•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

So today , we saw that Bawre Mann and No drama please continue to share their thoughts over their phones 

They pull each other's legs ...compliment each other and yet even if one of them makes even a joke of meeting ..bolti band ho jati hai dusre ki..

Nia almost had a moment with Randeep and remembered all the fun she had with Randeep in USA

Nia and her friends have arranged a music night for her dad , calling all eligible ladies to the music night 

Guneet's date Dr arrives is introduced and also invited to the music night 

The episode was good especially the chats between Amber and Guneet , can't wait to see their reactions when they come to know that they are chatting to each other 

Nothing interesting in the episode apart from Amber-Guneet chats.. I keep waiting for their chat sessions. They are so cute!!

I think Amber is going to be super uncomfortable in front for all those bunch of ladies. I already feel bad for him.

And Guneet will be all ears for Amber's singing (if at all he sings in this party), lost in his voice, completely forgetting about Doctor standing beside her..

If Guneet is such a music lover it wld be in her bawra mann profile. So how come she didnt get into the list of eligible music loving women that the 4 musketeers made fm the app?

Blooper!

I think and it's just a guesswork , the 4 of them only selected profiles which had pictures and as far as I know Guneet has not updated her picture on the app

Yaar itni intelligence CVs ko kahan hoti hai 😉 

Originally posted by Bana

Yaar itni intelligence CVs ko kahan hoti hai 😉 

Kash hoti... Even though MDKD is doing it much better than other shows but still a whole long way to go before we get shows that quality we get in American or British shows 

I miss not being able to watch MDKD here in tune with current episode. I am always behind. I watched 22 jan episode. Toatally loved it. The problem is that Television viewers is not as much diverse as is cinema Viewers in India. Why is it so I have no clue. Unless we as viewers don't discard shows with same repetitive unrealistic content we wont get Shows like in USA or other advanced countries. Yahan to shru kisi bhi note pe ho serial ghoom phir ke ghar aur kitchen par aa hi jaata hai.  

Edited by mytinypaintings - 4 years ago