anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Priyanka Chopra reveals the trick that kept her risky Grammys gown in place

Known for her penchant for offbeat fashion choices, Priyanka also talked about how she does not step out unless she feels secure in her clothes.

NEXT

Priyanka Chopra Jonas with husband Nick Jonas at Grammys 2020. (Photo: AP)RELATED NEWS

Priyanka Chopra Jonas grabbed eyeballs, to say the least, with her stunning Grammys 2020 red carpet gown. The Ralph and Russo outfit with a risky plunging neckline was quite a bold fashion choice but the actor pulled it off with panache.

For those wondering how The Sky is Pink actor managed to do it, it was because of a secret piece of fabric that held the dress together. In an interview with US Weekly, Priyanka revealed that the designers actually used “tulle”, similar to her skin tone to avoid the risk of wardrobe malfunction.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail

I can't see any tulle fabric around the neckline...

GumGum thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: anjs

I can't see any tulle fabric around the neckline...

There was on her belly. It was visible in the worst pic where she was sitting with Sophie.

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Priyanka grabbed eyeballs, to say the least, with her stunning Grammys 2020 red carpet gown. 

^ stunning ? Lmao ! She looked vulgar in that dress ,which didn’t suit her at all...iam not against skin exposing ..some look beautiful/classy even in full nudes cos of the body and the way they carry it...but PC don’t even have that body nor she looked stunning/classy in that outfit..

anjs thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: zoinks

There was on her belly. It was visible in the worst pic where she was sitting with Sophie.

Oh yea, that fold was there, but end of the fabric should've been visible, somewhere around the neckline, right?

anjs thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: fivestars

Priyanka grabbed eyeballs, to say the least, with her stunning Grammys 2020 red carpet gown

^ stunning ? Lmao ! She looked vulgar in that dress ,which didn’t suit her at all...iam not against skin exposing ..some look beautiful/classy even in full nudes cos of the body and the way they carry it...but PC don’t even have that body nor she looked stunning/classy in that outfit..

Yea, esp her breast were looking too flat.... But honestly that dress was so tacky that anyone would've looked bad in it....

Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nope, held together by tape. 

Is she trying to play off her tummy folds as 'fabric'??? Nah, we ain't stupid 

Grammy night was a bad one for the Jonas'... Nick had food stuck in his teeth while performing, those close ups, eeww! And Prianka's 'stunning' look... Oh yeah let's not try this hard next year.

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Again and again I mention, it was not the dress they had a problem with, it was her body. How dare she expose her drooping breasts. They are supposed to be hidden all the time. So ageist and sexist.

Pity such regressive thinking.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Doesn’t matter lying or not - this dress was horrible and it was a big disaster - 

.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

Thulle - matlab one who does'nt do anything hai na or I misinterpreted what she is saying ?