Vidya..Ur phirst day phirst sho vas gud.. so your 100th episode... Bri

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

For you Ammu... my Google searched me after long......................... 

Indeed her first day and first show was good......................

(I am not seeing any of the shows after Udaan )

But to be honest I wanted to see Meera as Vidya... Why???

I have seen her as Chakor the fearless Eagle who was bold, will fight against injustice and just her gaze will freeze all.

How is she going to do this (from the promos) timid role and that too in that saree the one who looks into the others eyes was not lifting hers here.. 

Yes I sat tuned on Jio and went through all the emotions along with her.

She was absolutely stunning as the new bride (got reminded of the karwachauth red lehenga dress.. she was ravishing) 

What a varied controlled display of emotions....

She proved she has developed her versatility....

That person though for few minutes his eyes did speak as the army soldier who was leaving his wife who came trusting him.... was heartbreaking.

She was excellent as the timid one and I got myself lost while she spoke to gowri.... 

Its so evident  and true that sons of the soil indeed get buried into the soil saving the honour of the soil without enjoying their life. He buried but ensured the family was compensated only to be lost by the greedy inlaws. The plight brought out well.

Also shows how the recruitment is done at the Govt Schools not looking at the competency of the teachers.

Well I am not sure If I will watch  but i felt so so happy as the shipper of MeeJay  both are just excelling in their characters.  Vj is acing as Madhav while should I need to say Meera is living Vidya...

What an irony... her last scene in Udaan ended with praying  while her first scene in Vidya started off praying...

All the best Vidya... Bring it on!

Edited by sumsukor - 4 years ago

Thanks Sumi di😃

I am so amazed by Meera , can't spot a shade of Chakor in Vidya , from look, body langauge, gentle voice❤️

Originally posted by amrutha131

Thanks Sumi di😃

I am so amazed by Meera , can't spot a shade of Chakor in Vidya , from look, body langauge, gentle voice❤️

🤗

Originally posted by sumsukor

For you Ammu... my Google searched me after long......................... 

Indeed her first day and first show was good......................

Absolutely her phurst day phust ssow was super hit

(I am not seeing any of the shows after Udaan )

But to be honest I wanted to see Meera as Vidya... Why???

I have seen her as Chakor the fearless Eagle who was bold, will fight against injustice and just her gaze will freeze all.

How is she going to do this (from the promos) timid role and that too in that saree the one who looks into the others eyes was not lifting hers here.. 

Honestly I was not expecting this timid girl since I heard about the show's inception.... I was dreaming about a modern girl who will initiate the education system in the backward areas of UP smiley42

I was utterly stunned to see the first promo as I was in my own lala land😂 .... Then I waited for Second promo, it grew up so hard on me that I couldn't wait to witness the journey of this timid girl . 

Yes I sat tuned on Jio and went through all the emotions along with her.

She was absolutely stunning as the new bride (got reminded of the karwachauth red lehenga dress.. she was ravishing) 

What a varied controlled display of emotions....

She proved she has developed her versatility....

Meera has indeed grown up as an actor.... I'm so proud of her choice after chakor and I really want this show to work for her

That person though for few minutes his eyes did speak as the army soldier who was leaving his wife who came trusting him.... was heartbreaking.

She was excellent as the timid one and I got myself while she spoke to gowri.... 

It was so heart touching scene I felt her loneliness.... Her loved and trusted one has left her to suffer alone till eternity.... Though it wasn't his choice... It was the choice of destiny

Its so evident  and true that sons of the soil indeed get buried into the soil saving the honour of the soil without enjoying their life. He buried but ensured the family was compensated only to be lost by the greedy inlaws. The plight brought out well.

True that these sons of the soil will not only ensure their family but also the whole country... Whom our nation is proud of!! This entire Sequence remainded me of the poem "palanquin bearers"  which I read in my childhood days... I felt witnessing the poem in front of my eyes

Also shows how the recruitment in done at the Govt Schools not looking at the competency of the teachers.

Well I am not sure If I will watch  but i felt so so happy as the shipper of MeeJay  both are just excelling in their characters.  Vj is acing as Madhav while should I need to say Meera is living Vidya...

I truly wish you to give a chance to this show😊 though I'm very happy to see both meejay back on screen I'm slightly disappointed with VJ for choosing Sufiyana which was already messed up... I just want his role to wind up ASAP... He deserves much better.....period! (No offense just My opinion) 

What an irony... her last scene in Udaan ended with praying  while her first scene in Vidya started off praying...

