Akansha
Oindrila
Prince
Smrutisree
Login To Vote
Posted: 4 years ago

Couldn't put Aakash as only 10 choices are there. Plus I don't like him :P

I like Natasha, I am not in favor of Akanksha. She seems very bossy and shows she knows it all.. after Natasha I like Smritisree. Let's agree to disagree but not in favor of Abhinas as well. I am so happy that he was out of the immunity pin race today.

Originally posted by shwetha85

I like Natasha, I am not in favor of Akanksha. She seems very bossy and shows she knows it all.. after Natasha I like Smritisree. Let's agree to disagree but not in favor of Abhinas as well. I am so happy that he was out of the immunity pin race today.

I too think that Akanksha now have this in my mind that she is too good in comparison to others. I don't like Smritisree just for the same reason. She is bossy too. I feel Nandini is very strong at flavours but she is under-confident.

It's hard to choose one right now. I'll rank them in my opinion:

Ulka - I actually like Ulka the most. He seems to really understand flavours, does well under pressure, and has talked back to anyone. He's also got a very calming personality.

Nandini - Nandini is like Ulka for me. Very soft-spoken and sweet, but she's got a good understanding of flavours and does well under pressure.

Natasha - She's been doing well almost consistently and has a good relationship with almost everyone. She's also not afraid to speak up, like she did with Ondrilla yesterday.

Prince - He's a surprise package according to me. Somedays he does badly and somedays he outshines everyone. He's also very level-headed for being the youngest there (I think).

Akansha - She's got a good handle of flavours, though sometimes she may get a bit overconfident. She does bounce back quickly though.

Priyanka, Abinas, Smrutisree - I'm having a hard time deciding the ranking for these 3, so for now grouping them together at this stage.

Ondrilla and Akash - I put these two together here because while they are both good at cooking, they both have a lot to learn in the attitude department.

Viji ji - I put Viji ji at the bottom only because I feel she's quite out of place here. She's got a good handle on flavours, but she doesn't have that extra bit that makes a masterchef.

Akansha is most fav followed by abinash and Natasha

Originally posted by shwetha85

Pasand apni apni khyaal apna apna.. you think Akanksha is bossy but I feel Smriti is bossy plus you didn't like Abinash, reason known to you and I really appreciate your choice but you said he is out of immunity pin race. I m sorry dear he was one of three who competed for it, yes he could not manage to win it but its okay. He won the first pin and if he won this time too then there might be posts like he is favoured and I don't blame them either. Also no doubt he didn't the win the immunity pin this time but his dish got honoured as wall of fame. 

Originally posted by Minionite

It's hard to choose one right now. I'll rank them in my opinion:

Ulka - I actually like Ulka the most. He seems to really understand flavours, does well under pressure, and has talked back to anyone. He's also got a very calming personality.

Nandini - Nandini is like Ulka for me. Very soft-spoken and sweet, but she's got a good understanding of flavours and does well under pressure.

Natasha - She's been doing well almost consistently and has a good relationship with almost everyone. She's also not afraid to speak up, like she did with Ondrilla yesterday.

Prince - He's a surprise package according to me. Somedays he does badly and somedays he outshines everyone. He's also very level-headed for being the youngest there (I think).

Akansha - She's got a good handle of flavours, though sometimes she may get a bit overconfident. She does bounce back quickly though.

Priyanka, Abinas, Smrutisree - I'm having a hard time deciding the ranking for these 3, so for now grouping them together at this stage.

Ondrilla and Akash - I put these two together here because while they are both good at cooking, they both have a lot to learn in the attitude department.

Viji ji - I put Viji ji at the bottom only because I feel she's quite out of place here. She's got a good handle on flavours, but she doesn't have that extra bit that makes a masterchef.

Bang on description

i like aKASH and priyanka.

I personally am divided between Abinas and Akansha. My secondary list has too many names perhaps in that order

Nandini

Prince

Natasha

Priyanka

Viji Ji

Ondrila

Smrutishree

Akash