The Chauhan's another storyline ....

Posted: 4 years ago

So with Pradeep Chauham and his awful son coming back do you think perphas they will try to harm Gunjan and:

A) Pari steps in the way therefore killing off Pari; or

B) Their evil plan works Gunjan dies and Pari looks after baby and Yogi????

I know typical drama 🤣🤑🙃  

Originally posted by KDD95

So with Pradeep Chauham and his awful son coming back do you think perphas they will try to harm Gunjan and:

A) Pari steps in the way therefore killing off Pari; or

B) Their evil plan works Gunjan dies and Pari looks after baby and Yogi????

I know typical drama 🤣🤑🙃  

Yes typical drama on the way 😂😂😂

Well I don't think killing Pari gonna work for show ...no one interested in Gunjan and it's a fact....I seriously don't understand why CVS forcing Gunjan on viewers....

Yes Gunjan death and Pari looking after baby that is possible coz after all Pari is Srivastav family servant and that too without salary.

I loved yesterday epi just coz of Vivek .... finally someone from family has courage to stand for right and show Prakash Mirror and yes no matter what Prakash was wrong when he decided Yogi Gunjan marriage.

Yogi well day by day he is loosing his charm and respect. 

Originally posted by diya_snow

Yes typical drama on the way 😂😂😂

Well I don't think killing Pari gonna work for show ...no one interested in Gunjan and it's a fact....I seriously don't understand why CVS forcing Gunjan on viewers....

Yes Gunjan death and Pari looking after baby that is possible coz after all Pari is Srivastav family servant and that too without salary.

I loved yesterday epi just coz of Vivek .... finally someone from family has courage to stand for right and show Prakash Mirror and yes no matter what Prakash was wrong when he decided Yogi Gunjan marriage.

Yogi well day by day he is loosing his charm and respect. 

just saw vivek and prakash confrontation... True finally  someone showed prakash mirror.... What wrong with kusum after confrontation still want to justify prakash wrongdoing.... 

This was also expected..

We all were missing chauhaans andhere they are..😆

Chauhaan baap-beta is back..

Thappad ka badlaa lene..😆

Its not typical but its stereotypical..🤣

Yehi baaki thaa..

badle ka angle.

Gunjan ko kidnap kar ke le jaao yaar..abhiu bardaasht nahi ho raha..

Finally Someone has a courage to show mirror to Prakash.. Good you did it vivek..👍🏼

Originally posted by dusk2dawn

This was also expected..

We all were missing chauhaans andhere they are..😆

Chauhaan baap-beta is back..

Thappad ka badlaa lene..😆

Its not typical but its stereotypical..🤣

Yehi baaki thaa..

badle ka angle.

Gunjan ko kidnap kar ke le jaao yaar..abhiu bardaasht nahi ho raha..

Finally Someone has a courage to show mirror to Prakash.. Good you did it vivek..👍🏼

Arrey if chuhan target Gunjan thn Gunjan will get all screen space and importance..... anyway current track is about that only ....Gunjan and her nautanki....full on drama queen... always want sympathy and play victim card. 

Pari getting sideline now....even Yogi not bother about her ......Gunjan is headache ...I mean seriously it's torture to watch her . They better end Gunjan character soon. She ruined whole show already. 

Originally posted by diya_snow

Arrey if chuhan target Gunjan thn Gunjan will get all screen space and importance..... anyway current track is about that only ....Gunjan and her nautanki....full on drama queen... always want sympathy and play victim card. 

Pari getting sideline now....even Yogi not bother about her ......Gunjan is headache ...I mean seriously it's torture to watch her . They better end Gunjan character soon. She ruined whole show already. 

gunjan is maker's favorite..

I have already mentioned here on the forum that after YaRi track got so much fan following.. suddenly makers ke dimaag ki batti jali ki arre FL to gunjan hai...not pari.

I dont even watch the show since so long n totally got over it.. so now I am in peace.. 

but still somewhere in my heart I feel like kya se kya banaa diya ek achhe khaase beautiful show ko..

I'm back! 

I just want to say, from a media perspective I can see what the writer is trying. He simply wants to tell his story, though his story has holes in it, they need to be there as his story won't make sense. He could've easily ended IIM with YoRi in 2019 but no, he had a story to tell and he is going to do so. So he is making viewers have an incentive to watch as the show will end with YoRi. However as we all know, he could've easily written a better track then the current. So Pari will comfort Yogi over his loss as he accepts Pari in his life again after the death of Gunjan the unborn baby. 

Anyway, the show in some areas just feel stupid for me anyway. Mainly Gunjan crying as if she didn't already know that back then, when she was a newly wed, that she was Yogi's second choice or not a choice at all in this circumstance. I don't understand why she is crying now, when she knew Yogi hadn't chosen her back then. Yet she cries about it now when he has settled for her and impregnated her. 

Shrivastavs aren't terrible, they're humans after all. They've repeatedly asked for Pari's forgiveness. So everyone needs to move pass that. Pari loves them and its simple to understand the reason behind their "selfish" acts. 

