Rashmi, Mahira and Aarti Can they SHUT UP!!🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Posted: 4 years ago

Todays episode was filled with UNNECESSARY Chillam Chilli Screaming and weird expressions of Rashmi and Mahira!! 

Rashmi was Screaming like a mad woman! She even was wasting food and had illogical argument. Plus she was making such villanious facial expressions....She's is damn negative !! Unnecessarily talking to Paras for rice making. Can't support her behavior.

Mahira was also arguing a lot. She also over did it later. Hadd hai!!

Aarti has no clue what she's doing, unnecessarily fighting with Sana for making a topic. Why is there need for screaming??

Sana too should control her jealous behavior. 

Can these Rashmi, Mahira and Aarti just SHUT UP??!! 😂😂😂😂 It's painful for ears!!

What about Sana and her filthy language? 

Rashami toh bahat din baad kuch boli . She shouldn't stop lol

Originally posted by subhs

Ab nahi bolegi to kab bolegi woh. It was high time. 

Nahi bolti hai to log kehte hai footage nhi milta, bolti hai and footage milta hai, to Baki housemates Ka muh Banta hai

Chillam chilli was little over the top

But still 100 times better than Sid n Asim fyts 

Originally posted by Doremon_Selfie

Nahi bolti hai to log kehte hai footage nhi milta, bolti hai and footage milta hai, to Baki housemates Ka muh Banta hai

Bolne ka bhi tareeka hota hai. Uske expressions dekhe the?? Kitne ajeeb the. Itna chillana aur Screaming unnecessary lag raha tha. Forced ekdum!!

Footage k liye kuch b karenge yeh log.

Originally posted by viknandera

Chillam chilli was little over the top

But still 100 times better than Sid n Asim fyts 

Yeah I don't like fights be it anyone's. 

Exactly....it was too much screaming.

Originally posted by Doremon_Selfie

yup. All saw that pahira planned to take panga. Rash kept quite fir 2 days. Ab to bolegi na kuchh but why she wanted to waste food?? Saying jisko khana ho wo khayega me to banaungi

Originally posted by subhs

I never support Sana's filthy language. Post padh lo I wrote for her too!!😎😎

Just becoz Rashmi spoke TOO much after months, doesn't means she will speak NONSENSE!!😂😂😂😂😂 Nobody needs her nonsense anyway!!

Originally posted by Rasili

yup. All saw that pahira planned to take panga. Rash kept quite fir 2 days. Ab to bolegi na kuchh but why she wanted to waste food?? Saying jisko khana ho wo khayega me to banaungi

Speaking for herself is fine but Rashmi wanted to waste food only because she wanted to prove her point. How disgusting that behavior is.