So true the first scene remainded me of her last scene in udaan... Gosh I wondered how good it would have been if meera was in yellow saree😝

All the best Vidya... Bring it on!

Sumi 🤗

As always reading your analysis on an epi is ❤️

I wish you stay longer and see the show😊🤗

Rightly said about how perfectly meera has molded into the character of naive,innocent timid vidya.

Previous and current were two contrasting characters and she is acing it indeed. This first epi is a proof that she has indeed grown a lot as an actor.

And that scene you mentioned true.

True, that longing eyes of a man leaving behind his newly wedded wife really pricked a string of heart💔

And the girl who just stepped into the house  to start a life as his companion, expecting his support was worried at his immediate departure and  that worried eyes of hers with tear ebbing eyes💔

I could imagine the state of them. its truly a lot of emotion going in.

Thats superrrrrrr sumi as always👏👏👏

And good ammu made you write this....

Though I haven't got the time to watch the episode as yet, I am certain that she must have excelled... we know her versatility and she will surely ace it....

You should share this link on Twitter too... if you haven't done it.

Firstly just realised there is no AT for Meera...or Namish???  Ammu Google Surprised.

Meera is just acing the long journey through 100 episodes.

From the timid one who spoke only to her aide Gowri  and to others with her eyes down now speaks looking into others eyes straight with confidence.  

Bravo Vidya......... Meera hats off  to you for you brought that change slowly proving your versitility. 

Her face is beautiful, clear and confident with the little knowledge she gained through her tough life experience...

Yes in the first episode her face was pale, worried without confidence, confused and confined within herself but still nowhere she was scared to voice her concern in a low toned way.

but in the 100th Episode her face is beautiful with new found courage, confidence .... brave to face the challenge but nowhere she has attitude.. only she can bring those expressions.  have no words to praise her.

I want to run to her when she goes to durga mai with happiness as I know by now the next second her happiness is grabbed brutally but Maiya has her own agenda for her... and she shines like the gold put through the fire. more shining, powerful...

she aced timid and she is now acing being emotional...

she felt what is friendship it was grabbed brutally 

she felt love for the first time only to be punished senslessly...

the only thing I find constant is her Brother's respect and affection for her... the turn of her Ammaji (thank god only these characters arent butchered till now)

She is in love and in pain that, that love is punishing her though not educated she realised he is upset as she has lied but realises he does not hate her...

but proud of you Vidya as you did not accept him but questioned him beautifully... love cannot happen intermittent and has to have a strong foundation ...👏 love now and hate next second without giving a chance for explanation..

Secondly she has took him like ekalavya's Dhrona imbibed the strength from him to fight odds and that cuteness nodding when his mom asked her to vow her love on Gita. she won me.

the next one was apt ....her expression in keeping quiet and accepting Avtaar's questioning to Vivek about trusting a third person over his love and punishing her.  she accepted and allowed her bro to take charge which showed she will not blind herself between her love and her bro's affection. 

Lastly i fell for her as poor soul wants her love to win as she is being loved only now and the way she waited and poured all her trouble she had gone through, once Vivek asked about her situation which he should have done earlier (educated illiterate I should say though he claims excuse)

she spilled everything giving him the credit and still did not give her hand but rose in my respects when she said if your mom agrees I will stand by you!!!

WoW wow...........

Meera Girl you won me.

A journey worth a silver writing but lo I could only pen down.

Meera is so so so beautiful, serene and classy in her current hair style and outfit. 

❤️⭐️

Edited by sumsukor - 4 years ago

For Meera ----------❤️❤️❤️smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27

Only #Meera could do this as #Vidya so beautifully and more awesome❤❤❤👏👏👏 and only you could write her journey so beautifully like this❤🤗🤗.

loved vidya and her journey with #Meera acing each second of it. and Loved reading your analysis on her.

I wish both #KeepitComing ❤ pen down more😊

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago

Originally posted by LuvSSever

Only #Meera could do this as #Vidya so beautifully and more awesome❤❤❤👏👏👏 and only you could write her journey so beautifully like this❤🤗🤗.

loved vidya and her journey with #Meera acing each second of it. and Loved reading your analysis on her.

I wish both #KeepitComing ❤ pen down more😊

🤗

Thanks Uma

You know me well too well!

I pen down when I connect... and am just admiring Meera more and more.. she is just marvellous..