My thoughts on Jasmin Bhasin quitting Naagin 4

Posted: 4 years ago

So it’s confirmed that Jasmin is quitting the show and the reason given is that her exit was planned before the show started and she knew that this was going to happen when she signed up. Now, my question is who on earth puts up a character that is supposedly a cameo on the montage of the show, includes them in the main introductory promo?  And then later kills them off saying it was all planned? 

When we look at the articles about Naagin 4, they start with the show ‘starring’ Nia Sharma, Jasmin Bhasin and Vijayendra Kumeria 

She is one of the main cast not a cameo, that these people are saying her exit was planned, and people watching the show are not fools.

The fact is that the makers signed her up by selling her another story and then later mid way changed it for whatever reason it could be, we can support this from Jasmin’s initial interviews regarding her character, that Nayantara is not a vamp and that she is playing a naagin. And then all of a sudden she became a human so Brinda can be revealed as Manyata’s daughter and what not. Why waste an artists time like this? 

Don’t these people follow something called work ethics? 

I guess Jasmin fans were right about her leaving if she felt that she is wasting her time on a show that is not utilizing her well and butchering her character beyond repair. Well great move 👍 

Honestly there is literally nothing intriguing left in the story now that she is gone. This same thing happened with Kawach  Maha shivratri where Vin was suddenly made to exit the character and from there onwards the show went downhill as the makers had no idea of how to carry the story forward and keep the audience engaged to the show. Only the fans of the main leads sticked to the show but even a number of those including myself couldn’t handle it any longer due to the extremely poor writing and that contributed to the drastic decline in the ratings which will happen here as well. 

Edited by Rein123 - 4 years ago

No wonder she is leaving. Her character started really powerful but went down because of Brinda. This season it's so boring that I am planning to quit too. 😆

Exactly 😲 Why This Entire Fooling Set up by Ekta +Cvs 😈 Ekta 1st introduced JB plays Naagin and Many Articles She is 2nd Lead+Naagin in Start of Show 😎

Jasmine 😛Character Well Shaped Attracted Towards Show Along With Show Stealer STAR Sayantani/Manyata⭐️ We don't wait /think much about Revenge Aspect It Carries with ManyaTara❤️ later Brinda joins  

But The Moment Came For That 😲We Seen She Reduced To Swapped Human Baby (How Manyata not Recognize her Own Daughter Months Old She Carrying is Changed ❓ until 25years Aslesh Nakshatra etc) 👎🏼 it's OK If Twins or Birth Time itself  

Sibling Jealousy too OTT way 👎🏼 So many Negative Aspects Added to the Character 👎🏼Which Don't Need 👎🏼 Still Jasmine /Nayan Holds interest Regarding her Identity How She Become Naagin 😎 we are Waiting Eagerly for The Moment 

Now Final Nail in coffin is Abrupt  Exit 👎🏼🤢 yeah Actors Says It's All Pre-planned Etc Stuff😎 Kavach After Vin Exit Who main Intrigue in Mahashivaratri +Temple Soulmate Mystery 😎 Nothing Makes to Tune Story 👎🏼 

Why Ek team Does this 👎🏼 after investing Developing Interest On Certain Character Meets The Unnecessary Abrupt End 

Wat left In Show Now 😎Yeah Brinda is Established Naagin and Marriage Done 👍🏼She Kills Pareks Eventually along With Love/Hate Angle brindev 😆 

No TWo Naagins Fate Story 👏Everything is Buildup Only  Highly Dissapointed 💔Manya🤗Tara is Main and BEST happend in Show Now no more😭

Wishing All The BEST to Jasmine 😳 for her Future Projects 👍🏼

The most unfair 😭

Why bcz she was being loved by us viewers we were requesting for her positive role and New Hero to give screen space n lovestory 

Makers were scared of her out shining brinda n brindev 😭

I hate you makers I wont forgive u 😭 Bye bye Curse on Naagin4 

Well I'm not naagin fan at all but from promo it seems tht these show was of two naagin and their fate something so jasmine was launch with nia as parallel, no doubt what she is saying is to cover it up her makers wrongdoing to her , it's balaji show and nobody talk openlyrics against ekta mata in this industry even after actors r unhappy with their role getting butuchered , sideline or etc

Unpopular opinion:jasmin was a total misfit in the show.

I'm not a hater or anything but from the initial promos and later the episodes..it was clear she lacked the aura or talent to play a naagin.not any random actor can just play a naagin to perfection. And her acting and dialogue delivery was horrible🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️.

Mouni,Addah,Surbhi jyoti,Sayantani,Anita hassnandani,..even the actor who played surbhi's younger sister in naagin 3 ..all of them were perfect as naagins.

But jasmin ..a big NO.

