Predict masterchef winner

Posted: 4 years ago

Though it's very tough to predict this show winner as one bad day can give exit ka ticket 

So lets predict who will win masterchef

Natasha or Smritisree.

Dont want Akanksha or Abhinas to win for sure. Dont like their attitude.

Not smritishree(nothing against her cooking but the way she keeps openly flirting with chef vikas is OTT and irritating) and akash(too overconfident).

I actually root for nandini. She is pretty grounded and chef ranveer has said many times that she has that swaad in her hands..kuch bhi banaye. 

P.S Akansha is the most talented one...and compared to akash and abinash..much humble.

Edited by ratna.nanda - 4 years ago

Actually it is too early to predict the winner. We got top 10 yet.. I guess after top 5 picture might be cleared. But I still feel Akanktsha is one of the potential candidate to win because

i) She seems pretty good with her culinary skills and got honoured to have two dishes on the wall of fame of Masterchef Kitchen.

ii) Smart, confident and good verbal skills which will be needed when she will be awarded her own cookery show on the channel as prize.

iii)  She has a story like Pankaj of season 1. She also left her job to participate in MCI. She also left her job to participate in MCI.. so to give the message No risk No gain. she might be the winner. 

iv) And last but not the least she seems to have good support on social media

baki kuchh bhi ho sakta hai...

Edited by sparkling_gems - 4 years ago

Originally posted by sparkling_gems

Actually it is too early to predict the winner. We got top 10 yet.. I guess after top 5 picture might be cleared. But I still feel Akanktsha is one of the potential candidate to win because

i) She seems pretty good with her culinary skills and got honoured to have two dishes on the wall of fame of Masterchef Kitchen.

ii) Smart, confident and good verbal skills which will be needed when she will be awarded her own cookery show on the channel as prize.

iii)  She has a story like Pankaj of season 1. She also left her job to participate in MCI. She also left her job to participate in MCI.. so to give the message No risk No gain. she might be the winner. 

iv) And last but not the least she seems to have good support on social media

baki kuchh bhi ho sakta hai...

Agreed, Akanksha's cooking & behavior are very good.

Originally posted by ratna.nanda

Not smritishree(nothing against her cooking but the way she keeps openly flirting with chef vikas is OTT and irritating) and akash(too overconfident).

I actually root for nandini. She is pretty grounded and chef ranveer has said many times that she has that swaad in her hands..kuch bhi banaye. 

P.S Akansha is the most talented one...and compared to akash and abinash..much humble.

I am rooting for Nandini too. She is so humble but bit under confident

Originally posted by TMKOC_MY

I am rooting for Nandini too. She is so humble but bit under confident

Yeah..someone needs to tell nandini that she is one of the best this season. 

And nandini if you are reading this..a lot of people root for you and you are one of the strongest contenders for masterchef ..and as good as the so called top contestants right now.

I'd like to predict the top 3 - Akanksha, Nandini and Ulka (if I were the judge...) but since I'm not, and the winners are not based on skills, but on TRPs, it is a great mystery......

Originally posted by erate

I'd like to predict the top 3 - Akanksha, Nandini and Ulka (if I were the judge...) but since I'm not, and the winners are not based on skills, but on TRPs, it is a great mystery......

And they think that smrutishree and her stupid angle gives TRP. Yuck

Oh man that's hard to choose right now. I would say, based on my ranking from earlier, Ulka, Nandini, Natasha, or Prince. Akansha is in my top 5, but I don't like her attitude as much. These 4 though have a good handle on flavours, learn from their mistakes, and are mature and have good attitudes.