T3 ManVeer Story:Love Story Of Years Chap 27 on Pg 15 *14th/March/2021

Posted: 4 years ago

Assalam o Alikum Friends how are You all.. And welcome to Thread 3 as previous Thread 2 was locked so thats whyyy I have to create New Thread....

INDEX

Thread 1= From Prologue to Chapter No # 17

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4272904

Thread 2= Chapter 18

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5036682

Thread 3=

Chapter No # 18: Page 1

Chapter No # 19: Page 1

Chapter No # 20: Page 2

Chapter No # 21: Page 4

Chapter No # 22: Page 5

Chapter No # 23: Page 7

Chapter No # 24: Page 9

Chapter No # 25: Page 12

Chapter No # 26: Page 13

Chapter No # 27: Page 15

Chapter No # 28:

Chapter No # 29:

Chapter No # 30:

Chapter No # 31:

Chapter No # 32:

Edited by Twinkle_alisha - 3 years ago

Assalam o Alikum Friends how are You all… Well I’m extremely sorry for being so LATE again in Updating this Story as I was so caught up in My Stories on Wattpad plus My University Life has become so hectic…

Do Read, Vote and Comment…

Chapter No # 18

In Dubai

In Palm City

In UV's House

In UV's Room

UV was sitting on His Bed and was looking at Mannie's Recent Picture in His Mobile Phone that He had captured secretly... He was caressing Mannie's Face and His Eyes were Teary and Big Smile was playing on His Lips... And...

UV: Finally Princess finally I got You back... Finally I got My Life back... And now I won't let You go away from You... Princess I had stayed away from You enough and now I won't so thats whyyy I decided that soon I will ...

(After saying this UV stopped and Big Smile was playing on His Lips thinking about His Future with His Princess and in near Future Minature of His Princess... And then was about to Kiss Her Photo by bringing close to His Mouth that He felt His Fingers has started to shake and soon it extended to His Hands then Arms and then to Upper Arms... Slowly Slowly Seizures has again started starting from His Fingers till His whole Body... In seconds His whole Body has started to get Seizures while UV has no Time to think that whyyy again His Body was getting seizures and fall on Floor as His whole Body was suffering Seizures... For awhile His whole Body was shaking badly...  And then in next seconds DARKNESS has appeared infront of His Eyes... While UV's cell-Phone was been continuously Ringing and then stopped giving the Signal to Person that something is not right with UV... But not something that UV had again received ATTACKs of SEIZURES which other Person soon will find out... )

In Islamabad, Pakistan

At Ramada Hotel

On Floor 7

In Room 704

After coming from Hospital, Armaan directly threw Himself on Bed... He was bit slightly Positive after His conversations with Jay regarding Mannie would change something or somewhat  Improved Relations... Then taking His Mobile Phone, He dialed UV's Number as He want to ask something from Him... He was keep on continuously calling Him... But He not attending the Calls made Him worried as it never happened such like that during Shoots if He (UV) was not present then UV's Personal Spotboy would be there to receive the Calls... And now... Then immediately dialing UV's Personal Body Guard ManSingh, calling Him and barked at Him to know about UV's whereabout... And after sometime when ManSingh called Him back and told the Recent Condition of UV and immediately already called for Ambulance... Listening this He got shocked to core... Standing up from Bed, He frustratingly combed His Hairs due to careless behaviour of UV, He might have again missed His Meds which might lead Him to this condition... Then immediately knowing about UV, He arranged a Emergency Flight Ticket for Himself... And then His Phone rang and seeing ''Jay'' as a caller ID He was confused but then calming Himself down, He slided it... And...

Armaan: Yes Jayu...

Mannie: Sorry Armaan Bhai its not Jay but its Me Mannie... Actually I was wondering could You send Me Uday's Number... Actually now just I remembered that My Vijay Bhai had Gifted Me ''Android Mobile'' so thought to save Uday's Number.. And when I will take My other Sim so I will give Him a MSG... Could You..

(Listening Her voice, He remembered of Her and He didn't knew what He should do, either to tell Her about UV or not... As far as He got to knew, UV might not take Her help as might didn't want Her to be worried for Him but innerly He might be needing Her... Secondly UV is a SuperStar if He would hid this News from Her so She might hear it from TV and would be more upset... Thirdly He knew right now Equation of Her btw Her Family is not Good, She needed to be there with them... Thinking this then thought it would be better if He would hide this News for just Time-being and make Her scold to UV because Only Words will affect Him not His... Thinking this... Then...)

Armaan: Okayyy Mannie I would send You lateron but if You don't Mind I have some Important Work which requires My attention... And whenever You got Your New Sim so MSG me through that Number...

Mannie: Jiii Sure... But what...

Armaan (Interruptingly): Okayy Mannie I have to go bye...

(After saying this He quickly cut the Call.. He felt Bad for not giving UV's Number to Her immediately... And then He packed His leftover Luggage and went from there to AirPort to catch Emergency Flight to Dubai. )

In Dubai

In Hospital

In MICU

After ManSingh was been ordered by Armaan to lookafter UV. He saw UV's Body lying on Floor with labored breathing and sweats appeared on His Body and slight Edema was been seen on His Peripheries.. Once He had seen Poor condition of UV, He quickly called Ambulance and dialled Armaan's Number to let Him know about UV's condition. And soon after few Minutes Ambulance arrived which contains First Aids and Advance Modalities.. In Ambulance, Senior Dr with Nurse always are in Ambulance and right now They were looking after UV, put Oxygen Mask on UV's Mouth and with asking ManSingh who already knows Sufficient for now... Soon reaching to Hospital, He was been carried out to Emergency where His all Vitals were checked and then IV (Intra Venous) Drugs were given to Him to normalize the Condition. Then perform several Tests in Emergency and performed ABGs (Arterial Blood Gases) to know pH of Blood, Partial Carbon Dioxide, Partial Oxygen in Blood were checked to and soon all Reports came and shows Ischemia (Insufficient of supply of Oxygen)  has started to occur in Brain which was triggering Seizures with due to some underlying Pathologies. As soon as Tests  (CT Scan, ECG, CBC, EEG) were done.. Then UV was quickly shifted to MICU (Medical Intensive Care Unit) and treated Him with the help of Investigations, Vitals (Heart Rate, Blood Pressure, Respiratory Rate, Oxygen Saturation) , Sub-Vitals (Clubbing, Lymph Nodes, Cyanosis, Central Venous Pressure, Edema) and GCS (Glasgow Comma Scale) to know how much Patient was conscious and was responding.

