Haan Main Galat - Love Aaj Kal | Kartik, Sara, Imtiaz - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Very peppy number...👍🏼

What works for this song is the fact that it's not actually a remake but a fresh song with only signature tune of the original. I loved this #twist. Also, I loved the choreography. Sara danced really well and I'm surprised to admit but Kartik was really good and matched up to Sara. I don't find him to be a great dancer but he did really well in this song.

Sara’s PR is amazing. She was liked earlier and then the trailer of LAK2 came and every started disliking her.. then one decent song came then she posted one personal video of hers where she’s overweight ( she must be like oh no let do some damage control quickly.. let me post something what I’m liked for) .. then this nice song.. now people have forgotten everything 😂 hahaha ultimate these stars are.. very transactional and business oriented in the end..

Originally posted by josh135

Sara’s PR is amazing. She was liked earlier and then the trailer of LAK2 came and every started disliking her.. then one decent song came then she posted one personal video of hers where she’s overweight ( she must be like oh no let do some damage control quickly.. let me post something what I’m liked for) .. then this nice song.. now people have forgotten everything 😂 hahaha ultimate these stars are.. very transactional and business oriented in the end..

You are saying like as if its a bad thing.....Unless they have particularly claimed to be here for the goodness of the mankind, aren’t they all here for business?  

Originally posted by josh135

Itna mat socho, shes a good dancer and this song is nice but the trailer sucked simple. 

Originally posted by cricketfan1

You are saying like as if its a bad thing.....Unless they have particularly claimed to be here for the goodness of the mankind, aren’t they all here for business?  

According to me it is not a bad thing...its their work and wish .. thats how you perceive as bad. I just made a point that the general crowd feels inspired by star journeys and what the stars are actually doing is trying to get fame through such things. I like her journey but releasing that video at this point was an interesting move by her and thats why i made that point. 

Originally posted by mz.gigglez

Itna mat socho, shes a good dancer and this song is nice but the trailer sucked simple. 

Bhagwan ne dimag diya hai toh sochna toh banta hai... haha..

Malang's songs haven't taken off the way the makers were expecting. 

Malang will flop, but LAK2 will end up doing 90+ if not 100+.

Am I the only one who didn't like it?

Why are people calling it a remix? Gaana pura original hai, except that naagin dhoon which was also stolen dhoon in the previous Twist song from a B&W movie song Ek Pardesi Mera. 

Edited by zoinks - 4 years ago