‘There is an Age to Wear Some Clothes’ Wendell Rodricks - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

That dress would have looked disgusting and vulgar no matter what the age of the woman was. I would have been more disturbed if someone much younger wore it because then it would have looked like exploitation.

PC showed up with her boobs out because she wanted attention and she got it. We are all playing into that while she's happily enjoying. She was the talk of the town and her insta followers and likes probably increased rapidly because skin shows always do that. The dress did what it was supposed to do for her.

Her right to wear whatever she wants, and that guy's right to say if he didn't like it. What's the issue?

Even pregnant Kareena didn’t have huge belly like that. Why she wants to show off belly fat? Hide it and it will look classy hiding belly fat. Only flat tummy look good showing off. And I am someone who has fat belly lol never will show it off. Hit the gym first. Pc did say she never goes to the gym and starves herself before awards or events, she should exercise for flat tummy if she wants to show it. Is she pregnant or it’s just belly fat? 

people can wear whatever they want however that dress is atrocious and does her no favours. 

the dress should not have seen the light of day.

Actually I find this dress something brand new and fresh.

Originally posted by rkisnothot

That dress would have looked disgusting and vulgar no matter what the age of the woman was. I would have been more disturbed if someone much younger wore it because then it would have looked like exploitation.

PC showed up with her boobs out because she wanted attention and she got it. We are all playing into that while she's happily enjoying. She was the talk of the town and her insta followers and likes probably increased rapidly because skin shows always do that. The dress did what it was supposed to do for her.

Disha Patani never attended another Filmfare Awards after this faux pas. 

Image result for disha patani boobs filmfare"

Originally posted by zoinks

Disha Patani never attended another Filmfare Awards after this faux pas. 

Image result for disha patani boobs filmfare"

That guy is so tharki 😆.

I think anyone should be able to wear whatever they want as long as they look good. But PC didnt. Quite thrashy IMHO 😆

So...just thinking...does dressing like this fall under objectifying women or is it only when skimpy clothes are worn in item songs? 

I don’t necessarily see the difference... if somebody choreographs a song with an actress in scantily clad clothes, we hear that it is objectifying women as sexual objects.

when women themselves dress like this, what is that called? 

Originally posted by chahat4u

Though completely hated PC'S dress simply because it didn't suit her. But this designer's comments too are not completely right. Agree that in some cases dress as per your age. But if someone is fit, slim then why can he or she not wear minis or whatever she/he likes? 

Very well said! 👏