In Islamabad, Pakistan

In Mannie's Room

After talking with Armaan She felt strange and top of that She was getting Restless and She herself is unknown to it... And then remembered Yesterday She had Chemistry Paper and due to staying at Dubai, She missed it... Then biting Her Nails nervously as She would be marked as Absent and would have to give Supple... Then Jay came into Her Room and see Her like, She was confused then tapping on Mannie's Shoulder and asked...

Jay: What happened...

Mannie: Jay yesterday was My Chemistry Exam and I havent give it. And...

Jay: I know that.. And now You cant do anything about it right now... And what should You do Jiji is to prepare Yourself for Tomorrow's Exam or You want to passed it with Low Grades...

(Listening it Mannie looked at Her with horrifying Face and immediately stood up, walked to Her Shelf and took out Her Notebook in which She have done Question & Answers of English Novel and Poetry since these were included in Her Course... And Tomorrow is Her English Exam... About writing Essays, Comprehension, Letters, Translations from Urdu to English, She didnt have to learn it since She has been doing it since Grade 1 so fully Revising Questions & Answers of Novel and Poetries. While She was revising, Jay asked Her...)

Jay: Jiji once You have revised for Tomorrow's Exam, We need to have Sister-Sister Conversation. 

(Listening it Mannie was confused and stopped revising. And to Her..)

Mannie: What do You mean by that Jay...

Jay: That You are My elder Sister and from third Person I have to understand about Your POV... It looked like more than Me, Your own Family Armaan knows You better... And I have just checked Call Records in My Mobile and it showed Call has been send to Armaan since I havent called Armaan and I have given You My Mobile Phone just Some Minutes back as Your Mobile Phone was lost and You need to make an Important Call.. And now seeing it, Only Armaan's Number was on Dialled List so may I know what Important work did You have with Armaan...

(Listening this Mannie was shocked and about to Cover it... Then She heard...)

Jay: I have known You Jiji till know very well that You were about to Cover it as well I thought how You covered in Park (Jay-Armaan-Mannie Conversation)... Till yesterday I thought You were right but then remembering Armaan's Words about You I was forced to remember how much disturb You were at that Time which You tried so well to hide it... So now may I know what is going On... And what are You hiding...

(Listening this Mannie signed.. And...)

Mannie: Fine Jay, I will tell You everything, Everything means Everything... But only when I feel Right Time is Up to reveal everything about Me to You all... But for now I want it to be hideous... (Now Smilingly) And dont worry from now on I wouldnt take My Health as lightly... (Pause) And Jay will You help Me to learn how to Use Android...

(Listening all, Jay was shocked as since Her Jiji has returned She is looking and behaving different, more like Mature than Her Previous behaviour... She was about to question what happened but then remembered Her Jiji will reveal everything on Right Time and this made Curious and signed. Then nodded to help Her to learn the Functions of Android... And after saying this, She walked from there leaving Mannie smiled and thoughts...)

Mannie (Thinkingly): Uday for You, just for You only I will start to take My Health seriously and would learn how to use Android... 

(Then Smiling on Her thoughts She made Herself busy in Her Revision and like this when Time flew She have no Idea for it...)

In Shergill's House

In Mr. and Mrs Shergill's Room

As usual Mr and Mrs Shergill were icsheming their Plans... Then...

Mrs Shergill: Gaurav Mr. Briraj Rathore has been discharged, Samy told Me so what do You think...

Gaurav or Mr Shergill: Off-course Solani... We should go and ask about His Health or esle He what would He think what kind of Future in-Laws are We to Mannie...

(Listening this Solani or Mrs. Shergill smirked listening Her Husband...)

At Night

In Rathore's House

In Dinning Room

All are doing Dinner with Family with some Family Conversation, all thought now it was looking like a Family Dinner where each of the Family Members were seating and were being the part of the Conversation... Though Mannie was not talking much but She wasn't Silent either and for now it was a very Big thing for whole Rathores... And none have discussed Mannie where She were Previous Days as all Trust Her enough with help of Armaan, all were thinking in a New Direction and it is Improving the Relations... Then suddenly Briraj asked to Jay...

Briraj: Jay beta where has Armaan Beta gone to... For Tonight's Dinner I want to call Him but His Number went switched off...

Jay: Dad I myself don't know where has Armaan gone to...

Briraj: Hmmm (Now to Vijay) Acha Vijay Beta, how much Armaan Beta has given Money for My Treatment, how much I say I'm very helpful to Him... But anyways I want You to collect the Money and handover same Amount to Armaan Beta as I can't..

Vijay (Smilingly): Don't worry Dad I have already started to work on it...

Vijay (to Mannie): Btw Mannie Bhai has Your Preparation for Tomorrow's Paper has done...

Mannie (With Small Smile): Jii Vijay Bhai.. Acha Vijay Bhai I want a Favour from You, that I don't know where I have lost My Mobile and I haven't blocked My Sim... And I want to have Mobile urgently since I want to be in Contact with My Class Fellows... 

Vijay: Okayyy I would block Your Old Sim... Btw have You checked all over where You think, You might have kept...

Mannie: Jii Vijay Bhai I have checked everywhere... Btw do You remember You have gifted Me Android sometime back... And now I want My New Sim back..

Vijay: Ohhh ho You could have told Me earlier then We could have went to Franchise blocked the Old Sim Number and would have Purchased a New Sim... Anyways if are so much need of a Sim so You can use My Telenor Sim which I have Issued sometime back but I haven't used it yet... And don't worry I would insert it in Your Mobile... And would also explain how to work and would download necessary Apps or Application...

(Listening this Mannie smiled largely... Listening and seeing Their New version of Mannie all Smiled and thank God... )

After Sometime

In Mannie's Room

Vijay came to Mannie's Room bringing His Telenor Sim Jacket... Seeing it She walked to Her Ward-Robe and took out the Gift given by Her Vijay Bhai and opened it and saw it was Samsung S6 Mobile... Giving it to Vijay, Vijay inserted a Sim into the Phone then opened it and made Her Google Account and Samsung Account so that She will be able to open Apps and Her Apps can Function... And also explaining how to Use it.. Listening it She was getting excited as She will be able to talk to Her Uday, it hasn't been much Time and She has already started to Miss Him and to Talk Him... Then Vijay downloading WhatsApp and Facebook from PlayStore... Vijay saving everyone's (Family) Number into Her Contact List and showed Her how to Save, how to Call... Then shuffling Her hairs, He smiled as She said Thank You to Him and He nodded Smiling then Kissing on Her Forhead He walked from there and quickly... Then saving Number of Armaan which She remembered dialling Twice through Jay's Phone and His number wasn't that much difficult of not to be remembered in One Go... After dialing Armaan's Number, She got to knew His Number was coming busy... So She cut the call and thought to dialed later on... Then opened the TV as She was not Interested in Revising again for Tomorrow's Paper... So opened the TV through TV remote and was changing the Channels as no Drama Channels or Film Channels were making Her to stop and to watch... She changed the Channel and now BBC News came, frustrating as nothing of Her choice was coming on TV so She was about to switched off the TV that She heard Her Uday's Name taken which forced Her not to change or to Switched it off... Then watch Reporter was standing infront of Camera and behind His back was View of Hospital... And...

