ASIM behaving like a typical kid n Rashmi like his elder sis

Posted: 4 years ago

I found this unseen clip on Twitter and it's funny πŸ˜†

Rashmi wants Asim to change his jeans ! 

As per Asim he doesn't have any clothes left though I could see there were a pile of clothes πŸ€£  (this is usually what I do as well πŸ˜†) 

Rashmi goes and checks the entire pile and asks him to change his jeans πŸ€£   it gave me elder sister pestering her brother to change his clothes BUT younger brother is not budging Vibes !  πŸ˜†

I found this cute ! 

https://mobile.twitter.com/BrightStars95/status/1225235889393025024

It’s cute. Asim really likes those jeans πŸ˜†.

I love their interaction.

They look cute together.

Loved how you describe their bond

That's so me and my mom πŸ€£

This reminded me of my mom yelling at me for spending money on 'torn' clothes, when she could have made better ripped denims out of my old ones smiley37

Rashmi is such a mom friend πŸ˜† and Asim bechara couldn't understand what was so wrong with his clothes πŸ€£

Originally posted by anshvi

it gave me elder sister pestering her brother to change his clothes BUT younger brother is not budging Vibes !  πŸ˜†

I found this cute ! 

This indeed! .... They are so adorbs together. Their equation is legit very sibling-ly! β€οΈ ... Even when they argued, it reminded me of my bro who sometimes gets rude over his GF! πŸ˜‘ 

Hope they keep giving us more such scene together! 

Stupid BB keeps editing them out, they want to keep them far away so the supposedly rivalry of their respective fandoms continue! πŸ€¬ .. I am sure they must have even had the discussion after Himanshi's departure, but khuda na khasta BB dare to show us such scenes! πŸ€ͺ

Rasim is :LOVE: .... Asim and his Mitthu, stay blessed in and outside BB house! πŸ€—

Adorable vid.And this is like kal parson ka hi vid not old.❀️

Waise Arti ko itni zor zor se bolke apna footage kyun khana hota ha.Cant she keep quiet?😑

this is before media task. Few thought asim backstabbed or rashmi backstabbed and what not πŸ˜† here these two are very normal and rashmi became mother hen to asim πŸ˜†

Rasim β€οΈ just love their bond.

Don't get sibling vibes from them.