Ulka
Nandini
Akanksha
Natasha
Abinash
Oindrilla
Login To Vote
Posted: 4 years ago

I didn't add Akash's name coz he has immunity pin and I guess next week he is surely gonna use it if he is in danger coz now he cant take risk.

I guess considering  the spoiler picture Abinash and Nandini are gonna be saved in next week task. And about  elimination task will be making desserts with chocolates and no matter how much we dislike her for her attitude or not being a team player but we cant deny the fact that she is very good with desserts, yes I am talking about Oindrilla so I feel she might be saved too next.  So is  Ulka. He is also good in desserts. 

So Abinash, Nandini, Akash, Oindrilla and Ulka are saved for sure, rest as I always say kuchh bhi ho sakta hai...

Edited by sparkling_gems - 4 years ago

smiritishree should go, very arrogant & rude sometimes. her flirting with chef vikas is pukeworthy.

Originally posted by raam786

smiritishree should go, very arrogant & rude sometimes. her flirting with chef vikas is pukeworthy.

Completely out of context. It's as fake as Big Boss

Originally posted by raam786

Exactly..that flirting is so out of place and giving second hand embarrassment to viewers.

Originally posted by sparkling_gems

I guess considering  the spoiler picture Abinash and Nandini are gonna be saved in next week task. And about  elimination task will be making desserts with chocolates and no matter how much we dislike her for her attitude or not being a team player but we cant deny the fact that she is very good with desserts, yes I am talking about Oindrilla so I feel she might be saved too next.  So is  Ulka. He is also good in desserts. 

So Abinash, Nandini, Akash, Oindrilla and Ulka are saved for sure, rest as I always say kuchh bhi ho sakta hai...

I wanted Ondrilla or Akash out next, but like you said, Ondrilla is strong in desserts and Akash has immunity pin. But I think Akash was wearing black apron in spoiler pic. So he's in elimination round. Cause if he had used his immunity pin it would have been before the black aprons were given out, not after.

Anyways I want Smrutishree out at this point. I think others have much farther to go, but her journey can end here now.

Originally posted by Minionite

I wanted Ondrilla or Akash out next, but like you said, Ondrilla is strong in desserts and Akash has immunity pin. But I think Akash was wearing black apron in spoiler pic. So he's in elimination round. Cause if he had used his immunity pin it would have been before the black aprons were given out, not after.

Anyways I want Smrutishree out at this point. I think others have much farther to go, but her journey can end here now.

Yaa even I also thought of it later that Akash was in Amul factory and wearing black apron in last week precap scene. I guess he took huge risk of not giving up pin. Coz in elimination round their star ingredient is Amul chocolate and obviously using chocolate u have to make dessert and Akash is not that good in dessert. So I am really confused what could happen.

P.S. BTW I watched today's episode and my my what an episode.... Thrill, suspense, banter, conspiracy.. Every masala is there in today's episode

Originally posted by sparkling_gems

Yaa even I also thought of it later that Akash was in Amul factory and wearing black apron in last week precap scene. I guess he took huge risk of not giving up pin. Coz in elimination round their star ingredient is Amul chocolate and obviously using chocolate u have to make dessert and Akash is not that good in dessert. So I am really confused what could happen.

P.S. BTW I watched today's episode and my my what an episode.... Thrill, suspense, banter, conspiracy.. Every masala is there in today's episode

Akash could go. It would be a move to show that you shouldn't be overconfident and use the pin when you are in a weak zone, especially in elimination round.

P.S. I'm guessing you're talking about Beyhadh 2 right? I haven't watched in 2 weeks. I'm missing it, but now I can't play catch-up. My next week looks a lot lighter, so at least I can begin watching again next week.

Waise based on precap, it looks like elimination round is 2 part. First is a taste test and then a making test and in making test there is Ondrilla, Priyanka, Prince, Ulka, and Smrutishree for sure.

Originally posted by Minionite

Akash could go. It would be a move to show that you shouldn't be overconfident and use the pin when you are in a weak zone, especially in elimination round.

P.S. I'm guessing you're talking about Beyhadh 2 right? I haven't watched in 2 weeks. I'm missing it, but now I can't play catch-up. My next week looks a lot lighter, so at least I can begin watching again next week.

Actually that thought of Akash may go also came into my mind but today's precap was telling a different story. 

No I was talking about MCI only.