•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j_ujmeqzb5E

Credit goes to sony.. .. 

It's good that the brought new lead for pari... . 

Ye bhi vaise he mile jaisa yori first time mile the........ 

Can't they create a different scenario.... But still loved it... ❤️

Apparently he is meant to be the prospective groom for Pari, and the new female character is his sister (Sujoy and Mohona are their names, I believe). I did like Mohona's actress in 'Nimki Mukhiya' (when I used to watch that show). Don't recall seeing the male actor in anything, but he does look somewhat familiar. He looks good in the precap, so here's hoping they will do his character justice and Pari will get a happy ending with him. I don't know if it's enough to get me to actually watch the show, will have to fast-forward through as much YoGun as possible. Side note, Yogi is getting absolutely bashed in all social media comments I've seen. How badly do you have to mess up that people hate the main protagonist and hope he is sidelined in favor of supporting actors? Yikes. 

Originally posted by ShinyMishka

Apparently he is meant to be the prospective groom for Pari, and the new female character is his sister (Sujoy and Mohona are their names, I believe). I did like Mohona's actress in 'Nimki Mukhiya' (when I used to watch that show). Don't recall seeing the male actor in anything, but he does look somewhat familiar. He looks good in the precap, so here's hoping they will do his character justice and Pari will get a happy ending with him. I don't know if it's enough to get me to actually watch the show, will have to fast-forward through as much YoGun as possible. Side note, Yogi is getting absolutely bashed in all social media comments I've seen. How badly do you have to mess up that people hate the main protagonist and hope he is sidelined in favor of supporting actors? Yikes. 

Yaa.. Even I read the comments  ...feeling bad for mudit..... Writer messed up but actor has to pay.. One or two months before audience was appreciating his role but now... 

The new guy use to play role in iss pyaar ko kya naam doon.... 

Hoping a happy ending for Pari. I remember the actor from IPKKND days as NK a funny sweet guy hopefully he will do justice. Show will end in a month anyways. And yeah on social medias lots of insults towards the writers, Yogi, Gunjan / Simran...most people praising Pari / Deb onoy from what I read... 

I watched the promo its the same old rinse and repeat formula ..

Just same scenes like Pari met Yogi for the first time .

I guess this writer has limited creativity. He himself forgot the course of his own story..😆

Originally posted by dusk2dawn

I watched the promo its the same old rinse and repeat formula ..

Just same scenes like Pari met Yogi for the first time .

I guess this writer has limited creativity. He himself forgot the course of his own story..😆

Thank God he is not mute like Yogi....Well I think Writer want to show u can fall in love second time so some similarities thr to feel connected....they just met like yori but equation will be different coz Sujoy is not like Yogi ....He is mature, intelligent , smart and well educated and well mannered .

If you notice first time Pari was speechless in argument . 

Let's see whats coming up.

As per Karan insta story ( Script was visible) they meet again in mall and I think he is falling in love with Pari . Obviously Mall sequence is mainly for Gunjan and Rani coz goons and Rani's uncle will be thr and Vivek and Yogi gonna catch them. 

New promo about Gunjan treatment and getting her voice back is nothing but track to show how Mahajan Gunan is....She may refuse for treatment so she can be like Yogi whole life.....just to glorify Gunjan and show that she is better thn Pari they r doing it. 

All of sudden Gunjan getting more screen space and showing her as understanding and caring shows how makers want to force Gunjan on viewers.