Reporter (looking into Camera): Some Months back Yuvi (UV), The Great SuperStar had a Terrible Accident on London Highway... He was admitted in London Hospital and was kept on Ventilator for 3 Week to give Rest to His injured Lungs and Drs were always Negative as due to His continue Seizures, His Condition wouldn't be Cured but it will be Controlled through Daily Drugs which Drs had prescribed for Him... And now The Great SuperStar UV is now admitted to Hospital again in Dubai Hospital... And Sometime back His Reports came worst that He was immediately shifted from Emergency to ICU (M.I.C.U) to stablize His Vitals initially... And also Little Birdie has said to us, UV, The Great SuperStar has met with some Girl recently and after which He was Smiling quite alot and during that Time He suffered another Attack... So Friends Today News was this only... To know more keep watching BBC News. I Shabbir Ahmed from BBC News... 

(Listening Her Uday's News She was shocked to Core and immediately Her Eyes got Teary as Reporters words were keep on Echoing in Her Mind... Then immediately She dialed Armaan's Number, which He received in Single Ring... Not letting Him to speak, She spoke...)

Mannie (Stammeringly): Armaan Bhai I just watched News... What happened to Him... Is My Uday okayyy...

(Listening this Armaan signed... How much He try to make it Confidential but Information about UV getting Admitted reached to Media... And now this... Then...)

Armaan: Calm down Mannie... He is alright...

Mannie: You are lying to Me... He isn't...  Right...

Armaan: Mannie calm down... (Pause) It happens when You don't take Medicines... How much I persuade Him, He didn't listened to Me... And just because of His Carelessess behaviour it brought Him to here... 

Mannie: Armaan Bhai I want to meet Him.. Please do something...

(Saying this Tears flows from Her Eyes...)

Armaan: Mannie You can't Meet Him and don't think of coming here now...

Mannie: Buttt...

Armaan: Mannie don't stressed out... I'm here with Him... Right now He is sleeping as He is Sedated... As soon as He will wake up, I will let You talk to Him... But plz Mannie don't come here...

Mannie: Jii... But what happened to Him...

Armaan: Mannie He hasn't taking Care of His Health seriously and lack of His Seriousness towards His Health and Drinkings and not taking His Medicines has caused Him to suffer Attack of another Seizure... (Pause) Mannie UV had terrible Accident due to which His Ribs got Fractured resulting filling fluid in Lungs and to drain the Water out from His Lungs, Tubes were inserted to Drain the Fluid with keeping Him on Ventilitor to make His Lungs relax and was providing Artifical Oxygen since He was not able to fully Breathe on His Own, His Lung Muscles and Intercostal Muscles which are in btw Ribs help us to Inspire and Expire, He was having lots of difficulty in Breathing... And otherside due to Accident, very less Sufficient of supply of Oxygen was reaching to His Brain and His Lungs wasn't able to Respire on their Own so it was necessary to keep on Ventilator plus as Dr says somepart of His Brain got injured... And due to which He was getting Seizures On and Off... Seizures means Shaking... First His Fingers start to shake then it get extend and shake His whole Body... Dr have already told He wouldn't be Cured fully but if He will be very much Serious regarding to His Heath, Daily Medicines on correct Time, Strict Diet with some Daily Exercise it will Cure Him to some bits... But You know UV very well He is so much Stubborn... And just because of His this behaviour, I get so much disturbed just because of Him... Anyways through which Number You are calling Mannie...

Mannie: Vijay Bhai's Number... He have given Me His Sim to use so You can say its My New Number... And Armaan Bhai please take care of Him and whenever He wake up please do Call Me... Without talking with Him I wouldn't be in Peace...

Armaan: Don't worry Mannie... And when You would talk to Him so please give Him some Piece of Mind..

Mannie: Jii... Byeee...

Armaan: Byeee...

(Listening and Saying this both cut the Calls... Whole Night instead of Sleeping or Revising Her Exam She was Sobbing for Her Uday, Sobbingly She was Praying for Him and want to see Him... And in Dubai, ICU Team which consists of Surgeons, Neurologists, Pulmologists, Anesthetics, Physiotherapists, Nurses were looking after Him... Drs would check His Vitals, Sub-Vital, Examine Him and changed the Drugs and instructed the Nurses that at what Time Drug through Injection or through IV would be given while Physiotherapists were coming after 8 Hrs to do His Therapy... At first through their ICU Form they started to fill Him by observing Him, reading Files and Reports then seeing the Symptoms and least but not the least Palpating... They do Chest Physiotherapy and Neurological Physiotherapy and checking how much He was Oriented, checking Muscle Power of all Limbs, then doing Generalized Exercises which was reducing His Edema and improving the Blood Circulation...

And Like this whole Day and Night spend...)

Chapter Ends

Heyyy Friends since I couldn't able to change the Previous Chapters right now... But when I will be editing at Wattpad I would be Uncaptilazing all the Letters and would edit more...
Like in earlier Chapter I haven't mentioned Uday was kept on Ventilator.. And many things...
So here some Points You need to remember...

1) Mannie is in Second Year of Intermediate (12th Standard), Her Age is 19 Years but due to Her Conditon was worst She Her 1 Entire Year was wasted...

2) UV hasn't slipped into Comma because once the Patient is slipped into Comma You wouldn't be knowing when He or She will be woken up... UV had Rib Fracture due to which it injured His Lung Muscles and Lungs and His Lungs was filled with Fluid... Due to Fluid, His Lungs Muscles which helps to Respire, Muscles those which Inspire and Expire were not working properly so He wasn't getting sufficient Oxygen plus Oxygen wasn't reaching to His Brain... Due to Accident a Part of His Brain was affected which leads to Seizures... But however it wasn't that much Severe to which He had to put on Ventilator but adviced to take care of His Health, eat Medicines as per prescribed and Physiotherapy for Exercise for His Limbs which He has't...

