Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

Katrina invest in real estate and bonds.  

This sounds unintentionally funny πŸ˜†

Or was it intentional πŸ˜•

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Katrina works hard.  She looks pretty,dances great,has screen charisma and does whatever is required of her.The makers won't be regretting hiring her. But no one including herself expects any flashes of greatness from her. For her, acting is a job that pays the bills. She does not have any emotional attachment or passion for it. I've seen her interviews. She speaks with great passion about her makeup brand and her family. But the spark is missing when she speaks about her movies.

Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepikafan13

... Katrina needs sleazy item numbers to make movie work while Deepika does movies in a dignified way! 

SLEAZY?!?!?! How dare you?!?!?! You degrade 1 woman you degrade them ALL, that includes Deepika!!!

Only ignorant lazya$$s who can't formulate coherent arguments spew BS like this.

Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Still scratching my head at comparisons made of 2 queens... Each are their own unique person, paving the way for future starlets and leaving behind their own legacy. 

πŸ’ž them both. Enough said.

Ennuyi thumbnail

I havent watched Chhapaak, but more honest reviewers on SM are saying Deepika's poor acting let the film down, many are even saying Kangana or Aalia should have been casted in her place cos they would have done a much better job.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Givemyaccount

You didn’t watch so stop spreading lies. Deepika is getting better reviews than Sonam has ever gotten in her career including that overrated performance of Nerja. Deepika elevate Chhapaak, you can ask any critic who respect themselves. Why suddenly no one cares about critics? Why suddenly everyone is lying when they didn’t even watch to make their own opinions. If you didn’t watch then you have to go with critics, reviews are glowing. Delusional.

Millions have read the Indian and foreign reviews.This is for 500 views and 100 regular visitors.

You must give them something to hold on to.Low opening,bad acting,PR

Don't ever argue about those things.It is too cruel to them

Edited by you2 - 4 years ago
Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Givemyaccount

You didn’t watch so stop spreading lies. Deepika is getting better reviews than Sonam has ever gotten in her career including that overrated performance of Nerja. Deepika elevate Chhapaak, you can ask any critic who respect themselves. Why suddenly no one cares about critics? Why suddenly everyone is lying when they didn’t even watch to make their own opinions. If you didn’t watch then you have to go with critics, reviews are glowing. Delusional.

Why so sensitive ?  As you're going by critics reviews, I'm going by moviegoers impression which reflect what I perceived in the trailer itself. 

You're the delusional one imi because Sonam act fetched her awards and appreciation even among her haters. Had she been bad in the movie, it would have flopped just like Sarabjit did at the time.

MaalGang thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maraka_Musso89

Why so sensitive ?  As you're going by critics reviews, I'm going by moviegoers impression which reflect what I perceived in the trailer itself. 

You're the delusional one imi because Sonam act fetched her awards and appreciation even among her haters. Had she been bad in the movie, it would have flopped just like Sarabjit did at the time.

So that’s what I said. You didn’t watch the movie. Most moviegoers liked her performance. Of course IF would be living in their own world only.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

I havent watched Chhapaak, but more honest reviewers on SM are saying Deepika's poor acting let the film down, many are even saying Kangana or Aalia should have been casted in her place cos they would have done a much better job.

I had said this after watching the trailer. This movie needed a better actress.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

one item number?what was lovely?

Bhajan.