Why the restaurant staff is so dumb?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I know that all staff members at patiala babes restaurant is emotionally attached to Mini and Arya. But seriously, I think that they are so dumb. First Simpy took leave because once again a boy rejected her. Mini offered her leave on humanity ground and she very shamelessly took it. She never thought that today is a very important lunch at restaurant and mini will need her.

Then Naeem bi took wrong order and messed up the whole situation.

Then whole staff wanted to leave the lunch in middle and go to the hospital to meet Arya. I wanted to clap at their stupidity.

Sometimes I feel Neil is so right when he calls them unprofessional and inefficient.😆

They are the reason Babita couldn't bring restaurant to profit and now they are proving to be a headache to Mini also.😆

I dont know un sabko itna stupid kyu dikhaya gaya hai.

Simpy is the dumbest. She irritates the **** out of me. She can't even cook properly. She was exaggerating about her toota huya dil during such an important time. Idk how come she was never fired. I would have kicked her out if I were in Mini's place. Naim Bi's was a innocent mistake. She's not careless and usually doesn't make mistakes. Only khurshid miya is tolerable. 

Originally posted by Annie_13

Simpy is the dumbest. She irritates the **** out of me. She can't even cook properly. She was exaggerating about her toota huya dil during such an important time. Idk how come she was never fired. I would have kicked her out if I were in Mini's place. Naim Bi's was a innocent mistake. She's not careless and usually doesn't make mistakes. Only khurshid miya is tolerable. 

Right Naeem bi just did an honest mistake. Other wise she is all wise and intelligent. Infact the moat sorted out character of the show.

Khurshid miya is also ok

But that simpy irritates the  hell out of me too😆

I feel sympathy with neil whenever she commits a mistake🤣

Originally posted by anjali0111

Right Naeem bi just did an honest mistake. Other wise she is all wise and intelligent. Infact the moat sorted out character of the show.

Khurshid miya is also ok

But that simpy irritates the  hell out of me too😆

I feel sympathy with neil whenever she commits a mistake🤣

Haha yes ðŸ˜†smiley37 just as Neil said inefficient staff smiley37

Well I think, with Simpy the creatives are trying to bring a humour element to the show.

Sensible and realistic conversations, which is one of the biggest USP of the show may not click with everyone. So I guess some goofiness and cliche need to be brought in.... akhir TRP ka sawal hai

Originally posted by MishtiShona

Well I think, with Simpy the creatives are trying to bring a humour element to the show.

Sensible and realistic conversations, which is one of the biggest USP of the show may not click with everyone. So I guess some goofiness and cliche need to be brought in.... akhir TRP ka sawal hai

May be you are right.

Little goofiness is fine like their practice before her marriage proposal but most of the time she irritates me😆

May be i dont like her😆

Coz they all r hired by dimwit babita..so no wonder they r all specially simpy is dum dum dummy..😆..

Originally posted by kinu17

Coz they all r hired by dimwit babita..so no wonder they r all specially simpy is dum dum dummy..😆..

Dum dum dummy🤣🤣🤣