Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Deepikafan13

It is a fact that Deepika's face is mostly covered by prosthetics it's pretty niche for Indian cinema. 

Of course you won't agree that Deepika is as good as PC and Kangana your hate won't let you to. But most people do accept it as a fact that why she reached where she is. 

And Deepika must have done one item number when she was young she doesn't do it anymore like Katrina who has no idea how act her age! Still doing 3rd rate dance like in flop TOH. I'm not sl*t shaming her just telling what is the truth. 

I won't argue you with you further because I have limited number of posts as a new member. Bye! 

@bold seriously . Now doing item numbers means you are not acting your age 🤪.

Frankly, I don't feel Deepika is all that. She is tall and lanky but not beautiful let alone hot. When she tries to be hot, she comes across as ahem...

Originally posted by mintyblue

If she had done this film, it wouldn't even have opened at 1 crore because people like her only in glam avtar

Would have been a disaster like The Zoya Factor

OT: She can't carry a film on her shoulders....

Please let's compare what is comparable. Chappak should be compared to Neerja. Both movies were about a meaningful subject and required good acting. 

They opened in the same range 4.70cr  though Neerja (700 screens then 200 added because of its success) had less screens  allocated than Chappak (1700 screens) but Sonam was able to deliver a good performance and help the movie go through 75 cr collections while Deepika burdened the movie with her bad acting. 

Edited by Maraka_Musso89 - 4 years ago

Queen Katty. Biggest female superstar of this generation for a reason ❤️

Akira have similar opening with action forte😆

DP n kattu both are over rated.. 

DP in acting, she can't n lived on her PR drama n names for soo long n kattu in dancing, kattu ki booty hilana is dancing🤣

How? Didn’t they flop despite being commcercial entertainers until she worked with Salman?

Originally posted by Eboza

How? Didn’t they flop despite being commcercial entertainers until she worked with Salman?

star power is defined by opening. Movie's success depends on wom and those movies opened with better numbers. Phantom opened better than piku in same year. Katrina has more hits with smaller stars than deepika.And even flops opened with better numbers

Chapak is a commercial movie and was heavily promoted as one. It is no some offbeat movie

star power is all about opening. Kat gave better openings back in 2009 with dark movie like newyork which opened with 53 crore weekend , 2011 and 2015. And i didn't use inflation at all. So in box office full she was ahead of deepika anyday.

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Peek-A-Boo

@bold seriously . Now doing item numbers means you are not acting your age 🤪.

Please mark this point your honour. Will get back to them on this in near future 😆

Edited by T3ja - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Ronaldo_fan

star power is defined by opening. Movie's success depends on wom and those movies opened with better numbers. Phantom opened better than piku in same year. Katrina has more hits with smaller stars than deepika.And even flops opened with better numbers

Chapak is a commercial movie and was heavily promoted as one. It is no some offbeat movie

star power is all about opening. Kat gave better openings back in 2009 with dark movie like newyork which opened with 53 crore weekend , 2011 and 2015. And i didn't use inflation at all. So in box office full she was ahead of deepika anyday.

Chappak is commercial and not offbeat?

Phantom?? Comparing to piku??

New York is a dark movie???

does katrina even have a offbeat/niche movie?

Who gets credit for jagga jasoos opening? and the other one with Sid? they must be really high considering Starpower is opening day. These names must get at least 10cr opening.