Yesterday's MiNeilicious episode

Posted: 4 years ago

Oh my God! I still can't believe how it happened. CVs gave us the thing we all were waiting for desperately..MiNeil hug❤️☺️

And it was perfect. First time I am having no complaints with CVs.

It was so....❤️❤️❤️☺️

I dont even have words to describe.  And SouNoor just nailed it. I could see vulnerability in Mini's eyes and the promise to always support her in Neil's eyes. That scene just couldn't be any better. It was perfect.

Dont know about you guys but I am gonna see this episode again n again just to see MiNeil's hug😳😆

Word 

Hum toh already dreamland mein hai

SouNoor ka top class act 👏

Jis tarike se scene ko exceute kiya gaya tha👏

Sab kuch super se b uppar tha 

Best sundar hug scene tv world ka.

Aur woh I HATE YOU wala soothing  confession ☺️👏

It was a very well shot and executed episode, SRJ and Ashnoor acted the whole vulnerability and assurance to be there part really well.

Special mention to the whole hitting part where mini with every right was questioning Neil and Neil just calmly taking all the blame and apologizing repeatedly while hugging mini that was 👏

Best part is that nothing looked sleazy or over the top in the hate you scene which actually meant love you for MiNeil.

It was beyond beautiful .Just mesmerizing. 

Originally posted by Priya204

It was a very well shot and executed episode, SRJ and Ashnoor acted the whole vulnerability and assurance to be there part really well.

Special mention to the whole hitting part where mini with every right was questioning Neil and Neil just calmly taking all the blame and apologizing repeatedly while hugging mini that was 👏

Best part is that nothing looked sleazy or over the top in the hate you scene which actually meant love you for MiNeil.

Beautiful😳 

Originally posted by anjali0111

Oh my God! I still can't believe how it happened. CVs gave us the thing we all were waiting for desperately..MiNeil hug❤️☺️

And it was perfect. First time I am having no complaints with CVs.

It was so....❤️❤️❤️☺️

I dont even have words to describe.  And SouNoor just nailed it. I could see vulnerability in Mini's eyes and the promise to always support her in Neil's eyes. That scene just couldn't be any better. It was perfect.

Dont know about you guys but I am gonna see this episode again n again just to see MiNeil's hug😳😆

As you said

It was perfect and beautiful. Sounoor just nailed it. There hate confession ❤️

Bold 

I am also gonna see this episode  again and again 😳

Edited by Sushdvj - 4 years ago

Mini was the one who was searching for Neil the whole evening in the hospital... But she gave reason of arya there.... But Neil caught her and she blurted out that she is the one who needed him.... Wow that was so beautiful.... 

And the right wala gussa was very well executed... 

And the hate you wala confession which the meant love for each other was the amazing part of the whole scene.... 

Originally posted by zalima

Word 

Hum toh already dreamland mein hai

SouNoor ka top class act 👏

Jis tarike se scene ko exceute kiya gaya tha👏

Sab kuch super se b uppar tha 

Best sundar hug scene tv world ka.

Aur woh I HATE YOU wala soothing  confession ☺️👏

wo I hate you wala dialogue to epic tha yaar

Originally posted by porankisrilata

Mini was the one who was searching for Neil the whole evening in the hospital... But she gave reason of arya there.... But Neil caught her and she blurted out that she is the one who needed him.... Wow that was so beautiful.... 

And the right wala gussa was very well executed... 

And the hate you wala confession which the meant love for each other was the amazing part of the whole scene.... 

I liked it so much how mini took arya's name but she was talking about herself and though neil understood it but didnt clear it out. it shows that he understands her and at the same time giver her space to accept her feelings.

Originally posted by anjali0111

wo I hate you wala dialogue to epic tha yaar

Kasam se 

Kitna romantic sound kar raha tha woh lines☺️

Never seen before