•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Looking like Ananya's Dad.

Originally posted by hotchic

Looking like Ananya's Dad.

Yup that huge amount of white choona he applied on his face to appear fair, resembling with her bright complexion.

-----------

Edited by tanya_91 - 4 years ago

Leanness is SRK's only asset these days. The new hairstyle is even worse than the ugly, pseudo-youthful mane he's been sporting for the past few months. But most troublingly, he looks unhappy, depressed (or emotionally drained - I'm told that's the new fashionable expression in Bollywood PR lingo). I'm neither his fan nor hater, in case people want to use the troll label - I'm just struck by how badly he's aging.

Originally posted by dedh

Leanness is SRK's only asset these days. The new hairstyle is even worse than the ugly, pseudo-youthful mane he's been sporting for the past few months. But most troublingly, he looks unhappy, depressed (or emotionally drained - I'm told that's the new fashionable expression in Bollywood PR lingo). I'm neither his fan nor hater, in case people want to use the troll label - I'm just struck by how badly he's aging.

Depression word use as a fashion  these days,,,,its just he look disturbed even in Javed sir B'day party he wasn't himself,,,,,but may be he was not keeping well nowadays