Niu respect for telling the truth.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I loved how Nia, went and told kabir the truth about what she shared / her fling with Randeep. 

Kabir ka Dard man!!! The way he emotes. Such  brilliant actor. 

Nia has always maintained she never really liked Kabir. But I still terribly bad that they won't end up together. Pray they don't mess up with Kabir ka character to justify randeep and Nia pairing up. Did not like Kabir still pinning for Nia. But I gets natural. 

Also Loved the way guneet was blushing when she was texting amber during the night. It was so natural. And the way Amber was excited when his phone beeped. 

Such brilliant actor's Kabir, Shweta and Varun are. 

True that! this show has got some real good actors.

Loved how Nia told the truth to Kabir, and ahh felt so bad for Kabir, I'm so hoping for them to get together!

Amber and Guneet's chat sessions are really amazing, their reactions to the chats seems so natural. Its just brilliant, guneet's smiles n blushing, amber's smirks n excitement.

Originally posted by VintageWine

I loved how Nia, went and told kabir the truth about what she shared / her fling with Randeep. 

Nia has always maintained she never really liked Kabir. But I still terribly bad that they won't end up together. Pray they don't mess up with Kabir ka character to justify randeep and Nia pairing up. Did not like Kabir still pinning for Nia. But I gets natural. 

Also Loved the way guneet was blushing when she was texting amber during the night. It was so natural. And the way Amber was excited when his phone beeped. 

Yes I loved that she is honest and so forthcoming 

And no drama, just took him aside and had tea and told him upfront 

And kudos to Kabir for being rattled and yet keeping his composure that was good acting 

They have kept the show so subtle 

No over the top acting just simple flow of emotions 

The story has not ended for Kabir and Nia , let's just hope for the best 

Originally posted by VintageWine

I love Kabir too....and feel sad that Nia did not actually fall for him. Shweta and Varun truly are wonderful. I love Shweta's eyes. 

Originally posted by atikna

Yes I loved that she is honest and so forthcoming 

And no drama, just took him aside and had tea and told him upfront 

And kudos to Kabir for being rattled and yet keeping his composure that was good acting 

They have kept the show so subtle 

No over the top acting just simple flow of emotions 

The story has not ended for Kabir and Nia , let's just hope for the best 

Thank God for that. Even background music is very forgiving. In most other shows if acting isn't OTT then background music is loud and accompany every single scene (as if viewers themselves aren't intelligent enough to understand mood of the scene).

Originally posted by Sakurablossom

Thank God for that. Even background music is very forgiving. In most other shows if acting isn't OTT then background music is loud and accompany every single scene (as if viewers themselves aren't intelligent enough to understand mood of the scene).

They choose beautiful songs melodious and sweet , very apt for the show 

Originally posted by atikna

They choose beautiful songs melodious and sweet , very apt for the show 

Songs are soooo good. Feels to warm, cozy. Pure loooovee

Can there not be anyway to let CVs know most people prefer Nia Kabir over Nia Randeep?