Test out the New FanFiction Section(still under development) Links add - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Looks amazing and it sounds easy to migrate everything.

All the four stories that have been used as test have vertical banners. How do horizontal banners show up? 

Also, if each chapter has a banner, does it show up in the post as images (like the AsYa FF character sketch) or is there a way to change the banner image?

How are the existing comments migrated?

When you click on it, it will give open all the post that you have posted in that thread. All you need to do is select the desired posts and click on migrate tab that will be available below.

There were a few fan fictions in the past which have been co-written. If while migrating it only opens all posts of the topic creator, how do you migrate such a story?

Edited by 2111_shweta - 4 years ago

Dear Koeli certain OSs are lying in locked forums 

Will the members be able to access them some how in order to shift them here .. 

Look wise it is amazing.

Excited to try it and read all the superb creation by the writers

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Dear Koeli certain OSs are lying in locked forums 

Will the members be able to access them somehow in order to shift them here .. 

yes they will be able to shift everything

Originally posted by 2111_shweta

Looks amazing and it sounds easy to migrate everything.

All the four stories that have been used as test have vertical banners. How do horizontal banners show up? 

Also, if each chapter has a banner, does it show up in the post as images (like the AsYa FF character sketch) or is there a way to change the banner image?

How are the existing comments migrated?

The main banner is going to be vertical to maintain the parity.

And yes if the chapters have banner they show up like image...

Right now the technical team is working on the entire migration. Regarding the comments part, we will get back to you shortly.

Edited by Koeli_Appy - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Koeli_Appy

The main banner is going to be vertical to maintain the parity.

And yes if the chapters have banner they show up like image...

Right now the technical team is working on the entire migration. Regarding the comments part, we will get back to you shortly.

Thanks!

LTJ

This is an old story of mine. It has a horizontal banner. I'm just curious to know how that will look.

It can surely appear as cropped/fitted into a vertical mode in the list of fan fictions. But on opening, you should be able to view it as a proper horizontal banner.

Edited by 2111_shweta - 4 years ago

So I edited the banner to fit into the vertical 3:4 aspect ratio but the sides of it are cut in the index. What is the aspect ratio for the banner?

^ sweta, you need to get a new banner the ratio and the clarity is not good. I have just made a generic one atm till you get a new banner done.

Edited by Koeli_Appy - 4 years ago

Nice out look of fan fiction forum 

If there is any  new releases FF section  where it gve  list of new fan fictions? 

Originally posted by Koeli_Appy

^ sweta, you need to get a new banner the ratio and the clarity is not good. I have just made a generic one atm till you get a new banner done.

I'll work on that.

I'm unable to view my table of contents. It's coming up as an internal server error.