I was sceptical about nia too.but she proved to be a good choice and did full justice to both faces of her role...the innocent brinda and the fierce naagin  brinda.even now the writing is all over the place and absolute trash,still sayantani,nia and vj are doing their job just fine.

So if jasmin is leaving...good for the audience and the show.

Choosing jasmin to play a naagin was a bad decision..and if the cvs are correcting that mistake..good for them.

No offence to her fans..I have watched all 4 seasons of naagin ...especially naagin1 and naagin3 almost all episodes. And like many other viewers of the franchisee..I can see clearly when an actor is a total misfit in the show.

So sad to see Ekta n makers did injustice to poor Jasmin she was far better than Nia brinda honestly this is shocking 😲👎🏼 They could have done wonders with her character n show 

Originally posted by ratna.nanda

Unpopular opinion:jasmin was a total misfit in the show.

I'm not a hater or anything but from the initial promos and later the episodes..it was clear she lacked the aura or talent to play a naagin.not any random actor can just play a naagin to perfection. And her acting and dialogue delivery was horrible🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️.

Mouni,Addah,Surbhi jyoti,Sayantani,Anita hassnandani,..even the actor who played surbhi's younger sister in naagin 3 ..all of them were perfect as naagins.

But jasmin ..a big NO.

I was sceptical about nia too.but she proved to be a good choice and did full justice to both faces of her role...the innocent brinda and the fierce naagin  brinda.even now the writing is all over the place and absolute trash,still sayantani,nia and vj are doing their job just fine.

So if jasmin is leaving...good for the audience and the show.

Choosing jasmin to play a naagin was a bad decision..and if the cvs are correcting that mistake..good for them.

No offence to her fans..I have watched all 4 seasons of naagin ...especially naagin1 and naagin3 almost all episodes. And like many other viewers of the franchisee..I can see clearly when an actor is a total misfit in the show.

Actually she was pretty fine as a naagin, I.e. a positive naagin. She is not meant for negative roles as she just doesn’t fit the image of a negative character. Ekta should have realised this the moment she signed her up. After playing a positive lead for several years that even in different shows how did Ekta assume that people will randomly accept her in a negative role? Similarly those who have watched Nia before but are not her fans find her playing an innocent sweet character weird, and no she’s just doesn’t fit into the naagin image like Surbhi, Mouni, and sayantani. P.S. this is not a performance issue but rather an image issue we are talking about.

Nia sharma has this image of a bold, modern woman so it’s just not easy for us to see her play a naagin, similarly Jasmin has this image of a sweet bubbly girl, plus her baby face just makes it even more difficult to see her play a vamp.

Jasmin as a naagin was a pretty good fit into the role, especially in the first two episodes, she looked and seemed very natural in her act. But after this baby swap nonsense it was quite obvious that she was feeling uncomfortable with the sudden change in the storyline as it literally showed on her face at times.

Edited by Rein123 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Rein123

Actually she was pretty fine as a naagin, I.e. a positive naagin. She is not meant for negative roles as she just doesn’t fit the image of a negative character. Ekta should have realised this the moment she signed her up. After playing a positive lead for several years that even in different shows how did Ekta assume that people will randomly accept her in a negative role? Similarly those who have watched Nia before but are not her fans find her playing an innocent sweet character weird, and no she’s just doesn’t fit into the naagin image like Surbhi, Mouni, and sayantani. P.S. this is not a performance issue but rather an image issue we are talking about.

Nia sharma has this image of a bold, modern woman so it’s just not easy for us to see her play a naagin, similarly Jasmin has this image of a sweet bubbly girl, plus her baby face just makes it even more difficult to see her play a vamp.

Jasmin as a naagin was a pretty good fit into the role, especially in the first two episodes, she looked and seemed very natural in her act. But after this baby swap nonsense it was quite obvious that she was feeling uncomfortable with the sudden change in the storyline as it literally showed on her face at times.

Exactly 😳True  the thing which make it better is Jasmine Don't fit for Negative  She Pretty good in This Franchise 👍🏼 The Second Lead Naagin She don't be like Seshu 🤢, Vish ❓(in End and Middle I think a Bit Grey -Negative) 

Nia Doesn't Fit To Be Positive 😎 no matter by Script  can't forget IMMJ😎 Mamata next Ektha 😆

Jasmine-Sayantini Combo is Fantastic to believe Connect They are Mom-Daughter ❤️ 

Within No Time So Much Changed Characters To Sideline Her 😲Wat if Given few More Epis in Same Way ManyaTara⭐️

Jasmine even more Adjusted To the Role 😎we Get Two Naagins Story properly 😎 Alas it's Over 🤢

Yeah I left kavach when they got rid of vin, now same for naagin 4 for me. Honestly this naagin series has been rinsed and repeated with same story each season and there's no pull in it for me. Anyways, it was nice talking to people and reading all your comments in this forum, but seriously the naagin series has been done to death now.