Absolute Cringefest.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Yesterday's episode was absolute cringefest. NOTHING HAPPENED AT ALL.

Except the Brindev rain romance , which was watchable , in the whole episode Brinda kept on chasing Madhav ( i think that's his name ?? ) and he kept on running. Do the naagins actually have any powers ??  JUST KILL HIM OFF.

And atlast he was seen putting a knife on Brinda's mom like ?????? 

Is season ke naagins ko hua kya hain ?? Why are they so dumb ?? How can humans act smarter than them ??

On the other hand Vrushali has captured Manyata and is torturing her ?? 

And Nayantara ? Like yes ! she exited the show suddenly but her ending didn't have to be this abrupt and nonsensical. Where tf did she disappear ??

Overall yesterday's epi didn't make any sense at all , i don't expect it to make any but atleast expected some consistency in the storyline.  

It seems the makers planned nothing , zero planning. There is no ' zehreela khel ' folks , Its 'NAAGIN' so people are gonna watch it anyway , that's their only moto.

But I expect that Madhav is gonna die since he has seen Brinda's face and I hope , like really hope that they finish this track off by today.

Originally posted by made-in-charms

Except the Brindev rain romance , which was watchable , in the whole episode Brinda kept on chasing Madhav ( i think that's his name ?? ) and he kept on running. Do the naagins actually have any powers ??  JUST KILL HIM OFF.

Is season ke naagins ko hua kya hain ?? Why are they so dumb ?? How can humans act smarter than them ??

And Nayantara ? Like yes ! she exited the show suddenly but her ending didn't have to be this abrupt and nonsensical. Where tf did she disappear ??

Overall yesterday's epi didn't make any sense at all , i don't expect it to make any but atleast expected some consistency in the storyline.  

It seems the makers planned nothing , zero planning. There is no ' zehreela khel ' folks , Its 'NAAGIN' so people are gonna watch it anyway , that's their only moto.

But I expect that Madhav is gonna die since he has seen Brinda's face and I hope , like really hope that they finish this track off by today.

Bold Exactly 

Actually makers know only one thing ki people will watch to see hot Naagins no matter what crap they show. Jab bina story ke hi show TOP 5 mein hai to kya need hai extra story pe effort karne ki. Naagin brand hi kaafi hai.

if they can change form then why run in the jungle in saree- and first focus on managing the outfit. why not transform into something with comfortable clothes *smh*

@bold that's the keyword. this has always been the key to success for every season other than S1.

Why would they put any effort when the show is managing to grab the second spot with this shit only ?? 

The makers didn't know what to do with Nayan , so they gave her a break. Noone's gonna question it anyway.

This makes me think , did they give any answers on why Rocky killed Shivangi ??? I didn't follow S3 properly so IDK.

The only think I liked is the brindev romance though like that shit was real hot !!! 

Other than that the entire episode was so so bad.

Originally posted by DamRyeong

if they can change form then why run in the jungle in saree- and first focus on managing the outfit. why not transform into something with comfortable clothes *smh*

lol exactly exactly 

Brinda was having trouble in managing her saree whilst pulling madhav. 

Like wear something comfortable for god's sake.

Brinda has already started showing Bela symptoms.If not for Vish Madhav would have somehow escaped from her clutches using Swara as his shield.Anyway it seems Vish is intent on getting the Nagmani at any cost whatsoever even if it means allying with Brinda for her own selfish purpose.

With Nayan out of the show Brinda has got one back-stabber ally in the form of Vishakha.Wonder when is Bela gonna return?Manyata mentioned about Vish being from some Kaal-Vansh did not hear the word properly.Its sad to see Nayan's exit this early.Her character had much more potential.What did she achieve by doing this cameo type role in the first place? Her character had a charismatic presence even if she was not a Naagin like Brinda or Manyata.

And what is Dev's connection with the Nagmani? Is he some kind of special Suryavanshi like Ritik was?

Again I have one question-Was Vish bad from the start or had her personality changed due to Hukum's evil influence in N3? Vish was the gateway for Tamsi which should have been Bela as per Hukum's plan.

So the show has 3 Naagins-Brinda,Vish & Manyata.Vish wanted Nayan due to her special qualities for getting the Nagmani which thankfully got failed due to Dev.So Vish continues to be the Shesha of Naagin 4 too.

It seems Vish gonna be the backup for Brinda like she was for Bela in Season 3 pretending to be Manyata's buddy.If Manyata knows Vish possibly she must know about the former Queen Bela too.Its Bela no doubt who shifted the Nagmani to that Ancient Red Temple using her powers since she knew that 50 years later there won't be any protection available for the Naagmani.

I have no issue with Vish being Brinda's backup as long as the ultimate casualties are those Criminal Parikhs.

Got so excited with the different storyline but the execution is so bad that it's a bore. ðŸ¥±

Originally posted by adoreyou

This makes me think , did they give any answers on why Rocky killed Shivangi ??? I didn't follow S3 properly so IDK.

Yes they did. In the last episode of Naagin3, they showed that the real Rocky and Ritik are alive and locked in the basement of the old haveli.

Whereas, Shesha took the form of Ritik and Rocky and killed Shivangi.. she has been living in the modern world in the disguise of Ritik and Rocky.