ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 16 Jan 2020

Posted: 4 years ago

Episode begins with Police arresting Parul for conniving with Mehul in money laundering case .All are shocked but can do nothing to stop police . 

Abir Meenu fierce  confrontation follows ....Meenu is against Mishti n blames her for getting Mehul, for Ketu’s broken alliance n revealing Kunal’s truth .. Abir disagrees n retorts that it was because of Mishti mehul was behind the bars , Ketaki’s life was saved from undesirable alliance ..and Kunal was more confident n independent now . Meenu asks Zabir to marry the girl of her choice ... by a registered marriage the same evening if he wanted to see Parul out of jail . Abir is shocked .

Kuhu n Mishti keep waiting for non appearing Abir .. Mishti makes uo her mind energy again to wait for Abir ..she decides to go to NGO with Nishant instead .. there Nishant states that Mishti still loved Abir ..but she corrects him by saying it was no point waiting for something that’s no more available .. she assures she would never betray Nannu .

At RH all,family members try to persuade Meenu to change her mind but she remain adamant .
in Jail Parul pleads Abir not to give in to what ever BB was demanding n never ever tk give up loving Mishti . 
Kuhu berates Abir for his non appearance but later sympathises  with him learning what drama BB did with Abir n Parul .

She offers her full support to Abir to help him win Mishti  back 

Precap

At Mishti’s wedding she is dancing merrily at the beats of dhol when Zabir disguised as dhol waala confronts her n pleads her to give him a patient hearing ..she is angry n refuses .. Abir then threatens her of dire consequences if he showed his face to BP ...  Mishti gets scared .

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

good morning girlzzzz 🤗

suta thank you for the thread 🤗

Naina wont be able to do LU today so i'll be doing it😃 

Morning/Evening ladies!

Diyu to the rescue! Yay!!!

Thanks Suta for the thread!!

🤗

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

good morning girlzzzz 🤗

suta thank you for the thread 🤗

Naina wont be able to do LU today so i'll be doing it😃 

Thank you Diya...😊😊

argggg hotstar is testing my patience still no update 😡

Meenakshi's shocking Ultimatum 😆

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

Meenakshi's shocking Ultimatum 😆

What's new 😆

Meenu is so dramatic. Her regular tone of talking is also no less than an ultimatum 

Related image

But I really want to see her choice of gaay bahu for Abir... comic relief in this intense episode 😆

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago

Abir asks meenu what he needs to do so parul maasi doesnt go to jail but meenu asks police to take parul away, parul tries pleading to meenu, kunal n says only meenu knows about all this not her but meenu says she knows everthing about mehul kapadia n if enquired properly police will get the needed proof from parul... 

Abir "please stop it maa, i know you want something from me not parul maasi so say what you want"

maamu tries to talk to meenu but nidhi stops him n says bb knows what she is doing.. 

police takes away parul... kunal asks meenu why is she doing all this meenu replies she didnt do anything only mehul n parul did n stops naanu from going n says he cant do anything going there as its a non bailable warrant... 

kunal says he will take naanu n both goes out....

Abir asks atleast now say what is the bait what does he need to do... 

meenu "mai meenakshi rajvansh dont threaten anyone but will do things which will make my son understand everything... so meenakshi rajvansh is not pagal, if mishti comes to this house then" (she says something like khaj dilegi i dont know the meaning) Abir is shocked hearing it.. 

mishkuhu in market mish says i know he wont come, kuhu tries convincing her saying he said he will come... 

mish finally says the truth she tried many times to talk, infact came from london with this plan only, to talk to abir n clear everything that he loves me but he didnt give in, maybe he doesnt love me no he loves me but doesnt trust me so only he saved me when i was in danger, comes to my roka but as i said those to kunal unknowingly he didnt ask for explanation... i dont know what he wants, if he trusts me or not, if he loves me or not but i know he wont come n i wont wait too... my parents didnt love me, i cant choose parents but i can choose na the person who loves me and i have chosen kuhu i wont love abir i wont wait for him... not anymore... 

they see nannu standing there... 

Thank you Suta and Diya.