in that case is dev belongs to any of naagin family or he born just like nayantara some nakhsatra rule or whatever.,?but I also feel same that naagmoni goes inside him so vish will be behind dev now .it will be interesting if they involve dev here otherwise his only job will be romancing with brinda only.story getting interesting but I want writer to make brinda smart not weak and fool like last season naagin.

Edited by Sleppless - 4 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Maybe he is naagraj so he is able to touch it 

Sleppless thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-.Shiva.

Maybe he is naagraj so he is able to touch it 

No I don't think he is naagraj maybe he born same like nayantara until they show he is behir son.but now vish will flirt with him  it means more misunderstanding between brindev.i dont like the way manyata get sidelined for now .I want ma beti duo to work together.

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by-Sleppless

This is a mystery like how come he touch that and nothing happened to him.as all nayan fan thought she is behir child but vish reavel something different reason .in that case is dev belongs to any of naagin family or he born just like nayantara some nakhsatra rule or whatever.,?but I also feel same that naagmoni goes inside him so vish will be behind dev now .it will be interesting if they involve dev here otherwise his only job will be romancing with brinda only.story getting interesting but I want writer to make brinda smart not weak and fool like last season naagin.

Yeah may be he is behir child,  don't know what the CVs are going to show... Or he could be a naag like rocky in season two... 

Sleppless thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-dhakarn

Yeah may be he is behir child,  don't know what the CVs are going to show... Or he could be a naag like rocky in season two... 

Anything can happen true.season 2 wasn't that bad as everyone claims lol.

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

They have mixed all the seasons of nagin and also now are adding Divya Drishti! Basically kabada krre hain! I have no excitement now ! It's becoming so repetitive! All actors are good but something is lacking!

Sleppless thumbnail

None of naagin series are a good show honestly, such a funny story but we still love it because when I seen those show I just try to enjoy and keep my logic in secret place lolz. It's really rare to find any tv show which are really that good.whats the story of divya drishty?is it about naagmoni too?when I was a teen I used to watch almost all show but now just watch few of them so dont know about the story.i heard yeh jadu hain ...

also a good show?I dont trust gul khan either she also messed her show.

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Dev is desi version of captain marvel ðŸ˜† there she absorbed radiations of some sort this guy engulfed entire naagmani through his skin. 

Sleppless thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-Zephyr_57

Dev is desi version of captain marvel ðŸ˜† there she absorbed radiations of some sort this guy engulfed entire naagmani through his skin. 

😆😆😆😆 lolz