3) All knew Mannie doesn't likes Samrat and doesn't want to marry Him, so Rathores akka Mannie's Family will be talking about it to Shergill soon...

Chapter No # 19

In Islamabad, Pakistan

In Rathore’s House

In Mannie’s Room

After seeing News about Uday and after talking same about it with Armaan, She wasn’t bit relieved and how would She when that MOMENT in which She has seen Her Uday connected to several wires attached to Machines… That Moment was still alive in Her Mind and now again Her Uday… After talking with Armaan, She Prayed for Her Uday and tried to calm Herself but it was all in vain… Just now She has got Her Uday and now itself She can’t lose Him… She needs to act now and that Fast if it needs to reveal THE TRUTH then be it…

She was thinking about it that She sees Vijay Bhai coming in Her Room… Seeing Her Sobbing it alarmed Vijay and within quick strides He was near Her… Before He could ask Her, She hugged Him and cried screamingly making Him so worried that what happened so suddenly… Listening Her cries it brought everyone to Mannie’s Room and their condition was the same like of Vijay equally worried and shocked… Then breaking the Hug and cryingly….

Mannie: Vijay Bhai Mera Uday… Mere Uday ko Meri zaroorat hai.. Mera Uday mujhe apni Princess ko bola raha hai… Please Vijay Bhai kuch karho Mujhe Mere Uday keh pass jana hai… Kucchhhh karhooo naaaaa Viiiiii…

(Saying this She fainted… First seeing & hearing Her cries Secondly talking about some Random Uday to whom She referred as My and now thirdly She fainted… It made all of them so shocked and none of them don’t know what to do next… Then…)

DS: Vijay Beta Mannie Betiya ko Bed par laita kar bhar aye Aap sab Humain kuch baat karni hai…

(Listening Her stern voice all nodded but somewhere Jay was extremely confused don’t know whatever She is thinking is Correct or Wrong or She is imagining something which is totally absurd but how much Absurd it is She can’t ignore it…

While Vijay laid Mannie on Bed and all except Jay went out while Jay seeing Mannie’s Phone which is lying on the floor… Taking it She slide Her Mobile and sees One Message popped and seeing the sender’s Name “Armaan Bhai” She was shocked… Opening same MSG and finds UdayVeer’s Number… Going with the flow She dialed the Number…

TRING TRING TRING TRING

4 Rings went but no one picked up then trying for last Time She felt someone received it but what She heard next She was shocked and whatever She imagined was confirming…)

Armaan: Haan bolo Mannie… (Pause) Janta hoon Mannie tum bht pareshan ho Uday ko lekar but don’t worry is Uday Dubai keh Best Doctors keh Care main hai aur dekhna is bar kuch nahi hoga Tumare Uday kyuke is bar Tum ho apne Uday keh saath… Tumara Uday Zinda rehkar bina Tumare marh gaya tha aur koi Umeed nahi thi Zindagi jeene ki lakin is bar Tum usey mill gayi ho toh woh larhega sirf aur sirf Tumare liye… (Pause) Janta hoon Mannie Tum bht bechaan horhi ho Uday se milne keh liye lakin abhi yeh waqt sahi nahi hai aur phr tumne apni Family ko apne PAST aur Apne & Uday keh Rishte keh barema kuch nahi btaya… Khair churo yeh sab Tum bilkul pareshan nahi ho na Mein hoon na Tumare Uday keh pass aur har thori thori dhr bad Mein tumhe btata rahonga kaisa hai woh… Ab kuch toh bolo Mannie…

(Listening all of this it shocked Her more and finally everything is putting into puzzle… Then after silence finally She spoke…)

Jay: Armaan Mein hoon Jiji nahi…

Armaan (Shockingly): Jay Tum… Mujhe laga Mannie hai… Yeh Mannie ka number hai na…
Jay: Haan Armaan yeh Jiji ka number hai… Aur bht bht THANK YOU tumara bina kuch jaane Tumne Meri bht barhi madat kardi…
Armaan: Jay Mein nahi janta yeh sab sune keh bad Tum kya sochogi ya sochrahi hogi par Mein itna kehsakhte hoon keh Mein kuch nahi btasakhta Tumhe kyuke yeh baat Mannie ki hai aur yeh sirf uska Right hai… Aur Jay ek aur baat Mannie aur UV opps sorry Uday ek dusre se bht Pyaar karte hain… Zara Mannie ka khyal rakhna…
Jay: Jan gayi hoon Mein aur Tumhe Mujhe btane ki koi zaroorat nahi hai keh Mujhe unka Khyal rakhna hai woh Meri Jiji hain… Aur janti hoon Jiji Uday se bht Pyaar karti hain kyuke kuch dhr pehle Mene Jiji ko Uday keh liye rote hue dekha aur uske liye woh itna Rooyain keh rote rote behosh hogayi woh… Armaan Mein nahi janti keh kya hai Jiji aur Uday keh beech main aur kon hai Uday par Mein itna janti hoon Mein apni Jiji ko bht ache se janti hoon toh please Meri Jiji keh liye Uday ka khyal rakhna…

Armaan: Hmmm… Ab rakhta hoon Mein… Bye..

Jay: Bye…

(Saying this She cut the Call and taking Phone with Her She walked in Living Room…)

In Living Room

As soon as Jay stepped in Living Room She sees Angry DS and equally worried for Her Jiji… She doesn’t know whether She should tell Her about Her Conversation with Armaan to Family or not but She has to afterall it has been ENOUGH and now everyone should be aware of what is going on in their Dear Jiji/Mannie Betiya/Mannie Bhai’s Life…

Then excusing them She started telling about Her Conversation with Armaan to all and in the end of  it everyone were worried more…. Like Jay they were equally clueless about the Identity of certain Uday… But They know it’s only Mannie herself who can reveal everything to them… Gone was Upcoming Papers Tension when right now the Situation is more stressful then giving or missing the Papers plus She isn’t in Her Right State of Mind…

Then after sometime Everyone heard Mannie’s Scream taking Uday’s Name… Before They could react more all sees Mannie running towards them… Taking Her Dada’s, Maa’s, Daadi Sahab’s, Vijay Bhai’s and Jay’s Name and tells them She needs to be with Her Uday and can’t lose Him AGAIN…

