•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

This is so pathetic.  Deepika should be held responsible  for starting this trend. it is funny?  Acid burnt face isn't  a look, period and it is very pathetic attempt at normalizing  it . An actress trivializing  the matter is doing no good for victims.👎🏼if her intentions  were genuine, she wouldve  done something better.  A real victim will never like it when she sees these normal girls trivializing  the matter 

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago

Omg what kind of stupidity is this 😵

Deepika ka toh pagal hai hi par yeh tiktok wale wannabe actors ko bhi thodi akal lagani chahiye before they try anything as sensitive as this. 

Originally posted by Twinklingmoon

Omg what kind of stupidity is this 😵

Deepika ka toh pagal hai hi par yeh tiktok wale wannabe actors ko bhi thodi akal lagani chahiye before they try anything as sensitive as this. 

unke paas akal naam ki chiz hoti to wo tiktok pe na hote 😆

2 of my girl trifacta are disappointing me these days 😭😭😭 Deepika and Prianka, yes you! Girls, do better!

But I will say again, Deepika is not malicious, just awkward in her method.

Originally posted by Kara_R

2 of my girl trifacta are disappointing me these days 😭😭😭 Deepika and Prianka, yes you! Girls, do better!

But I will say again, Deepika is not malicious, just awkward in her method.

IMHO she is dumb 😆

Well.... Deepika's tiktok challenge was definitely insensitive, whatever her intention may be.

But this girl did not just respond to a look challenge. She didn't just show off her make-up prowess, she enacted the whole movie trailer + some scenes more with Arijit's song playing in the background. This most probably would have happened even if that tiktok challenge didn't.

Maybe the movie Chhapaak shouldn't have been made & maybe Arijit shouldn't have sung that song either.

Edited by .Lonewalker. - 4 years ago

Originally posted by .KISS-my-ASS.

IMHO she is dumb 😆

You say dumb, I say awkward. Let's meet in the middle and agree to 'dumkward' 😄

Originally posted by Kara_R

You say dumb, I say awkward. Let's meet in the middle and agree to 'dumkward' 😄

works for me 😄