ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 31 Jan 2020 - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

The writers are dragging too much   have to wait for two more days but the precap is bang though they reunite where they first met that too both the families are present there can't wait 

Originally posted by The_incredible

Why do I feel like mishbir Shaadi is not gonna happen in the mandir..precap was ❤️❤️..oh God I need a spoiler yaar.

Me too feel like that yaar..but aise bhi hosaktha haina they have already married 

Originally posted by Sindhulinc

The writers are dragging too much   have to wait for two more days but the precap is bang though they reunite where they first met that too both the families are present there can't wait 

Hi sindhu they are really testing our patience..hope we get some spoiler 😃

Haha yes we got what we wanted mishti running in bridal attire that too in abir favourite colour 😉

Yeah agra I'm excited and worried for mishbir at the same time 😒 we know about BB's plans 😈

mishti on road searching for abir.. she tries calling kunal n abir but cant reach them... the tracking app is not working... 

she sees a guy coming in scooty with balloon gives him a ring and says its very expensive n please give me your scooty he too gives it... 

the doctor says to the saints that they need to take him to hospital... the ward boy informs about nishant n doctor thinks its Abir n says he is an recovery addict.. i need to increase his dose.. he injects abir... and Abir wakes up... 

doctor says please lay down, me are here to help you..

Abir tries to go from there saying i dont need anyone's help... 

doctor says i was scared of this only.. either you take this med or we will have to forcefully give you... 

mishti finds a ambe maa under tree n stops there... prays please be with abir... i hope he is alright... 

Abir says i need to go.... the saint from there says you need treatment nishant.. 

abir says i'm not nishant i'm Abir rajvansh... 

Mishti in RJV she sees jugnu... self talk... i wont steel anything... abir n his love both are mine, churaya vo chahtha hai jo apna na ho.. bm said right for the person i've put so many relationship at stake, i cant be mum now too... she goes inside... 

Jas is worried n says how can bm do all this.,.. kuhu tries to call kunal.. nishant tries calling mishti, jas comes n takes his phone n says i'll somehow search for mishti but you dont do anything to yourself... 

Bp - i know nishant wont do anything like that... i trust him... we all will go together n bring mishti back with us.. 

shaurya asks to bm if she knew anything..

Bm says i dont know anything where they are but i just know one thing that she should get her rights... 

Originally posted by Agrata23

Me too feel like that yaar..but aise bhi hosaktha haina they have already married 

They r already married for but with families around,wht is going to be nxt and I'm sure bp will try to force Mish into Shaadi with Nish..I hope bm also comes and take a nice class of mad family..😆😆

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

Mishti's search for Abir... 🥳

Nandu where are you... 3 idiots theory came true yaar... 😆🥳

ahhh I'm soo EXCITED🥳🥳

I'm here I'm here Diya! 🤗

haha love it! 3 idiots scooty wish fulfilled👏😆 Thankyou makers

https://www.instagram.com/p/B79ujhMhQa-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

p.s diya! I also just realised, Amir's charc Rancho is also Gujju in 3 idiots. Remember that drunk Kareena scene where rambles on about "dhokla, fafda, tepla..."🤣🤣 More similarities to mishbihr😆

Originally posted by Sindhulinc

Yeah agra I'm excited and worried for mishbir at the same time 😒 we know about BB's plans 😈

I am Geetha..I hope they have married before their family arrives the venue.

🥳🥳🥳MISHBIR FIND EACH OTHER❤️ So pumped for monday🤗

https://www.instagram.com/p/B79vwd9BW-o/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

🤣🤣 can't stop laughing...they're standing ontop of the ambulance van🤣😆