Then Vijay taking lead caught Mannie’s Upper Arm tightly and asks Her who is “UDAY” and suddenly She realized what She just did… Seeing everyone’s anger & shocked gaze directed at Her She knew it She can’t hide it anymore… Finally taking a Large Gulp of Breath, She revealed…

Mannie: Uday Mere Bachpan ka Pyaar hai… (Pause) Mein Uday se tab mili jab Mujhe pta nahi keh Meri Zindagi main AAP LOG bhi hain aur Mein Aap logo ki Gumshuda Beti hoon…

(Then thinking of OLD TIMES, She says with a Smile playing on Her Lips…)

Mannie: Uday apni Aunty keh saath Humare Ghar main rehne aya tha aur Papa (Murari) unhe jante they… Jab Uday aya tha Humare Ghar main rhene toh woh bht Akhdu aur Saaru tha phr ahista ahista Hum dono keh darmiyan karwahat chatam hogayi thi aur Hum Dost bangaye they phr ahista ahista Hum bht ache dost bangaye they… Aur uske saath Mein kuch ajeeb sa mehsus karne lagi thi… Lakin phrrr…

(Then She gulped remembering that Fateful Day when She lost everyone…)

Mannie: Phr woh Din aya jis Din kuch Bure uncles aye… Unhone ne Mere Papa aur Uday ki Aunty ko Mar diya tha Gun se Humare Aankho keh samne aur Hum log kuch nahi karpaye phr un Uncles ne Mujhe aur Uday ko nishana banaya… Un logo ne Uday ko bht marha aur Mujhe Mere kamar (Low back) par goli marhi aur kafi dhr tak Mein aur Uday unke bardash karte rhe phr Hum kab behosh hue Humain pta hi nahi chala… 

(Saying this She closed Her Eyes… Then after taking a Pause She further revealed after opening Her Eyes…)

Mannie: Phr us Hadse keh bad jab Mene Aankh kholi tab Aap logo ko apne samne dekha… Woh hadsa itna zyada khatarnak tha, sab ko khona aur khaskar keh apne Uday ko khone ka Dard itna tha keh Mein kya karhi hoon apne saath Mujhe kuch samj nahi aya… Mere andar Zindagi jeene ki himat hi chatam hogayi thi aur jaane anjaane Aap sab ko itna dukh de baiti... 

(Listening all of Mannie has revealed was too much and none couldn’t believed their Dear Mannie has to go through so much where She has lost the Faith and lost the Courage & Hope to Live a Life that’s why She was keep on doing injustice to Herself and to them… Then DS asked further…)

DS: Phr Aap kab milain apne Uday se…??? Aur aap kaise janti hain keh woh hi Uday hain…???

Mannie: Woh isliye Daadi Sahab jabse Mene hosh sambhala hai Mene Uday keh barema pta kiya lakin ab Mera woh Uday sirf Mera nahi tha balke woh ek “Superstar Yuvi Singh” bangaya tha aur kuch Time pehle tak jab Mein Karachi gayi thi tab Mene International Newschannel par dekha tha keh Mere Uday ka bht bura Accident hogaya tha London main aur uski halat bht khrab thi aur phr Newschannel ne Broadcast par dekhaya keh Mera Uday keh Haath main Humare Bachpan ki picture thi aur yeh News Flash hui keh Mera Uday Meri tarhan move on kar nahi paya aur woh yeh samjta raha Saalo pehle jo Hadsa hua us main Mene apni Zindagi khodi… (Pause) Phr Mujhe kuch samj nahi aya aur Mene London jane ka faisla kiya aur wahan Hospital main bht muskil se pochi aur phr Meri mulakat Armaan Bhai se hui… Mene unse bht Request ki ek bar milne dain Mujhe Uday se lakin woh samjte rahe keh Mein Uday ki ek Fan hoon… Kafi Time tak Mene unse Request karti rahi phr tak jab kar Mein apne Uday ko dekh payi uskeeee ird girthhhh wires thi aur Machines… Us waqt Mein ek bar aur marh gayi… Kuch baatein ki unse jab woh behosh they aur yeh Faisla liya keh woh samjte hain keh Mar gayi hoon toh yeh hi sahi hai… Kyuke Saalo pehle jo hadsa hua tha usey phr se dekhne ki himat nahi hai Mujh main keh agar phrse ek bar milain aur phr agar juda hojayain toh is bar Mein yeh Bardash nahi karpahongi isliye Mene tay kiya keh Mein unse bht door chali jahongi aur yeh faisla kiya keh Dada Aap chate hain keh Samrat se Shaadi karoon toh Mein raazi hogayi… Mene Haan toh kardiya tha lakin Mere pure wajood is baat keh khilaf tha aur Mein jaan kar bhi anjaan ban rahi thi keh Mein theek hn Samrat se Shaadi karne keh liye jab keh andar se Mein Hazar Moutain marhi rahi thi… Phr woh Din aya jab Hum dono ki Sagayi hone wali thi us waqt Mene apni Finger jis par Sagayi ki Ring phente hain woh injured kardi phr Dada Aap ki tabyat khrab hogayi… (Pause) Phr kuch din pehle pta nahi kya hua kaise Uday ko pta chala keh Mein Zinda hoon aur usne apne Logo ko Mujhe us keh pass le jane ko kaha aur yeh tab ki baat hai jab Mein Paper dekar University se bhar ayi aur Vijay Bhai ka wait karne lagi thi… Par Mujhe Vijay Bhai nahi miley lakin kuch logo ne Mujhe behosh kardiya aur Mene jab Aankh kholi toh Mene apne apko ek Anjaane Jagaha main dekha phr Mene Uday ko apne samne dekha toh Mujhe yakeen hogaya keh Mera Sach bhar agaya hai lakin Mein phr bhi Jhoot bolne ki koshish karti rahi keh woh Meri baat par yakeen karsakhe lakin asa kuch nahi hua aur badale main usne apna Gussa aur Be-inteha jo woh Pyaar mujhse karta hai uska izehar karta raha… Phr Mene apne insecurities Uday se share ki aur usne kaha keh Mein uspar Bharosa karoon keh is bar Hum akele nahi honge… Kya karti Mein kab tak aur kahan tak bhagti Mein Uday keh Pyaar se, haar manli Mene Uday keh Pyaar keh samne… Phr Humain pta chala keh Apki tabyat keh barema, Uday Mujhe samjta hai aur isliye bina kahe Mujhe yahan bhj diya aur Armaan Bhai se kaha keh woh sambhalain yahan sab takay koi bhi Mujhse itne sawal nahi pochain jis waqt Mein Jawab nahi depahongi… (Pause) Aur aj Mene Newschannel par phrse dekha keh Uday ki tabyat bht khrab hai aur woh Hospitalized hua hai toh Mene Armaan Bhai ko Call ki aur unhone btaya Mein gabrahoon nahi woh Uday keh saath… Lakin Mein toh nahi hoon… Pechali bar toh Mein apne Uday keh saath chate hue bhi uske pass nahi thi lakin aj jab Mujhe uske pass jana hai…

