Posted: 4 years ago

In today's episode ..Nia almost invited Randeep for dinner and she was remembering her moments spent with him in USA

The music which plays while these two are shown is mind blowing. It's very enticing

Maybe Randeep is not good enough for Nia but their chemistry is good

Maybe the triangle will develope over time but till then all three of them are sweet - Nia Kabir and Randeep

I don’t want some melodrama love triangle

Nia should date Randeep and see where it leads ...at least it won’t be a what if ...

I’m enjoying Amber Guneet story more anyways lol

Originally posted by silvermoonlight

I don’t want some melodrama love triangle

Nia should date Randeep and see where it leads ...at least it won’t be a what if ...

I’m enjoying Amber Guneet story more anyways lol

I don't think that Nia's story line will get much importance till Guneet's and Amber's storyline is resolved to an extent 

Nia is unable to date Randeep as her father hates him , Kabir is busy trying to suck up to Amber because that's his strategy to win over Nia

I don't under stand this doctor at all for Guneet. He might be nice or good but you cannot warm upto him

Frankly I don’t feel any connect with Randeep & don’t care if Niya prefers to be with him - I just don’t want to see Kabir getting hurt or turning into a negative character. Because of Niya’s attraction for the flighty Randeep I am beginning to see her also as a little shallow. 

I am also more invested in Ambar-Guneet though I don’t like Ambar much. I love Guneet’s characterisation. She has a great personality, attractive & likeable, heart of gold but not all goody-goody. She takes her responsibilities v seriously but wears her burdens lightly & doesn’t make a big deal of her situation. She is full of positivity and fun to hang out with. And Shweta plays her so well!

Edited by Bana - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Bana

Frankly I don’t feel any connect with Randeep & don’t care if Niya prefers to be with him - I just don’t want to see Kabir getting hurt or turning into a negative character. Because of Niya’s attraction for the flighty Randeep I am beginning to see her also as a little shallow. 

I am also more invested in Ambar-Guneet though I don’t like Ambar much. I love Guneet’s characterisation. She has a great personality, attractive & likeable, heart of gold but not all goody-goody. She takes her responsibilities v seriously but wears her burdens lightly & doesn’t make a big deal of her situation. She is full of positivity and fun to hang out with. And Shweta plays her so well!

I hope that Kabir thing doesn't happen also because right now all characters are quite positive in the show 

I wonder why Guneet didn't get married in her young age ..?

I think its because Guneet’s dad passed away when she was young & she needed to work to support her mum & herself plus her mum couldnt be left to live alone (like Ambar) & none of Guneet’s suitors wanted to house her mum. 

Thats why she tells Ambar that in a few years Niya‘s life will become like hers if he doesnt bother to become independent & find a partner. 

Hi everyone. 

This is my first reply  in this forum.  I like this show a lot. Every character has  depth  and consistency  which makes it easier to understand the  emotions  they're  portraying.  

I like Randeep and Niya pairing.  Randeep is a true blue  millenial  to say the least. He knows what he wants. And works  hard to get it. 

His demeanor  comes across  childish  and careless  but he has understanding of  the world  in his own twisted way. We don't know his full  back ground story  yet, so it's better to give his character  some more time  to  grow.

Niya and  Randeep when together  have crackling  chemistry. Niya likes him for his   unconventional  personality.  Its something  new to her, which she attracted to more and more every day. 

Kabir is a full  package  that I would  select  for my daughter.  

Hope you don't mind my point  of view.

Originally posted by Bana

I am on episode 24 and so far I feel pretty much the same as you. Randeep has just made his entry so it's too soon for me to form an opinion on him. But I like Kabir..he seems like a good and steady guy and is very supportive to Nia..a bit too much in fact as she seems to take him for granted. I don't want to see him turning negative either. Don't know why he doesn't work up the courage to tell Nia his feelings. 

I am also more interested in the Amber Guneet story but so far I am not a big fan of Amber. However difficult it was for him to lose his wife and bring up his daughter alone, that doesn't give him the license to be so rude and crotchety to everyone. It wouldn't hurt him to be pleasant to his neighbours and office workers, both of whom seem helpful and caring. I also find the neediness he has with regard to Nia a bit unhealthy, so it's a good thing she's going away. They need some space and Amber needs to make a life for himself that's not so dependent on Nia.

And about Guneet/Shweta..I feel just the same😊

This story is abt Amber and guneet for sure but parallel is nia and her bf ..I am kabir 's fan so want nia goes for him instead randeep..kabir seems to me more matured ,sensible and above all his interactions with amber is very good ..let's c what happens in future .but anuraag 's behavior isnot too good ? So far this story is going interesting way ..

Originally posted by Zainabnaz

Hi everyone. 

This is my first reply  in this forum.  I like this show a lot. Every character has  depth  and consistency  which makes it easier to understand the  emotions  they're  portraying.  

I like Randeep and Niya pairing.  Randeep is a true blue  millenial  to say the least. He knows what he wants. And works  hard to get it. 

His demeanor  comes across  childish  and careless  but he has understanding of  the world  in his own twisted way. We don't know his full  back ground story  yet, so it's better to give his character  some more time  to  grow.

Niya and  Randeep when together  have crackling  chemistry. Niya likes him for his   unconventional  personality.  Its something  new to her, which she attracted to more and more every day. 

Kabir is a full  package  that I would  select  for my daughter.  

Hope you don't mind my point  of view.

i agree...we don’t have a full grasp of either guy really ...we know Kabir and Nia are friends but not much more about Kabirs past is known 

I’m liking Nia and Randeep more and more ...Randeep has this cocky personality but he is not a bad guy 

It’s funny how everyone is choosing Kabir for their daughter ...but anyone ask what the daughter wants ??

From what I’m seeing I would give Randeep a chance if I were Nia and see where it takes me