IMPORTANT: First Look of Upcoming Fan Fictions Section on IF - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

Great initiative.

Even though it reminds us of Wattpad page layout, it does not matter. Thank you for reviving this section with a beautiful visual treat. It might attract graphic editors in the forum too.

Also am looking forward to see A/S section being revived like this as well, like someone mentioned. Hope to see the section active like before. Probably each sections need a revamp.

Wow, I'm actually excited about this section, as the AviSig forum where I used to go regularly is so dead nowadays. Now I'll have another reason to log onto IF regularly.

Originally posted by Koeli_Appy

I am so excited about this 

Koeli,

You need to curate the section so that good Fan Fiction gets featured on the page.

Creating a new role "FF Editor" who can assist Fan Fiction writers and help them migrate their existing Fan Fictions. And now fan fiction writers will also be adding Posters and members who are good with graphics can help them.

Regards,

Originally posted by vijay

Koeli,

You need to curate the section so that good Fan Fiction gets featured on the page.

Creating a new role "FF Editor" who can assist Fan Fiction writers and help them migrate their existing Fan Fictions. And now fan fiction writers will also be adding Posters and members who are good with graphics can help them.

Regards,

I would love to help with that. We should have team of editors which we need to recruit. Also we currently have ff graphicers who works on ff banners. We can add them in the team and if required can get some more. I would suggest we have a separate team for the same. Also we need hina’s (current ff section moderator) input and make this work. Initially we are going to have quite a lot of task. Maybe we can start recruiting before hand in order to minimise the chaos of migration. Rest I leave it on you.

Edited by Koeli_Appy - 4 years ago

great!! please add font style option as well this time....at least in Georgia or times new roman

Looks good. will be waiting for this

When did my newbie period will finish?

Originally posted by hinakhanzadi

When did my newbie period will finish?

When you cross 50 posts