(Listening what Mannie has further revealed all were shocked especially Jay & Vijay as They got to knew Their Mannie Bhai’s/Jiji’s Uday is none other Superstar Yuvi Singh who by now is so famous by daily Scandels created by Him after being such Successful Star of Hollywood… And His Sex Life is so famous… They don’t know whether “His Sex Life” is Rumor or not… And then they further sees Mannie kneeling on Floor and joined Her hands and begged them…)

Mannie: Please Mujhe Mere Uday keh pass jane do usey Meri zaroorat… Agar is bar Mere Uday ko kuch hogaya Mein mar jahoongi…

(Begging to let Her go towards Him She started to Cry on… Then Vijay & Jay walked to Her and tried to console Her, KEYWORD= TRIED… And Elders walked from there as everything is revealed to them and right now they are so messed up that They couldn’t able to think what should they do next… 

While Elders dispersed into their Rooms and Youngsters Vijay and Jay are trying to console & calm Mannie down but its all in vain… Then Mannie’s same phone which Jay was holding, it ring… Seeing Armaan’s Number flashing She quickly slide it to receive and put it on Speaker… And..)

Armaan: Mannie…???

(Listening it Mannie quickly responded and says…)

Mannie: Haan Armaan Bhai kya hua kaisa hai ab Mera Uday… Theek toh hai na wohhh… Kuch boliye na Aap…

Armaan: Sshhh Bacha Tumare Uday theek hai… Abhi Doctors UV I mean Uday keh Reports lekar aye hain aur unhone btaya hai keh Uday abhi theek hain aur uske Vitals bhi stabilize horhe hain lakin abhi bhi Uday bht weak hai… Agar Uday ne phrse kiya toh is baar bht dhr hojayegi aur Hum toh kya Drs bhi kuch nahi karsakhainge… Abhi toh Treatment time par mill gaya aur agar zara si dhr hojati toh Uday ko bacha nahi pate… (Pause) Mannie samjaho apne Uday ko keh woh ek bhi Tablet miss karna Afford nahi karsakhta…

(As Armaan was about to say further Vijay beat it to Him…)

Vijay: Armaan Vijay bolraha hoon…
Armaan: Vijay Aap…???

Vijay (Seriously): Ji Mein kuch dhr pehle Mannie ne Hum logo ko sab btaya hai apne aur Uday keh barema… Mein nahi janta agaye kya hoga lakin Mannie ka barha Bhai hone keh nate Mujhe Uday se milna hai… Jab Uday ki tabyat sambhale usey Hum logo se milwane keh liye le aho ya phr Hum ajayain… Aur sabse barhi baat yeh Media… Mein bardash nahi karhonga agar Media wale Meri Behen ko lekar kuch likhain ya bolain…
Armaan: Vijay befikar rahe hain Mujh par aur Uday par bharosa karain keh asa kuch nahi hoga… Aur theek hai jaise UV ki tabyat sambhalti hai Mein milwadonga Aap logo se lakin DS, Uncle Aunty…

Vijay: Fikar mat karho… Hum sab log Mannie se bht Pyaar karte hain aur aj jo Humne dekha aur Suna hai uske bad DS, Dad aur Mom ko thora waqt chaiye lakin Mein janta hoon woh log bhi milna chate honge Uday se… Kyuke I’m sure Media walo ne jo baatein ki hai Uday keh barema aur jo Image banayi hai Mannie ne Humare Mind Uday keh barema un do baato main zameen Asmaan ka farkh hai… (Pause) Mene apni Behen ko itne Time tak Zindagi se harte hue dekha hai aur aj Mujhe waja pta chali so I will make sure keh Meri Behen ko har woh Khushi miley jo usey chaiye… (Pause) Aur haan ek Ticket book karwaho Islamabad se wahan keh liye… Mein janta hoon yeh bht Complicate hai aur nahi janta hoon Mein jo karha hoon woh sahi hai ya nahi lakin Mein apni Behen keh Aankho main Aanso nahi dekhsakhta… Bht rooh chuki hai Meri Behen lakin ab nahi… Bol walo Mannie ko wahan aur haan yaad rahe usey door rakhna in Media walo se jitna tum door rakhsakho…

Armaan: Theek hai lakin Uncle, Aunty aur DS…

Vijay: Tum unko fikar mat karho Mein sambhal longa sab ko… (Pause) Mujhe ane ki zaroorat hai wahan Mannie keh saath…

Armaan: Yeh Aap par hai Vijay keh apko ana hai ya nahi… Lakin Mere khyal se Aap saath ajayain toh behtar rahega kyuke Mein janta hoon jo kuch bhi suna Aap logo ne uske bad Aap logo keh liye Mannie ko akela bhjana impossible hai aur khastor pe jab UV ek Famous Personality hai…

Vijay: Hmmm toh theek hai Meri aur Mannie ki Flights book karwado Hum foran ana chahainge… Aur sa…

Armaan (Interruptingly): Don’t worry Vijay sare Intezam hojayega aur befikar rahiye Aap log… Mein abhi dekhta hoon Flights tickets…

Vijay: Theek hai… Bye…

(Saying this Vijay cut the Call… And sees Mannie was looking at Him with questions in Her Eyes seeing this He cupped Her cheeks and left peck on Her forhead and answered…)

Vijay: Bas Mannie ab aur nahi… Ab Mein tumhe tumari Khushiyon se door aur rhene nahi donga… Par ek baat btaho pehle kyun nahi btaya Humain…

Mannie: Kya btati Aap logo ko jab Mein khud kuch samj nahi payi keh Mein kya karoon Ek taraf Mera Pyaar Uday keh liye aur Dusri taraf Aap Logo ki Khwaish Samrat se Shaadi karne ki…

Vijay: Tum ek bar btati toh sahi… Tumare jazbaat Uday keh liye jane keh bad Hum main se koi kuch nahi kehta… Pehle bhi hazar dafa btaya tha Tumhe keh Samrat ka Rishta tumpar topa nahi tha aur na hi topahainge aur jo kuch bhi Tumare Dill main woh btaho lakin Tumne Hum sab ko is baat se Anjaan rakha… (Pause) Khair ab yeh sab churo aur jaho jakar packing karho wahan jane keh liye Mein zara DS, Dad aur Mom se baat karta hoon…
Mannie: Thank You Bhai lakin Aap naraz toh nahi hain na Mujhse…