Yogi isn't too bad either, he clearly loves Pari alot though due to a choice made without proper thought he is now married to Gunjan. And yes, he loves her but not as much as loves Pari, its evident. Biggest change is he matured and with it he has accepted the stupid decision he made and went forward as there was no way forward and it was what Pari told him to do. He was stupidly in love, not mature at all. 

Pari hasn't lost any value as a character. She loves this family, just like they love her. Mind you she is only around for Nisha, so all that about her character is wrong. Also she isn't staying for Yogi, she has forced herself to believe it is what is. 

Gunjan isn't the best nor the worst. She is somewhat tolerable. Though some scenes of her are just ridiculous, mainly the one where she finds any given reason to cry and become the central focus. Apart from that she isn't terrible, though she knows the truth that YoRi is meant to be. 

Future of IIM: Chauhan is going to go after Gunjan, leading to misscarriage and perhaps death. In which she will unite Yogi and Pari. The boyfriend thing is either to merely avoid the marriage talks or she actually finds herself a man. 

Edited by Mr-YK - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Mr-YK

I'm back! 

I just want to say, from a media perspective I can see what the writer is trying. He simply wants to tell his story, though his story has holes in it, they need to be there as his story won't make sense. He could've easily ended IIM with YoRi in 2019 but no, he had a story to tell and he is going to do so. So he is making viewers have an incentive to watch as the show will end with YoRi. However as we all know, he could've easily written a better track then the current. So Pari will comfort Yogi over his loss as he accepts Pari in his life again after the death of Gunjan the unborn baby. 

Anyway, the show in some areas just feel stupid for me anyway. Mainly Gunjan crying as if she didn't already know that back then, when she was a newly wed, that she was Yogi's second choice or not a choice at all in this circumstance. I don't understand why she is crying now, when she knew Yogi hadn't chosen her back then. Yet she cries about it now when he has settled for her and impregnated her. 

Shrivastavs aren't terrible, they're humans after all. They've repeatedly asked for Pari's forgiveness. So everyone needs to move pass that. Pari loves them and its simple to understand the reason behind their "selfish" acts. 

Yogi isn't too bad either, he clearly loves Pari alot though due to a choice made without proper thought he is now married to Gunjan. And yes, he loves her but not as much as loves Pari, its evident. Biggest change is he matured and with it he has accepted the stupid decision he made and went forward as there was no way forward and it was what Pari told him to do. He was stupidly in love, not mature at all. 

Pari hasn't lost any value as a character. She loves this family, just like they love her. Mind you she is only around for Nisha, so all that about her character is wrong. Also she isn't staying for Yogi, she has forced herself to believe it is what is. 

Gunjan isn't the best nor the worst. She is somewhat tolerable. Though some scenes of her are just ridiculous, mainly the one where she finds any given reason to cry and become the central focus. Apart from that she isn't terrible, though she knows the truth that YoRi is meant to be. 

Future of IIM: Chauhan is going to go after Gunjan, leading to misscarriage and perhaps death. In which she will unite Yogi and Pari. The boyfriend thing is either to merely avoid the marriage talks or she actually finds herself a man. 

I respect your views and yes you are right about Srivastav family...they r not bad but yes they r selfish .....loved it when Vivek stop Prakash for Paris marriage talk ...he is best.

Prakash still not realizing what damage he done....sad but he is like that only.

I don't think Gunjan going to die coz makers love Gunjan and want to prove Yogi love Gunjan only . In today's epi when Gunjan going to cry in front of yogi and ask him if she is his second choice m sure Yogi going to break fans heart by his answer. 

Yogi moved on now and he consider Pari as good friend only.....he is not at all jealous when Paris marriage talk going on....Yogi lost respect from my eyes long back so at ths moment I don't want Yogi for Pari..

Chauhan may try harm Gunjan but I feel someone else going come in between...may be Pari or Vivek....Gunjan will be thr .....

Yesterday when Gunjan was crying over Nisha Pari talk I was like what's wrong with her....she knew it that Yogi loved Pari in past so obviously Gunjan is second choice infact Yogi had no choice that's why he accepted Gunjan....

Pari was second choice too when he accepted Pari coz he was in love with Gunjan first but Pari never felt bad but Gunjan need reasons to take sympathy and I feel she want to insult Pari by showing that if she cry Yogi going to be with her only....

Pari need to realize that she has self respect and it's high time to move on from ths selfish family asap. 

Prakash I still understand coz he always fail to understand anyone's emotions but Kusum and Dada Dadi too failed to understand Paris emotions and asking her about marriage.

Given that writers glorify Sharmas & Gunjan and that current track seems to focus on Gunjan's life & her voice...there are high chances that Chauhan hurt Pari then end of Pari's character and she will help Gunjan to find her voice some rubbish drama like this might happen as well. 🤢

I feel Chauhan going to blackmail Pari to marry his son so once they r Married no one gonna hurt Roshan coz he is Paris husband.

I feel to save Yogi and his family Pari may agree to marry Roshan ....I think aisa hi kuch hoga...Chuhan hurting Gunjan dsnt make any difference in story ....