Test out the New FanFiction Section(still under development) Links add

Posted: 4 years ago

Hi guys,

Just got the link of new FF Forum 2 days back. It is still under development. However, I just wanted to share a few things with you all because as an author I am pretty excited about it. Here is the link of the forum for you to have a feel of it cant let us know your views on the same. https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction

Few Links that might be helpful for you all....

New Fan Fiction Section | Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)

Steps to Migrate your FF in the new FF section

This is the first look of the FF Fiction Page

1) As you can see we have tried to migrate existing FFs into the new forum. It is super duper easy. It took me less than 3 minutes to manually migrate one FF in the new site.

When you will open your FF you will get to see this new tab called Migrate FF

When you click on it, it will give open all the post that you have posted in that thread. All you need to do is select the desired posts and click on migrate tab that will be available below.

Once you are done selecting you will be redirected to edit page where you can edit your entire FF according to the new layout.

2) The great news is the view and the likes are going to be migrated along with fiction under each chapter.

3) Technical team is still working on how to migrate multiple threads under one fiction.

4)  We have the option to let the readers know the status of ongoing/completed/abandoned FFs.

5) This is how the chapters are going to look like when you click on the story that you wish to read.

6) This is how it will look when you start reading in your computers.

7) Readers will be notified the moment the Author publish any chapter provided the reader they add the fan fiction to their reading list or follow the author through email and site notification.

8) We are going to have a team of graphic designers who will help the authors to get their banners for their story. Apply here > **PLEASE JOIN** Calling for FanFiction Graphicers 2020

9)  A group of appointed FF Editors (if you are interested in joining the team please pm us) will help the budding writers to organizer their fictions and also come up with featured FFs every now and then.

10)  ArShi, NoSid, AsYa, PreRish etc tags will be custom made for you guys so that its easier to find all similar fan fictions easily.

11) Integration with the show forum and FF Forum will also be available so that whoever visits any show forum will find an option of fanfiction of that show while all the fiction remains under one forum only.

12) Every Member will have a new tab in their profile called fan fiction from where they can easily access their fictions.

13) Technical team is working on No copy code for the entire FF forum so that there is no chance of plagiarism.

Please share your views and inputs on the same. If you have any questions/queries please go ahead and post it in this thread.

thanks to CreativeByBirth for letting us use her ff for beta testing.

We have curated some of the parts which you can edit later.

Edited by Koeli_Appy - 4 years ago

I am loving it!! Really excited for this to come live ðŸ˜ƒ

Loving it

Can't wait for this to come live

WOW!!! the first look of migrated FF of mine has left me in an awe.....it is superb di....you all are great

Thank you Koeli for sharing the screen shots n the details 

The migration appears so uncomplicated .

So looking forwards to a vibrant FF forum 

Originally posted by CreativeByBirth

WOW!!! the first look of migrated FF of mine has left me in an awe.....it is superb di....you all are great

thank you so much for letting us use your FF. :)

All our FF's would be migrated here from the show forums?

Originally posted by Koeli_Appy

thank you so much for letting us use your FF. :)

hey no need.... :)

Originally posted by ShirishaTeddy

All our FF's would be migrated here from the show forums?

Yes. and they will be accessible from the show forum as well.

This is awesome!!🥳Hope this come live pretty soon :D