Vijay: Naraz hoon lakin Tumse nahi balke Apne Aap se keh zaroor Hum logo keh Pyaar main kami reh gayi hogi ya itne waqt se Hum nakamyab rahe tumara bharosa jeetne main keh Tumne apni Life ki sabse barhi sachayi ko Humse chupa…

Mannie: Nahi Bhai asa nahi haiiiiiiii…

Vijay (Interruptingly): Jay jaho Mannie keh saath uski Packing karane main madat karho… Mein zara ata hoon…

(Saying this Vijay walked from there to have discussion about same with their elders and Jay took Mannie to Her Room to help Her for packing and still now Jay couldn’t able to believe that Her Jiji loves Superstar and its samecase for Him too…)

On Otherhand

In Mumbai, India
In Singh’s Mansion

It was the same case over here also as by chance they sees BBC Newschannel where News about Uday was being flashed… Like Mannie here, His Family was also so shocked and bombard Armaan about it… Confirming their Tickets for Dubai all are ready to fly for Dubai not knowing what is soon going to happen next….

CHAPTER ENDS

So Friends Chapter No # 19 has been Updated and what do You think about this Chapter and what do You think what will going to happen… 

Edited by Twinkle_alisha - 4 years ago

Nice update now plz don't made us to wait further and update your manveer the ultimate love story also 

Originally posted by bushranoor123

Nice update now plz don't made us to wait further and update your manveer the ultimate love story also 

Thank You...

About TUL well I cant say much about it...

This will be the first time they will meet after the separation. What will be Uday's reaction?

Originally posted by coderlady

This will be the first time they will meet after the separation. What will be Uday's reaction?

No Dear it will not be First Time but Second Time as after knowing His Princess being alive He ordered His Man to kidnapped Her...

But it will be First Time When He will be seeing His Future Brother-In-Law...

Assalam o Alikum Friends how are You all… Well I have again updated this Chapter and Sorry for Updating a Small Chapter...

Do Read, Vote and Comment…

Chapter No # 20

MEANWHILE

In Dubai

In Hospital

On Third Floor

In ICU

Doctor just have stepped out from ICU after seeing the latest Reports of CT. Scan though all His Blood Reports seems pretty good with no shade of Danger but yet CT Scan which has already come from Laboratory & was not pretty Good looking at the Past History aswell as Past Hours but EEG Reports are yet to arrive to come to any Conclusion… He can't ignored the Patient because He is Famous Superstar of Hollywood but also because being a Doctor It would unethical to be go Cool with Him (Uday) after knowing the Past Medical History plus how much He is careless....

Though His Condition was much Better or should say He was improving comparing to the The Last Reports during His stay in London… But one missed Dose lead Him back to Hospitalized…

He was diagnosed with Epilepsy and major cause was lack of supply of Blood carrying Oxygen to Brain plus His Brain was injured… He got saved from that Rash Driving Accident was a Miracle but improved Health Status was a Bigger Miracle but if Once He had been more Careful towards His Health then He might more Changes to be Cured from this Disease as however after been His Brain was Injured but the impact wasn't severe and later from nowhere He got sudden Hope and He was fighting Tooth And Nail but if only He had paid more attention…

All Reports except EEG report has yet to come which will give detailed Picture than CT Scan and tell Him how much Damage has been Done and what treatment He what be given further and what could be a preventive measures He will need…

As Dr came out of ICU He meet Armaan…

Since Uday or Superstar UdayVeer or "UV" has been on TV Armaan was always been there for Him and now as well as since He was Hospitalized uptill now He could see a very tired Armaan who doesn't sleep a Wink in worry for His Best Friend UV and was constantly praying for Betterment of His health plus constantly asking about His Health Status after few Intervals & shares with Someones on Phone…

Again He was asked by Him about UV's Health Status to which He replied happily as Best Friends like Armaan are rare to found… He patted Armaan's shoulder…

Dr: Don't worry UV is fine… His Blood Reports and CT Scan reports show nothing Danger. Koi katre ki baat nahi lakin jab tak UV ki EEG Report nahi ajati We can't shift to Private Room…

Armaan: Dr Aap Sach kehre hain UV ki Life danger main toh nahi hai na…

Dr: Not until He again proved to be Careless again and haan please if You want Him to be better and Healthy He start concentrating on His Health its High-Time now…

Armaan: Don't worry Doctor it will be taken care of… But please do arrange meeting with all Multi-disciplinary Team to work as a Whole.

Dr: Sure… I will arrange the Appointments as soon as I can…

Armaan: Thank You Dr…

(Listening it Dr smiled and nodded at Him then walked from there… Then He quickly dialed Mannie's Number to give Her Good News but then what He listened from Vijay was really shocking… He thought Mannie's Family will not take this Matter lightly after They will get to know about UV and They wouldn't accept Him but what He heard in opposite They think it's all Rumor… He knew now UV has found His Love He will not be back to His Previous Nature and now will Mend His ways… 

Now He could think might thinking UV's Real Nature as Rumor they what accept Him but then what will happen next when Questions about UV's Family will be arised would He tell them as Dead when they are very much Alive, fully knowing how much He Loathe or Hate His Family… He hated His Mother because He thought because of Her, His Princess is not alive but now thankfully She is alive so could Duo Mother-Son Relationship will be amended…??? 

Coming out of His thoughts He got busied Himself in arranging Flight Ticket and then Security for Vijay and Mannie who would reach here by Night… For the Security He contact ManSingh UV's Head Bodyguard plus Police Commissioner to arrange best security after knowing here also UV's Fan are waiting and praying for His Betterment outside the Hospital… 

He was about to take a Sign of relieve that He got a Call from Harris, UV's step elder brother… Quickly sliding He received as He already have a fair Idea.. But before He was about to say something about UV that Harris beat Him to it and asked When, what, where, why and how it all happened… And they are all coming… He tried to refuse knowing about Vijay & Mannie coming and if they collided with each other then He wouldn't be able to Lie about the Opposite parties and surely UV wouldn't like this at all… 

He tried to refuse Harris but then Aunty or UV's Mother crying tone stopped Him to refuse them not coming here even after telling them UV's condition is better now… But who would explain Hyperventilate Mother who has been craving for Her Son one Loveful glance at Her for Years and to have it She can trade anything or everything…

Now from India strangely UV's whole Family is coming which never happened before, not even why He was hospitalized in London Some Months ago and from Pakistan Vijay & Mannie is also coming… Would they all collided towards opposite parties..??? Maybe Yes because Might Right Time has come when All Family Members will come to meet each other… He doesn't know has Harris told His Mom about Mannie or not…??? But He surely knew this Meeting will not be liked by UV plus He wouldn't be able to say anything in the presence of His Princess….

