Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Katrina The REAL QUEEN OF BO 👊 - Page 3

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

But I have to say Katrina is smart because she knows how to use big names like salman and big director and the new hot guy in town. She always runs back to sallu to save her career. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: fitoori_kudi

Agree she is big time opportunist , she never really cared about acic attacks survivors...remember when someone asked to to comment on acid attack victims she refused to comment coz she wasn't given a script by her PR ? ๐Ÿค” & look now ab haar ek press conference mein kaise ganga yamuna bahati hai ๐Ÿคช 

Even when she was dancing at airport to get the mileage ๐Ÿคชthank god people didnโ€™t give her that bhaav...bechari had to aim for the bigger one and fell flat on her face...

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Terenaina

But I have to say Katrina is smart because she knows how to use big names like salman and big director and the new hot guy in town. She always runs back to sallu to save her career. 

this is why DP gets bashed. You guys say such terrible things about other people. In that case, isn't DP also using Ranbir and Ranveer? She did the same to SRK. She makes snide comments about older actors, tries to show off how big she is with stunts like #ChallengeAccepted and then ran back to connect SRK's Meer Foundation with Chhaapak. Her PR released entire articles about it probably to guilt him into tweeting about Chhhapak and praising her movie. 

In showbiz, everyone does what is needed but you guys act like Deepika is a sati savitri and everyone else is evil.

Edited by rkisnothot - 4 years ago
MaalGang thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Katrinaโ€™s appreciation thread turning into DPโ€™s bashing thread ๐Ÿคฃ pathetic 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: fitoori_kudi

First day collections: 

Phantom : 8:65cr

BBD : 6.34 CR 

These are the figures when Kat was already written off by most of media houses n forum members ๐Ÿคฃ Ppl were saying that she should just retire ๐Ÿคช

DEEPIKA'S star power ๐Ÿค” & this is when she is hailed as the QUEEN OF BW ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Chappak :  4. 77cr

also Katrinaโ€™s Mere Brother Ki Dulhan opened at 7 crores.... woh bhi back in 2011... opening was the same as Raazi.... no patriotism. 

Katrina shouldโ€™ve been number 1 on that list that came out recently 

Terenaina thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: rkisnothot

this is why DP gets bashed. You guys say such terrible things about other people. In that case, isn't DP also using Ranbir and Ranveer? She did the same to SRK. She makes snide comments about older actors, tries to show off how big she is with stunts like #ChallengeAccepted and then ran back to connect SRK's Meer Foundation with Chhaapak. Her PR released entire articles about it probably to guilt him into tweeting about Chhhapak and praising her movie. 

In showbiz, everyone does what is needed but you guys act like Deepika is a sati savitri and everyone else is evil.

I don't consider myself dp fan anymore. But I defend her because she gets bashed a lot. How did she used ranbir when she had the start of big box office like oso opposite srk and she was dating ranbir who debuted in the biggest flop in history of slb movies.

Dp started dating ranveer when he had back to back flops like lootera and other movies, she dated him 7 years back when he was not considered a bankable star or a big star.

But I do agree dp's PR and her attention seeking promotions is cringe worthy. So yeah I have my dislikes about her.

The actresses that I consider genuine, with strong voice, powerful acting and humble is vidya balan, tabu, konkona sen and so on.

Edited by Terenaina - 4 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail

And I like Katrina in the movies she did with Salman. Like I am not here to put her down. She's beautiful and hard working.

harun98 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The era of queen of Bollywood ended with sridevi madhuri and some extent ash, nowadays everyone is a queen, there isnโ€™t an unquestionable queen of Bollywood.

harun98 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Iโ€™m in agreement that kat had more starpower than any other actress, she gave hit films with John Abraham, Neil nitin mukesh.

HaariBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wish DP and Kat were Egg and Chicken . Members wouldโ€™ve solved the mystery of who came first by fighting with each other