IWMBUZZ -- Akshat warns guddan

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/spoilers/guddan-tumse-na-ho-payega-akshat-issues-warning-guddan/2020/01/24

Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega the Zee TV show produced by Shoonya Square will see Akshat (Nishant Malkani) and Guddan (Kanika Mann) coming face to face at the chef competition.

Akshat who is an angry and carefree man now, will have his own painful moments on seeing Guddan.

And their face-off will be rather interesting.

As per a reliable source, β€œAkshat will warn Guddan and tell her that she will not be able to put up more hurdles in his life and hurt him more.”

Aww!!

How will Guddan react to this cold shoulder of Akshat?

We buzzed actors of Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega but could not get through.

Watch this space at IWMBuzz.com for updates.

Edited by kshah1987 - 4 years ago

Looking forward for Akshan tashan...

This article gave me good laugh πŸ€£..I think it was AJ who dint believe guddan,it was him who said insulting words to guddan then how come guddan gave hurdles in his life

Though I started watching the show but I think I will not like guddan on the mission sudharo AJ ..

Whatever AJ today is because if his own deeds..he went to self destruction mode because he dint trust gudda and believed Antara ..so why should guddan help him to come out of this ..πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Originally posted by rockingcouple12

This article gave me good laugh πŸ€£..I think it was AJ who dint believe guddan,it was him who said insulting words to guddan then how come guddan gave hurdles in his life

Though I started watching the show but I think I will not like guddan on the mission sudharo AJ ..

Whatever AJ today is because if his own deeds..he went to self destruction mode because he dint trust gudda and believed Antara ..so why should guddan help him to come out of this ..πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Same here, I actually kinda liked the post leap episodes but what I dont like is Akshat's hatred for Guddan which makes 0 sense, and it seems Guddan also wants to avoid Akshat. But its Akshat who is the wrong one here!!! The leap surprisingly impressed me, infact I liked the first epi of leap more than the first epi of the show(fyi i wasnt really fond of the show at start, started watching n liking it after akshan got married)

But its just this Akshat's hatred makes no sense, but hate story of Akshan seems interesting, from recent promo of maha epi the way guddan smashes cake on AJ i think she also have grudges but doesnt give a damn about his hatred. Even i dont want Guddan manao AJ it shld be AJ manao guddan, guddan manao AJ will bring show back to square one. 

Right now biggest mystery is AJ n Antra married?! I have a feeling they didnt get married maybe AJ just named all property to Antra or let her stay idk lol. But if AJ-Antra is married it will really be disgusting.

Originally posted by randomfancrics

Same here, I actually kinda liked the post leap episodes but what I dont like is Akshat's hatred for Guddan which makes 0 sense, and it seems Guddan also wants to avoid Akshat. But its Akshat who is the wrong one here!!! The leap surprisingly impressed me, infact I liked the first epi of leap more than the first epi of the show(fyi i wasnt really fond of the show at start, started watching n liking it after akshan got married)

But its just this Akshat's hatred makes no sense, but hate story of Akshan seems interesting, from recent promo of maha epi the way guddan smashes cake on AJ i think she also have grudges but doesnt give a damn about his hatred. Even i dont want Guddan manao AJ it shld be AJ manao guddan, guddan manao AJ will bring show back to square one. 

Right now biggest mystery is AJ n Antra married?! I have a feeling they didnt get married maybe AJ just named all property to Antra or let her stay idk lol. But if AJ-Antra is married it will really be disgusting.

Even I dont think AA got married because bahus are still calling guddan sasuma and dadi is expecting guddan to come back.if AA got married guddan coming back to the house doesn't make any sense.

I dint watched pre leap episodes, did AJ  and guddan got divorced?if not even if AA  got married that is not valid..

Originally posted by rockingcouple12

Even I dont think AA got married because bahus are still calling guddan sasuma and dadi is expecting guddan to come back.if AA got married guddan coming back to the house doesn't make any sense.

I dint watched pre leap episodes, did AJ  and guddan got divorced?if not even if AA  got married that is not valid..

u really think they care about logic n law here πŸ˜†

Hi guys may I join in your comments? well I love to read your write ups and want to join you..me too think antra and akshat are not married..but can't trust CVS...waiting for akshan meeting after leap..

Dont thnk marriage has taken place...

Saru called Antraji nd not Antra Sasuma...

Rest r still calling Sasuma nd bahu....

So marriage has defntly not tkn place...

🀣

Thanks for sharing

abe IWMbuzz....🀣

They chapoed an entire article based on kal ka Nishika ki Insta story.

I took so much effort to type down eaxh word of dialogues from that, take specific screenshots & ye log bina sur taal ke article chaapke vah vahi le rahe hai πŸ€“

Chal Fut !

Originally posted by randomfancrics

u really think they care about logic n law here πŸ˜†

🀣that's true...