Anyways He arranged for more Security and prayed for Better Outcome of this Meeting and once again checking UV's Security and telling them to be very careful around Him… Then from here He goes to Waiting Room and slept as He was so tired plus He needed Energy to digest what will be happening Tonight and by Sleeping only He would get it…)

After Some Hours

In Dr's Cabin

Finally EEG Reports has also came and He signed a Relief that nothing dangerous has come up… Report wasn't Good but shows Improvement in His Brain Cells after Neuroplasticity and Treatment He was taking… Though Reports wasn't Good but it wasn't Dangerous… With Dos AND Don'ts, Treatments along with Treatments from Multi-Disciplinary, Yoga and Exercises will Help Him alot… Since He is a Fighter, possess Great Will-Power plus He is Early Adult so it will help Him recover fully…

After seeing Reports and Nurse from ICU in which UV was admitted came to Him and says…

Nurse: Doctor Patient ko hosh agaya hai aur woh yahan se jaane ki bht zid karha hai…

Dr: Oh okayyy…

(Taking His Stethoscope Dr left His Cabin and walked to ICU to do His Check Up…)

In ICU

Dr came there only to be greeted by UV's large glare…. Ignoring He walked to Patient, He greeted Him, checked His Pulse, checked Eye-balls then places Steth on His Chest and move it in S-Pattern to hear any sign of abnormality or fluid then did the same at His back.. When He was done examining Him and writing a Note on Notepad He heard…

UV: Doctor yahan kaise aya Mein aur kabse hoon… Lakin jo bhi ho now I want to go from here…

Dr: Agar Hospitals itne napasand hain toh ate kyun ho…

UV (Confusely): Huhhh…

Dr: I mean pehle London main woh Accident phr Hospitalized hona aur ab yahan ek single Dose miss karne ki wajase Tum phrse Hospitalized hogaye… (Pause) UV I think You are not Happy man and is so Busy in Your Work lakin agar JAAN HAI TOH JAHAN HAI…

(Listening it UV keep silent forawhile and then replies…)

UV: Dr Meri Reports theek hai…???

Dr: UV Tumari ek Report EEG jo Brain Cells ko dekhti hai woh theek nahi ayi… (Pause) UV tum Young ho aur Cope up karsakhte ho agar Tum larna chahoge aur khas khyal rakhna shuru kardoge apne Health ko lekar apne liye na sahi lakin unke liye jo Tumse Pyaar karte hain… Aur agar Tum apni Carelessness ko continue karna chate ho toh shauq se karho kyuke is bar agar zara si laparwahi sab kuch khrab kardegi… Aur ab is bar Tum ya Tumari Body especially tumara Brain is condition main nahi hai jo ek aur Attack se guzare na Diwahi khane par agar asa hua toh iske Aftereffects ache nahi honge…

(Listening He remembered about the Promise He gave to His Princess.. And now His Princess is back, He got His Life back so He will fight Tooth N Nail with this Disorder to which His Body is battling with some Months…

Now He need to be so Strong and fight for His Princess and to be with Her… Gone those Days in which He tried to attempt suicide, inflicted Self-harm and Self-torture… Now He needs to be Hale and Healthy so He will let go off all His Carelessness and will be hell serious regarding His Health… Then Smiling lightly at His Dr He nodded and then…)

UV: Doctor make Me Healthy and make Me recover fully from the disease which My Body is battling with Months…  Now I have got My Reason to Live so for Her I want to live and see all Happiness with Her… Do whatever and tell Me all necessary things which I need to do be Healthy and fit… 

(Listening Positivity from same UV He felt contented… Earlier He had read His Medical History and now this…)

Dr: Great… This Positivity in You and now WANT TO LIVE will help You the most… Earlier I had read in Your Past Medical History that how much You were obsessed with Death and want to welcome it by any Means… And now this… (Pause) UV I will make a Chart and will arrange Your Appointment to Multi-Disciplinary Team regarding Your Health, Diet, Exercises and about Dos AND Don'ts ETC… But Positivity, Will-Power and Passion to Fight will help You the most… (Pause) Now I will Shift to Private Room and now UV You have to be very Careful regarding Your each steps…

UV (Smilingly): Doctor as I said do whatever You have to do to make Me Healthy, Fit and Hale and I will try My Level Best to do whatever it takes to…

(Listening this Dr nodded Smilingly patted UV's shoulder and ask Nurse to shift Him to Private Ward to which She nodded… Then some Minutes He was shifted to Private Room… While He was Shifted He felt strange happiness inside Him and remembered this Time He didn't pulled any UV's Stunts or didn't showed His Anger to Staff including Nurses & Drs because this Time He was very well focused to become Healthy and fully cured from this Disease… He planned a Lifelong Happiness with His Princess so He need to be Healthy, fit & well and healthy enough to give His Healthy Sperms to Her to make Her bear Their Healthy Love-Symbol… He planned Lifelong with Her and later for their Their Chotti Si Duniya so for the First He didn't pulled any Tantrums and let Dr & Nurses do their treatment…

His Princess has just entered in His Life and His entire Personality is changed or changing… Closing His Eyes and imagined His Princess infront of Him and whispered….)

Uday: Oh Princess You have no Idea how much I Love You…

(And then He listened voice of most least expected Person…)

"KAISE HO TUM"

(Seeing them He was so shocked and also sees worried Armaan looking at Him… 

Little He knew Shock hasn't over yet, One more is coming or better saying knocking at the Doorsteps…)

CHAPTER ENDS

So Friends again I have Updated this Chapter... Hope You are liking this Story more and hope My Writing has improved plus I also hope to see more Comments... I don't till when I have Mood to keep on Updating this Story... Basically it depends upon My Mood which Story will be updated next...

He went through a very tough time but now he wants to be healthy and happy for his princess.

Originally posted by coderlady

He went through a very tough time but now he wants to be healthy and happy for his princess.

Yes He went through alot and want to be settled down with His Princess happily... But yet His Fight hasnt completed...