New Promo: Could things go away?

Posted: 4 years ago

Link: https://youtu.be/YUNZJG4YbL0

Can someone plz translate what Dadaji said and the voiceover's words? Thanks. 

Edited by rishani77 - 4 years ago

Hey Rish missed you yaar 🤗

thanks you for sharing..

In the promo -

Prakash is saying shiv wants gunjan to get treated.

Dadaji is saying khamoshi aur khamoshi ka rishta joda tha. Ek ki aawaz aayi toh yeh rishta shor bann sakta hai.

Means you have joined the relationship of silence with silence. If one gets the voice back then this relationship will become noise.

Voice over said watch it Monday to Friday 8pm😆

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago

Thanks for the promo ....

Well I feel it's just a another way to show how great Gunjan is...m sure Gunjan going to refuse for treatment . 

Another possibility is Gunjan will get her voice back and she will change after sometime and Prakash will realize that he was wrong to choose Gunjan for Yogi.

If writer love Gunjan so much thn Gunjan will remain same after treatment and she will become Yogi's voice just like Pari.

But yes ths is unexpected twist. Gunjan getting her voice back.

Originally posted by dusk2dawn

thanks you for sharing..

In the promo -

Dadaji is saying khamoshi aur khamoshi ka rishta joda tha. Ek ki aawaz aayi toh yeh rishta shor bann sakta hai.

Means you have joined the relationship of silence with silence. If one gets the voice back then this relationship will become noise.

Gunjan is not negative you guyz think she is going to change after getting her voice back ??? 

i think they are just giving hope to YoRi fans that yogi and gunjan may separate 😂

Originally posted by dusk2dawn

thanks you for sharing..

In the promo -

Aww mises you too yaar & thanks for the translation! 

Well I guess another promo to give hopes for YoRi fans de all know thisba truck they will show Gunjan as Yogi's new voice just like Pari used to be Yogi's voice afterall makers only glorify Gunjan na...Whereas already a new Guy for Pari so she will have her own speed up story to wrap up her character. 

Of course Dadaji said such a dumb thing. The whole family is selfish as h*ll. Meaning they think Yogi and Gunjan's relationship is based on majboori, and if Gunjan gets her voice back she will not be perfect wife for Yogi and perfect, obedient bahu. Gunjan's happiness is irrelevant. Sab matlabi hain. Inka Pari ke liye pyaar jhooti thi, aur Gunjan ke liye pyaar bhi jhoota hai. They just want puppet wife for their son. What was up with all that praise for Gunjan then, if you don't actually trust her? 

The writer himself doesn’t know what to write. 

Even if he gives hope to YaRi fans then also I am not at all going to watch it. 
he has only one thing to do.. n that to glorify gunjan mahaan. 
all other characters are butchered. 
Yogi ‘s character was so strong but now they made him worst.

I feel for such good actors like Mudit and Debattama and all the actors playing Srivastavas. 
they all are such a good actors but the writer is not good .
I just want it to finish and get a new show in this time slot.

But thank god now a days I am busy that I don’t get much time to watch tv..😆

Originally posted by rishani77

Aww mises you too yaar & thanks for the translation! 

Well I guess another promo to give hopes for YoRi fans de all know thisba truck they will show Gunjan as Yogi's new voice just like Pari used to be Yogi's voice afterall makers only glorify Gunjan na...Whereas already a new Guy for Pari so she will have her own speed up story to wrap up her character. 

He just giving lollipop to YaRi fans that its still possible.. but now we don’t want it. And even don’t want to watch it..

I just wana say this to writer

Ab dikhaaye kya hot ,

Jab viewers don’t watch your show..🤣

Means what is the meaning of showing this now when viewers left watching your show.😆

Originally posted by diya_snow

Gunjan is not negative you guyz think she is going to change after getting her voice back ??? 

Do you think this writer will make her negative ??

Who is hell bent to make her mahaan.

The thing is we all cracked his story from the synopsis n he thought how can these dumb viewers can get to know about it?? This is my story and my production . If you wana watch then watch. Don’t teach me what to do..