Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Excepted twist n script was released  before

But I like execution 

Roshni blames ammi

Aman shocked

Tabeezi test

Parveen becomes kabir 

Parveen goes in room and says I m avval sifriti insaan kya farishte dokha kha gye

Aman n family search parveen 

Parveen in cupboard aman takes out 

That ring sparks

Precap 

Aman holds roshni hand but roshni k haath se electric current n aman hand thumb k below black I think jal gya 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7hbecmB-tt/?igshid=3fem688hzrt8

Edited by MagpieArshu - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I loved it today - and I also liked the precap, now let’s see what happens and how it’s resolved.

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wahhh.... precap is interesting.... let's see how aman and Roshini stay away from each other...

Hope they have heart to heart conversation... 

I dnt want cvs to create high hopes and flops it... 

vibha28 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: amlavs

Wahhh.... precap is interesting.... let's see how aman and Roshini stay away from each other...

Hope they have heart to heart conversation... 

I dnt want cvs to create high hopes and flops it... 

They are unit which is great but it would be interesting to see how this new issue is tackled. I loved Parveens dialogues today lol 😂 

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: vibha28

They are unit which is great but it would be interesting to see how this new issue is tackled. I loved Parveens dialogues today lol 😂 

Hope no MU between roshan.... Parveen and her mind dialogues r nice....even in previous few episodes...

vibha28 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: amlavs

Hope no MU between roshan.... Parveen and her mind dialogues r nice....even in previous few episodes...

MU if done nicely is not an issue for me - I get that conflict is needed. However, here the leads relationship has not been explored in depth so any MU at this stage will not work. These two have to have a strong foundation of trust first and then MU can come. The precap is good actually because both know someone has done something and let’s see how it gets resolved.

Parveen was hilarious 😂 asking baby to die lol 😂 and calling her bhullakad lol 😂 

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nice episode withbdrama...  Was hoping for some light romance..  But electric current so no touching...  But we can explore some conversational mushy stuff..  Plzzz.. 

Arhaan is definitely coming back...  

I like the whole parveen transformed into Kabir...  Quite different... 

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: vibha28

MU if done nicely is not an issue for me - I get that conflict is needed. However, here the leads relationship has not been explored in depth so any MU at this stage will not work. These two have to have a strong foundation of trust first and then MU can come. The precap is good actually because both know someone has done something and let’s see how it gets resolved.

Parveen was hilarious 😂 asking baby to die lol 😂 and calling her bhullakad lol 😂 

That electric current to Aman is again copy from Gul Nazar only😬. Ansh was also getting electric current by touching Pia😂 as someone put daivik ras on Pia. Here also same thing . But now it will be inreresting to see how Roshan will control themselves Yaha MU ka sawal hi nahi  as both know somebody has done something. Now they will go to Tabiji again  liking this😜

Edited by magicalM - 4 years ago
sky-if thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Great start to the week! Parveen's inner thoughts were so much fun today 😆 Looks like Kabir will have to return soon. Have to see if Tabeezi makes the connection between Parveen and ring or assume it's Kabir's 😆

vibha28 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: magicalM

That electric current to Aman is again copy from Gul Nazar only😬. Ansh was also getting electric current by touching Pia😂 as someone put daivik ras on Pia. Here also same thing . But now it will be inreresting to see how Roshan will control themselves Yaha MU ka sawal hi nahi  as both know somebody has done something. Now they will go to Tabiji again  liking this😜

That’s exactly my point there is no question of MU as both of them are in love and they know someone has done this. It would be interesting to see how this gets resolved and I hope it gets sorted ASAP as I want some aman roshni private time minus the interruption. Let’s see it would be fun to watch. How did it get sorted in that other show? Looks like Gul is recycling 😂😂😂