•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all, thanks to everyone that expressed interest in my fanfic. The first three chapters are up:

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/13478408/1/Priceless-A-YoRi-Fanfic

Sorry it took so long. It turned out much longer than I anticipated (50+ pages). So it's taking some time to edit. I will update more soon as I can. 

Edited by ShinyMishka - 4 years ago

Just amazing superb one dear continue super soonish loved it totally awesome updates

Amazing...  The way you have given all 3 character pov is just good... 

🤗

Yori❤️

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago

Thank you for the kind comments everyone. Chapter 4 is up. Sorry for the wait, I am on vacation. This latest chapter is pretty lengthy though, so I hope that makes up for it. As always, I appreciate comments and criticism. 😃

Wow dear kash ye sab serial me actually dikhaya hota show realistic lagta trp or milti but no they only want to show their favorite gunjan's drama they spoil the whole show kher who cares about ur story Judy awesomieeeee it's really thoughtful amazing one 

Originally posted by Ramy_ani

Wow dear kash ye sab serial me actually dikhaya hota show realistic lagta trp or milti but no they only want to show their favorite gunjan's drama they spoil the whole show kher who cares about ur story Judy awesomieeeee it's really thoughtful amazing one 

Thank you so much! Hours of research went into this chapter to add a touch of realism so I'm glad to know it's appreciated. 

Beautiful story, no words for it👏

It was so realistic

Waiting for your next write up