Paras in panic Mode !!!! - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by .FemmeFatale.

seeing the audience reaction in the comedy task should have completely burst their bubble if it hadn't already! ðŸ˜†

I don’t think so 

He kept telling Mahira Shehnaaz’s performance was worse ðŸ˜† height of denial 

Originally posted by Meenakshi-rg

Paras didnot envisage this at all . He thought he is a smart cookie but he cld not see this coming . 

He thought he will keep  mahira along and keep his engagement on with sana while also keeping her at bay . Splitville style . 

it backfired and how !! 

The craze that sidnaaz has generated is pinching him . Its written all over his face . Jealous toh paras lag raha hai .

All that bitching about his own smartness and shehnaaz's stupidity is going to backfire too . 

He should now concentrate on whatever is left of his game . 

Votes as it is he is not getting . 

I also see a sid paras fall out soon . 

He probably now wishes he picked sana for the love angle and not stupid mahira. But he is having to pretend all this showmance with mahira until either of them leve. Just image if he did give Sana bhau from the beginning, he might have been in shuklas shoes

Honestly, I think Paras knew everything all along. He was out for a good amount of time and don't anyone dare believe he didn't check out on the popularity level of the contestants. ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by Anastasia69

I don’t think so 

He kept telling Mahira Shehnaaz’s performance was worse ðŸ˜† height of denial 

Delusional people I tell you 😆 Though I think he was just making her feel better about her own disastrous performance. I think Mahira didn't get the memo that it was a comedy task. She was doing a monologue ðŸ˜†

Sach mein. I am enjoying this phase with Paras. 

I think Sid is also observing what Paras is saying about Sana in precap. It could be the final nail. 

Hahaah Paras made Sana into a psycho - my ass! The girls already a psycho from day one. If anything Paras has triggered her true personality 

Originally posted by Meenakshi-rg

Paras ke liye we have a kahawat in hindi 

Chaubeji chabeji hone gaye ,dubeji hokar laute. 

He knows he has messed up. 

Hey! You are from Bihar right! Bahut din baad ye kahawat sunne ko mili. Maza aa gaya..😃

Originally posted by anna143

Hahaah Paras made Sana into a psycho - my ass! The girls already a psycho from day one. If anything Paras has triggered her true personality 

Do you think it is okay to use that word so loosely? 

Originally posted by .FemmeFatale.

Do you think it is okay to use that word so loosely? 

Yes because she acts like one. 

Paras and Mahira both think they are the most good looking people in the house. LOL! 🤣 So good looking that everyone is jealous of them. 🤪 This is why Mahira pushes every single person to call her pretty. She is jealous of Rashmi from the day one. Because she is pretty, talented , successful and all those guys whom she can't get likes Rashmi. ex- Asim. She is also jealous of Madhu. As Madhu too is hot, more successful than Mahira and she has Vishal. Mahira tried her best to get Vishal, but couldn't as another jealous Paras stopped her. But Vishal has a friendly relationship with Rashmi. Well Rashmi didn't gave any chance to Asim or Vishal to kiss her like Mahira gives. Without touch, kiss Rashmi got all Mahira couldn't. Including Arhaan. Arhaan made her sis before she could try.

Paras is jealous of Asim's look from the very beginning. He shared what Sana talked with Rashmi ( which was manipulated and half true). But he didn't share how insecure and jealous he was seeing Mahira hitting on Vishal. He knows very well that he is no match comparing to Vishal. Vishal good looking bhi hai aur talented, successful bhi.

So when Pahira themselves have so much jealous issue regarding all the contestants and no one in the house agree that Sana is jealous...........Salman is taking out .what janam ka dushmani on Sana? Jealous bolna hi hai..............toh call Pahira jealous. They are the one who have severe jealousy issue. Not Sana. Arrey hai keya Mahira mein?Mahira is the  ugliest girl of this season.