Haan Main Galat - Love Aaj Kal | Kartik, Sara, Imtiaz - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

So good!! Loved how the entire original song wasn't remade, just the iconic beat was reused. Plus the hook step is awesome!

Originally posted by Anam...

Sara & Kartik have more chemistry in this song than in the trailer. When Sara is dancing, your attention is drawn towards her, not because she is an excellent dancer but because she seems to enjoy herself. She was slightly better than Kartik in the song. 

Arushi is very cute and the song is also fun. 

Sara reminds me of Karisma, not conventionally beautiful but very attractive and very enjoyable to watch when they are dancing. 

Originally posted by Anam...

Sara & Kartik have more chemistry in this song than in the trailer. When Sara is dancing, your attention is drawn towards her, not because she is an excellent dancer but because she seems to enjoy herself. She was slightly better than Kartik in the song. 

Arushi is very cute and the song is also fun. 

Absolutely, when they looks at each other while dancing, you can see that they and/or their characters really like each other.

Edited by sg1217 - 4 years ago

Love it..Maybe the trailer was just horribly cut..Because the songs are fabulous and got all the feels of a nice romantic movie.

Sara was the star this time..But am really enjoying watching Kartik and Arushi as well..

The only good thing about it was Sara’s expressions.  Otherwise it was a hodgepodge of wannabe artistic clips.  Didn’t like it.  

Fun one. Loved it! Kartik is so cute, liking him more and more ðŸ˜³

Catchy song it is and Sara is dam good in this song! 

Despite the thanda trailer, this movie might just take a good opening because of the music and of course, SarTik. 

So I'm the only person who didn't care to even finish watching the whole song. Boring. 

Awesome beat...hook step is fantastic and sartik together is just Fire...and I agree...when I saw sara dancing first time in kedarnath..I thought she was very bad...but with aankh maare and now this...she is bloody good...esp her expressions are bang on...and kartik in specs is just too cute...love them together