ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 05 Feb 2020 - Page 14

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by The_incredible

🤣🤣

That's y Abir didn't want meenu to be a part of mishbir's Shaadi..now I got it..Abir may have seen that Scorpio,so he decided to not have his mother on wedding🤣😆 nice observation..

PS:woh Kya sach mein koi shagun hai??Kya ho sakta hai..???

You mean Ap-shagun?

Pata nahin, aisa sirf ITV main hi hota hai... 😆

I think it was just decoration which my overactive brain turned into a scorpio 🤣

Originally posted by CanadaMonsoon

BB ka "hate Mishti" vala bhoot Kuhu me ghus gaya..😆

Aur bhi bhayanak🤣🤗

Originally posted by abhilashasharma

correction Diya, they don’t like those girls who are prospective wives for their sons, who voice out their opinion. Apni ghar ki beti ko ye rule apply nahi hota, yaar

haha Abhi a mother has two different avtar as a mother of boy n girl rules are different if there are both in house too... 😆 every house hold truth it is.. 

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

🤣 you bet yaar i dont know if kuhu will use it as she is not that smart.. and how will she use it i dont know.. 

Diyu I said before na.... character Kuhu is pendulum in makers hands.. ab uska negativity dikhanekeliye kya pata usko issmart bhi banade 🤣🤣

Originally posted by The_incredible

Pali,first tym when I saw the precap,I didn't care much.after reading ur post I saw the precap again and even I saw one black color thing which is exactly similar to scorpio🤣🤣

But that black thing didn’t look real, it looked fake. Maybe production house didn’t have budget for real Scorpio so they got rubber looking thing 😂😂😂

Originally posted by kin8

Pali, I think kuku story may start after divorce. I would really like to see kunal falling in love, realizing it and  having hard time confessing his love and then his fight to win Kuhu and Mahs again. 

And since writers keep bringing up bhaag ke shaadi and living in separate home. We might get to witness some sort of Mishbir ki bhaag ke shaadi with everyone’s blessings or without blessings. Even in parent show they touched the topic of living separately, I think they might touch on that subject here as well. But I hope Mishti doesn’t ask Abir to move back to RV house.😳

haan yes i have read about it kaira too lived alone n something happened for them to get back home... 

and mishbir i think will live alone for sometime.. mish i doubt yaar bcoz as of now even though she wants to live in rjv what bm said made sense kuhu is liked by every but thats not the case with mishti in rjv n also varsha's worry which she overheard.. so Abir will want this bcoz of meenu n mish might agree for kuhu... thats better i feel for sometime until things are settled in rjv, kuhu changes and kuku story progresses mishbir living separately is good... 

Originally posted by SheThought

You mean Ap-shagun?

Pata nahin, aisa sirf ITV main hi hota hai... 😆

I think it was just decoration which my overactive brain turned into a scorpio 🤣

Pali i watched the precap many time just for this its not a scorpio yaar it looked like some decor only 😆

Originally posted by preeti200

Diyu I said before na.... character Kuhu is pendulum in makers hands.. ab uska negativity dikhanekeliye kya pata usko issmart bhi banade 🤣🤣

thats true too preeti... but anyhow if it leads to mishbir run away i forgive her let her do anything... 😆

Originally posted by Agrata23

Why CVs are in a hurry to do this nach gana..atleast spare us for a week..give some simple and light hearted episodes

They probably found their next track so rushing with Mishbir wedding and kuku divorce. But it’s not like CVs are going to know how to end the track in a good way. So it will always be like this🙄

Originally posted by CanadaMonsoon

Nandu 🤗

Yeah Meenu isn’t trustworthy but not having mom in shaadi rituals feels bit weird 😳 I am not having soft corner for meenu but just feels weird.. 

Ya but if she is actually changed then who knows maybe she will be the one to help Mishbir bhaag ke shaadi.