Kundali Bhagya

Cranky mahira

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Wow.. mahira madam ne preeta ko marne ka plan chalaya, voh flop nikla toh kudh ka fake muder track chalu kiya and now fake kidnapping also. And now don't tell me this is all preeta's doing from jail..🤢

Yaar im missing Pritvi already. Him lusting over preeta didn't feel this much disgusting when mahira asked for a hug and drink tea from the same cup.🤢 mahira ke fangirling kuch aur hi level pe jaa rahe hai

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

This show should be telecasted in a pagalkhana. 

What a lunatic approach towards life these bufoons have ðŸ˜³

Like, Mahira is not a fangirl who was in love with her childhood friend. Please , this is not normal! She is a psychopath! 

Sharlyn is so dangerously negative and now this psychopath. 

Followed by indeed gone case Karan who doesn't even know how his own damn brain works! 

The craziest writing that I have witnessed in a very long time. 

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scarlet.ferro

Like, Mahira is not a fangirl who was in love with her childhood friend. Please , this is not normal! She is a psychopath! 

Followed by indeed gone case Karan who doesn't even know how his own damn brain works! 

😆

on point

SophieKarim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

At least Karan is coming to his senses. Well... I don’t know if I should use that word actually considering he was so deep in his thoughts about her, he was literally kissing and romancing his pillow ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Coming to his senses by the fact that he’s realising Preeta can never try and get someone killed. All I’m wondering is if he can believe that, why won’t he try and find out the truth behind all the other misunderstandings that started this mess in the first place? 

RishabhXPreeta thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SophieKarim

At least Karan is coming to his senses. Well... I don’t know if I should use that word actually considering he was so deep in his thoughts about her, he was literally kissing and romancing his pillow ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Coming to his senses by the fact that he’s realising Preeta can never try and get someone killed. All I’m wondering is if he can believe that, why won’t he try and find out the truth behind all the other misunderstandings that started this mess in the first place? 

How is believe that Preeta cannot possibly be a 'murderer' be coming to his senses thou?! ðŸ˜³ Isn't it the least he is suppose to believe anyway?! 

Originally posted by: Scarlet.ferro

Exactly..  sherlyn's deeds are like you can't even explain how much wrong they are and that girls always escapes at the time of truth exposure and she is roaming freely in that very own house. For once why can't they stop her. For god's sake bring back mahesh from coma. Agar aisa chalta raha his character would be in coma for more than a year for real and you know how that can be in kdb calandar right

And this girl mahira is another level of psycho..

Why do these writers give us such examples of characters which can actually turn some people like this in real life too.. our country has so many kind of criminals filled, what if we really have fictional character inspired villians too😕 coz these two are setting examples for many wrong deeds. 

Originally posted by: SophieKarim

Don't worry with tomorrow's i mean today's epi.. mahira's self kidnapping drama he is again going to the misunderstanding phase...there's no recovery for these characters from the hands of evil in this show. The level of spreading negativity is high now.

I was actually happy when i saw the trust between preeran is coming back. But the writers should make preeta heart broken.. and hence we're let to witness all kinds of nonsence 

Ye log is not going to search for the truth, instead they will start their own favourite blame game ON!!🤪

Originally posted by: RishabhXPreeta

How is believe that Preeta cannot possibly be a 'murderer' be coming to his senses thou?! ðŸ˜³ Isn't it the least he is suppose to believe anyway?! 

He is supposed to,  but the condition here is so confusing in between preeta and karan. The way he believed some morphed photographs and threw preeta out of his life was one case and the second case is, believing preeta cannot murder someone and supporting her to get her name cleared. 

If he trusts she cannot try attempt to kill anyone he should obviously believe she is not someone who will favour someone for money. And If he believes the second case then he is not supposed to support her now. But that's not happening. That's why its a bit strange. 

The funniest thing in the show is, lutras consider their bahus (sherlyn and mahira whose "soon to be a baku ") as some kind of angels the heaven has sent. And think of preeta as some kind filthy worm (especially Kareena) But uss ghar ki har problems ki jhad their so called bahus hai.. when are they going to learn?!

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger

He is supposed to,  but the condition here is so confusing in between preeta and karan. The way he believed some morphed photographs and threw preeta out of his life was one case and the second case is, believing preeta cannot murder someone and supporting her to get her name cleared. 

If he trusts she cannot try attempt to kill anyone he should obviously believe she is not someone who will favour someone for money. And If he believes the second case then he is not supposed to support her now. But that's not happening. That's why its a bit strange. 

The funniest thing in the show is, lutras consider their bahus (sherlyn and mahira whose "soon to be a baku ") as some kind of angels the heaven has sent. And think of preeta as some kind filthy worm (especially Kareena) But uss ghar ki har problems ki jhad their so called bahus hai.. when are they going to learn?!

being a gold digger and being a murderer are two different things. karan preeta ko murderer to nahi samjhe ga obviously. 

also it seems they changed the storyline a little bit due to sanjay's absence. i think he had some fight with the makers so his character is on hold. but the show is doing exceptionally well without prithvi so i dont think he is going to come back soon if at all.

so it seems that trajectory of the show is changed a little bit but end result will be the same probably.

SophieKarim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger

Don't worry with tomorrow's i mean today's epi.. mahira's self kidnapping drama he is again going to the misunderstanding phase...there's no recovery for these characters from the hands of evil in this show. The level of spreading negativity is high now.

I was actually happy when i saw the trust between preeran is coming back. But the writers should make preeta heart broken.. and hence we're let to witness all kinds of nonsence 

Ye log is not going to search for the truth, instead they will start their own favourite blame game ON!!🤪

Chal kya raha hai bhaaaiii??! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£