Mere Dad Ki Dulhan

Jan 24th episode

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

The highlight for me in this episode was Varun Badola's singing, he really has a nice voice 

I love that Kabir is putting up a fight for Nia's affections and doing it with strategy

Nia wanted Randeep to say someting to her but he backed out maybe he is also planning strategy

Randeep cared a lot for  Mr S ...may be this was incorporated to show he is not bad ..both guys after Nia are standup citizens ðŸ˜†

I don't understand Guneet's mom, she interupted Amber's singing ..she called the Dr to dinner without even asking Guneet 

Whats her problem ??? 

Now Nia is planning singing meets for her dad to meet women .. ha she selected Bawra Mann from the no of women in the app ? That remains to be seen 

Randeep noticed again that Amber seems to talk to someone constantly again I have a feeling that it will be Randeep who realises that Guneet and Amber are suited to each other 

I don't understand the Dr if he is really serious about Guneet why is he pushing her so much and what about his daughter ? 

And clearly Guneet is more comfortable talking to No drama please rather than Dr so why so much secrecy I suppose the debacle with K K has made her scared 

The show literally is smooth sailing ... No hiccups all scenes seem to streamline into each other 

It's funny light hearted and no drama just like Amber's no drama please 

One thing bothers me ..why doesn't anyone notice that Amber is constantly chatting with some one ..Guneet I can understand her mom is not interested  ..but Nia made that app , she made Amber's profile so I suppose she knows the password and can search for the chat history 

Dunno a big loop hole but lets not nitpick 

And yesterday the song came again ...ek sathi ek sathi mil Gaya 

..lovely voice whoever sings it and is such a cool Melody 

Edited by atikna - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

risha_krp thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Havn't watched the episode yet.. will catch sometime today.

Thank you for the update.

Sakurablossom thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

While Randeep isn't a bad person I want niya to be with Kabir. 

Nd I kind of understand Guneet's mother. The reason she's being so restless is because she's very optimistic about the doctor guy. I don't how is it where you guys live but my parents and their generation is somewhat like that too. 

Also online dating can be very deceiving. Like Amber's date went horrible because lady was expecting a completely different personality based on the chat. I'm typing a lot here but in real life I'm a very silent person.  So it would make sense if Guneet takes doctor more seriously that no drama please. Although Guneet finds happiness in talking to no drama please,at the end of the day he just a random stranger on internet.

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Sakurablossom

While Randeep isn't a bad person I want niya to be with Kabir. 

Nd I kind of understand Guneet's mother. The reason she's being so restless is because she's very optimistic about the doctor guy. I don't how is it where you guys live but my parents and their generation is somewhat like that too. 

Also online dating can be very deceiving. Like Amber's date went horrible because lady was expecting a completely different personality based on the chat. I'm typing a lot here but in real life I'm a very silent person.  So it would make sense if Guneet takes doctor more seriously that no drama please. Although Guneet finds happiness in talking to no drama please,at the end of the day he just a random stranger on internet.

Totally! And Guneet of all people shd know fm her KK experience & be v cautious while chatting with no drama pls. Instead she is shown chatting & sharing happily w/o any worry or even speculation over who it might be. 

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I wish we had gotten more info on how a smart lady like Guneet fell for KK and gave him all that money...

Guneet doesn’t seem to view NDP as a potential partner so I guess she doesn’t seem to mind talking with him..esp since NDP has expressed he doesn’t have any intention of meeting her or wanting anything more than an online penpal