Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Twinklingmoon

Zero ko critical acclaim or chapaak ke half bhi praises milte toh zero superhit hoti. Praises hai, critical acclaim hai phir bhi flop ho rahi hai Chhapaak? Kaha gayi star power๐Ÿฅณ

Atleast you accept Chapaak is being praised for brilliant acting by DP. That's good start. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Deepikafan13

Atleast you accept Chapaak is being praised for brilliant acting by DP. That's good start. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Toh mana kisne Kiya hai?? Maine khud praise Kiya hai film ko

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsRanveerSingh

Lol as delusional as their fav. Keep it up! 

Shuqr karo, iss bar ek do hi MID uchhal kud rahe hai (Maybe because many noticed how MID number increases when others films flop or hers need extra push)

Originally posted by: Twinklingmoon

Toh mana kisne Kiya hai?? Maine khud praise Kiya hai film ko

Tum nahi but bohat log bol rahe the that film flopped because DP isn't good actress. 

briahna thumbnail

๐Ÿคฃ

kangana was praised to skies for her brilliant act in manikarnika, but i remember how she and the movie was ridiculed here on IF. and there was no support from bollywood. 

sooooo happy karma hit back really hard this time to deepika and her movie.

at least i am honest.

GumGum thumbnail

Praise toh press se JTHJ ko bhi mile the, Yash Chopra ke death ke baad. Press wale don't like to appear callous. 

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kangana ko faltu me troll kiya hamne for JMK and manikarnika ๐Ÿ˜† 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Shukr hai mujhe Kangana aur DP dono hi kuch khaas nahi lagte๐Ÿ˜†

Most of the praise for Chapaak is coz of the subject..no critics r willing to review a movie for its merits overlooking it's story.. usually happens with issue based movies..so depends on fans whether they want to be happy with the praise or sad about its box office outcome

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Something about Chhapaak's positive reviews felt off to me. It didn't feel like they praised the movie based on its merits or technicalities but because they felt compelled to go easy on it for its premise and also because of her JNU visit (a lot of the reviewers went gaga about this on Twitter )

Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepikafan13

Sorry copy pasting a members post on Chapaak's BO on other thread.

"From what I heard it needs 40cr for 'hit' tag , 9 cr recovered from satellite rights, weekend looks 20cr. So 40-9-20 = 11 crore to be a 'hit', which is very much possible."

Your math is blowing my mind.