Lets Discuss Site Issues Here #3 🙏 - Page 70

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by surabhi01

BVWU 1/3- Badi masi's impression on G "Mannerless"

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/53781510

The above written  update is around 7 years ago  and this thread is closed  . Earlier there was no & quote is written in the title   of written update but now  it is showing

Coz it's not working anymore. Same as for bb codes for embedding YT videos and Renaming links. The one that we all know- {URL=InsertLinkHere}RenameTheLink{/URL}

Ps- Just changing the brackets style coz it leaves a gap in between xD

Edited by Leenaaa - 4 years ago

Originally posted by surabhi01

BVWU 1/3- Badi masi's impression on G "Mannerless"

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/53781510

The above written  update is around 7 years ago  and this thread is closed  . Earlier there was no & quote is written in the title   of written update but now  it is showing

Surabhi, HTML entities worked to format topic titles before the upgrade and they were made invalid after the upgrade.  That is all.  No one personally edited the titles.  It happened automatically. 

Cheers......

The Marathi TV section known as Zee Marathi has only one TV channel Tag, Zee Marathi .

So even if the serial is from other Marathi channels like Star Parav or Sony Marathi or Colors Marathi or Fakt Marathi we have to tag it as Zee Marathi πŸ˜ˆ. Please code in the ability to use Star Pravah, Sony Marathi, Colors Marathi and Fakt Marathi as tags tooπŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by BhetuPunha - 4 years ago

Originally posted by BhetuPunha

The Marathi TV section known as Zee Marathi has only one TV channel Tag, Zee Marathi .

So even if the serial is from other Marathi channels like Star Parav or Sony Marathi or Colors Marathi or Fakt Marathi we have to tag it as Zee Marathi πŸ˜ˆ. Please code in the ability to use Star Pravah, Sony Marathi, Colors Marathi and Fakt Marathi as tags tooπŸ‘πŸΌ

Plz give me the list of all Marathi channels so that I can create tags of all Marathi channels and will rename the Zee Marathi forum to Marathi Channels

Originally posted by Jayshree

Plz give me the list of all Marathi channels so that I can create tags of all Marathi channels and will rename the Zee Marathi forum to Marathi Channels

Please open forums for Qurbaan Hua & SRGMP L'il Champs. Both will air on Zee TV from 25 Feb & 29 Feb respectively.

Originally posted by altgr

Please open forums for Qurbaan Hua & SRGMP L'il Champs. Both will air on Zee TV from 25 Feb & 29 Feb respectively.

also kartik purnima and edkv 2 please

dadi amma maan jao forum is still not there

Originally posted by Jayshree

Hello Jayshree, Thank you for responding πŸ‘πŸΌ. Here is the list of Marathi General Entertainment Channels

Zee Marathi

Star Pravah

Colors Marathi

Sony Marathi

DD Sahyadri

Fakt Marathi 

Zee Talkies

Zee Yuva