Rashami was on fire today

Posted: 4 years ago

Finally, she gave it back to PaHira. It was high time that she took a stand for herself, specially when it comes to Paras. The guy has said a lot of mean stuff about her. The elite club task was the final nail in the coffin. 

Jariwala, Sharma and Chhabra couldn't tackle Desai, even when they were together, because she was on fire today. Loved her one liners.

In the end, I couldn't help but laugh when she warned Shehnaaz not to reveal the tea thing to other housemates. 

her kabootar ja ja ja was epic 🤣

Originally posted by Doremon_Selfie

Finally, she gave it back to PaHira. It was high time that she took a stand for herself, specially when it comes to Paras. The guy has said a lot of mean stuff about her. The elite club task was the final nail in the coffin. 

Jariwala, Sharma and Chhabra couldn't tackle Desai, even when they were together, because she was on fire today. Loved her one liners.

In the end, I couldn't help but laugh when she warned Shehnaaz not to reveal the tea thing to other housemates. 

Yay way to go cutie.

Was neutral earlier par itna bullyin dekhke now I will support her

Originally posted by MunnaBadnamHua

her kabootar ja ja ja was epic 🤣

Yeah that was too good🤣

Even Asim was suppressing his laughter when she was singing that song🤣

Edited by rdrp17 - 4 years ago

She's looking hot with the streaks Paras made her trim! 

Normlly i dnt like anybody screaming..bt loved rashami today...its high time that she give it bak to that pahira...GOD..loved it..for the first time am loving a fight.   

There is limit of everything. Pahira doesn't know that... 

Till now Pahira poked non stop ,once rashmi retaliated mahira started vibrating 🤣😆

Rashmi while Mahira was screeching:  Khoon nikalta hain kaano se🤣🤣

^Truest words ever

She done it ....go Rashmi go🥳

For Rashmi..." phele chedti nhi hoon baad mein chodti nhi hoon"